• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lunis' shiny hunting thrill ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I want these flawless pokemon.
Haxorus 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP
Totodile W/ Ice Punch & Dragon dance
Torchic(flawless w/egg move night slash)

If you won't trade me them then trade me:
Butterfree
Ditto
Krabby

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
for the shiny smeargle and choose another pokemon you like of your choice form my thread for this

Krookodile 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP W/ Thunder &fire Fang
Terrakion

^^ thank you

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Response to your post in my thread
I put my eyes on this for a long time so let trade with this first, I will check others later on okay?
Elekid W/Fire & Ice Punch and Cross Chop

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I'm interested in your DW Event Charmander

i have a clone of a Shiny Bouffalant UT or check my thread

Years
Hello, can you give me the nature for your flawless elekid? :) And can you CMT for it as well? Thanks in advance

Years
hey thanks everyone! I'll check both of your threads now:)

@ Greg0915: would you trade one of those surfing pktopia pikachu?

@eldena: what about for that shiny whimsicott? o yea, the elekid is adamant!

Last edited:

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
Years
Interested in your Shiny Flawless Elekid with Punches.
The only Shinies I could remember that I have that would make a deal is my Haxorus (with wrong gif on my thread).
I'll offer almost anything from my Thread if you dislikes that one. Care to CMT?

ps: trying to hatch a flawless shiny Shellder with Shell Smash, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast and Protect. If that interest you, I can notify when I get it.

Years
Interested in your Shiny Flawless Elekid with Punches.
The only Shinies I could remember that I have that would make a deal is my Haxorus (with wrong gif on my thread).
I'll offer almost anything from my Thread if you dislikes that one. Care to CMT?

ps: trying to hatch a flawless shiny Shellder with Shell Smash, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast and Protect. If that interest you, I can notify when I get it.
would you do your flying pikachu?

@ greg0915:sorry it took so long to get back to ya, the wife made me take her out shopping. Im free to trade now though if ya want to:)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey buddy it's me again :D would you be willing to trade me DW male Squirtle and Bulbasaur?

I have a Lv.100 near Flawless (30-31) EVed Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back