• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nothing I've never seen before. Text isn't neat either. Banner is nicely made, I guess, nut I don't see the appeal overall. Text within the banner is also pretty hard to read. Not so innovative~
5/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Too green, text is also eye burning. Not very creative or neat. Text is displayed rather badly.
3/10

King!

better
Years
Hmm. This is interesting, actually, i don't think I've ever seen a signature that ACTUALLY took up the whole...width. :)

The banner is kind of simple, but it isn't too bothersome... And it has great info, and it is VERY well organized. ^^ 9/10

Years
I like this new twist on your signature, it sure is one of your good ones. I love how you always have this same good theme.

8/10

EDIT: got ninja'd

itsover900 : 5.6/10

King!

better
Years
Icons are cute. Matches the avvy. Filler text is lol. I want to read it because you told me not to. ^^ 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back