• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz im not anything. i honestly think we are here just cuz we are, and peoples lives only have meaning because they perceive it that way. i perceive it as we are conscious mass that has no meaning an we are just here. i think live have absolutely no meaning and the human race will for a fact die out one day and legacies and society have no purpose cuz they will fail when the earth is destroyed. whose gonna think George Washington is great for being the first president or if cancer is cured by the time earth dies out who is going to care? its a matter of how you perceive life's worth and i perceive it as everyone's life is equally useless because all we do is uphold society and social bonds and legacies which will fail for a fact. that's like trying to keep a lamp from falling and breaking when you know for a fact it will break.
(edit: ) this was meant for smoochum, i wouldn't call it a ninja though cuz i typed a lot lol

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned cuz skyla is a flying type master. might as well be multi type since practically all flying types have a secondary type.

TY

Banned because im suprised of the voting...
Also banned becasue i HAVE a Shadow Excadrill >:]

BANNED FOR NINJA'ING ME

TY

Banned because even i got a vote, which means i gotta run through my entire house screaming awkward things

TY

Banned because i told people when i got at least 5 votes, my run will be even more awkward... im scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back