• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Clan

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Alright, this club is for all those who fear the light, here we can get together as a new clan and work for a better life among the living.
Rules are same as those for PC.
Please keep all posts PG-13.

I am the Vampire Ambasador: Aenir, Saint Death.
State your name and why you want to join as your first post.
If you do not follow rules, you will be ignored or reported, and if your posts are not PG-13 or flame another member, they may be deleted.

Above all, have fun!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I'm Kitrina,you can call me Dark Angel.Thanks for allowing me to join your clan,Aenir.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Hello, thank you for joining. I;m glad I finally got my first member! Do you like to read? I like Anne Rice's books, even though her Vampires are not the way I persieve them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well I've read alot of books but one of the most recent books I've read was written by Janet Evanovich.I love her books.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
lol, what are some of the books you liked, and what are they about? Maybe I will check them out.. (Sorry, I wasn't trying to rhyme.)

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
I'm Kiri- known as Lamiai. Everyone here says I'm nice, but I can be very evil- and I hate being awake in the daytime.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Same here.My whole family goes to bed early except me.I stay up as late as possible and sleep as late into the afternoon as I can.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Your like my mom,she gets four hours of sleep,someone wakes her up,and then she's up for 48 hours straight.

Back