• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild OOC (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Master Electrician and I are going to have to discuss setting up a possible schedule around the classes that we have all decided to take. I'll get to working on that now. This way, everyone will know whom they have classes with and when. For now, the way things went today are fine.

Perhaps we should have a few class sets, rather than so many individual classes? That way, everyone would be choosing from a much narrower selection, and we would have a far greater chance of seeing each other during the school day. I'd say keep the number of sets to no more than half the total number of roleplayers participating.

Last edited:
Years
Now just one more person has to post, and then I'll post my incredibly emotional post where Amber accidently admits her feelings for Kirov. How Lunsankya chooses to react to this is optional. Aaah... I love adding drama to RP's... :3

Now can someone please post so I can get on with it? I gotta go in less than an hour. D:

Years
Maybe he should just be... shocked. After all, a girl admitting liking him after she's only known him for less than a day IS pretty shocking. :3

EDIT- Kk... I'm gonna give you guys to bunny muh character. Why? Well, I'll be gone for Wedensday and Thursday. And since I was gonna do it, Lusankya can make my character admit she likes his character... but make sure it's kinda by accident. And then, he can choose what to do from there. Maybe there could be some romance between our characters? Well, it's just a suggestion. Take it or leave it, I don't care, but it's like our characters were MADE for eachother. Same age, same personality... ok, I've been blabbing on for too long now. Abby (that's my first name) has left the building.

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Time: 7:00 A.M. Place: Kai's Dorm

Gah. My brain wasn't functioning. I just looked back and noticed that a lot of people do indeed have many classes together. That and it would be difficult to change what everyone has picked, seeing as the RP is already advancing...so completely disregard my last post, if you will -_-'

Oh, and I have another idea, hopefully a better one. Could we perhaps, as time advances, have everyone use the title space to write the time and/or day (and maybe even place)? I'll format this post that way as an example. If we do this, we wouldn't have to go back and find one of the RP masters' posts to see what time it is and risk possibly missing it. It would also serve as a handy reference to see who is where, if we choose to engage in conversation and the like.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
OK...I'll just wait till then, for the meanwhile, I'll just give suggestions...

Like I'd really prefer us doing all, or if not, most of our classes together, although I know this is affected by our subjects...

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hey everyone, I'm new to the RP. So hope everything works out and it turns out good. =]

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
Years
I'll be talking about a solution with Phoenix when she gets on. Expect something either later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, everyone try and wrap up their day of classes and let's try to keep things moving a little slower. Really helps those of us who have to work. ::P:

txteclipse, welcome aboard. Narutard, children join the Guild at 10, invariably. There's also a couple of typos, if you could try to watch those? Make a few edits, and I have no major qualms.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
txteclipse, welcome aboard.

Alright! Now I just need to throw together a whole day's worth of activity in one post. Although that shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: now that I've done that (massive posts for the win), I need to get something cleared up. I would appreciate it if one of the RP Masters read the following:

But what Porygon had in mind was no alarm clock, nor was it anywhere near as benign. Kai wasn't sure he felt entirely comfortable making mods with the sole intent of causing damage, nor was he certain the instructors would allow it. He supposed he could design the mods to mimic a certain attack, such as building a taser to allow his partner the use of Thunderbolt, but he would have to clear it first. He had Porygon send an e-mail on his behalf to Mr. Carvahall, their TB instructor, as they reached the dormitory building.

This is the e-mail XP. I need to know if Kai can build battle mods for Porygon. If it sweetens the deal any, I would only allow the mods to mimic moves that Porygon could learn by TM. Or I could simply get each one approved as it comes up. That said, I probably won't use them too much.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
To Yoshi (the latest applicant in the IC thread)

I have already said that no more applicants will be taken in the IC thread. Anything OOC now needs to go into this thread. That being said, Master Electrician and I agreed that since we have so many applicants already, any more since the close (which would have been when Master Electrician posted his character sheet) need to really, REALLY wow us in order to be allowed entrance to rp.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I need a few clarifications (so what else is new). First: when do students move to the Guild? Is it at 10 when they first join, 14 when they get their first pokemon, or around 18 like a normal college system? I said Kai moved in at 18 in his profile, but I found that it would be more convenient for him to have moved in at age 14. Therefore, I treated my first post like that was the case, but it would still be good to know.

Also, does the rule of waiting for three people to post before you post again still apply? I am in agreement with the opinion that this could make conversations difficult.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
Judging by how they begin Pre-Classes in the basement of the Academics building at 10, I would assume that unless they live nearby the complex, they would have to move in at 10.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Sorry, I will like to indicate my withdrawal from this RP due to the fact that I might not have enough time to fix my sign-up errors as you people seem to be actually slowing me down...and so, I believe it is best to withdraw as I do not want to cause any problems. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back