• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Oh, you don't need to do anything more than that to join, hahaha!
Welcome to the club, though I guess this place is sort of dead atm.
And making zanpakutos and that jazz is fully optional of course; haven't done it at all myself.

I'm... asssuming Kubo's on Christmas break. Which is understandable.

Years
Oh, you don't need to do anything more than that to join, hahaha!
Welcome to the club, though I guess this place is sort of dead atm.
And making zanpakutos and that jazz is fully optional of course; haven't done it at all myself.

I'm... asssuming Kubo's on Christmas break. Which is understandable.

Ohh haha ok ^^ Thanks
Are you assigned to a squad?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm not assigned to a squad! :D

Wait, there is a chapter after all?
Oh there it is. Late, huh. I thought this week was just free.

"I am number one zanpakuto creator! It's so coooool, sonuvab****!"

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Pompadour in charge of pool party
Fat chick in charge of food
Black guy in charge of prostitutes

xoxo_420blazeit******_xoxo

The lyrics to Number 1 were actually written by afro skrillix and sing by his sword women.

On to the actual thoughts on the chapter.

I'm guessing this will all come down to Zan spirit bonding. Ichigo's sword broke because the bond with Zangetsu was crap, I mean come on. The only thing Ichigo really knows about Zangetsu is that he hated rain.....which he didn't really try to stop, remember how his world was a swimming pool when he fought Tensa Zangetsu.

Also going back to the jokey part of my post...If Tensa Zangetsu did get turned into a female it would literally be Rukia wouldn't it. I mean it's close enough now, especially after Rukia's haircut.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
His sword's spirit gets turned into Rukia.

So does Renji's.

Both of them end up with Rukia.

Rukia x Orihime

Rukia x Everyone end confirmed.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 522
Spoiler:

Hey hey ^^
(keiri) see read the rules<<
Can I please join this fan club? I bleed Bleach!...... haha nah jk jk. But am a BIG fan of Bleach. If it's cool, just let me know what I need to do next, cause I'm sort unsure.
I was gonna say what my Zanpakuto would be but didn't want to before I was accepted, haha ^^ wasn't sure if against the sign up rules.
Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity Forum's Bleach fan club, FlameNinja.
As long as you read the rules and found the special word, you can join.
Nothing else is really required.
You can post a zanpakuto whenever you're ready.
And as long as you stay active and be nice to other club members, you can join a squad.

Pokestick said:

I'm not assigned to a squad! :D
I kind of wish you'd fix that... >3>
You could so easily be a captain rank here.

Spoiler:
Lapras, please use spoiler tags when talking about thing that aren't officially translated into English yet.

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

EDIT: also, quite interested in creating a character and zanpakuto of my own for the thread (and potentially grab a place in a squad).
Can I make up a shinigami as "me" to go with it? Or am I supposed to just make a zanpakuto? Not that familiar with stuff like this hahaha.

And I have made a character design. Will put in some shikai details and character biography shortly.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
All righty! Thanks :D And I am always nice ^^

Quick question for everyone: What is up with the new style of Rukia and Ichigo??
(I like it, just confused as to what is going down...)

I think I fell way behind on manga volumes!! o_O

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Volume 54 comes out in a few days and then 55 a month later. That's roughly the end of the Fullbringers.

I can't into buying bleach manga. Too much English. Nice soul slayer.

That's actually the reason I don't buy One Piece. Zolo-kun.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Yeah. While I like having paperback books to read, the translations are horrible sometimes. :/
Some localizations censor stuff too. Dunno if Bleach does this, probably not, but I know FMA does, for example.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Pokestick said:
also, quite interested in creating a character and zanpakuto of my own for the thread (and potentially grab a place in a squad).
Can I make up a shinigami as "me" to go with it? Or am I supposed to just make a zanpakuto? Not that familiar with stuff like this hahaha.

And I have made a character design. Will put in some shikai details and character biography shortly.
Spoiler:
No, you're totally allowed to make up a Soul Reaper character to go along with a zanpakuto. :)
That drawing looks great! I can't wait for the profiles. :D
The leggings kind of remind of me Stealth Force uniforms from Squad 2.

FlameNinja said:
Quick question for everyone: What is up with the new style of Rukia and Ichigo??
(I like it, just confused as to what is going down...)

I think I fell way behind on manga volumes!! o_O
Do you mean Ichigo's new outfit and Rukia's new haircut?
Just some mostly cosmetic changes that Kubo made after the time-skip.

Pokestick said:
Stuff happened and Kubo decided to spice things up.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
All of his powers were supposed to have merged. I still think he's going to have some mask form, when he was trapped in that barrier a couple of months ago that "blood" on his face looked more like a mask forming to me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hey guys, just wondering. If you could pick two Bakudo, two Hado, and two Arrancar abilities to learn, if Soul Reapers, Hollows, Arrancars, etc. were real, which ones would you pick for going into battle with Gillian-class Hollows?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
-Lapras- said:
All of his powers were supposed to have merged. I still think he's going to have some mask form, when he was trapped in that barrier a couple of months ago that "blood" on his face looked more like a mask forming to me.
Spoiler:

Seraphimon-sama said:
Hey guys, just wondering. If you could pick two Bakudo, two Hado, and two Arrancar abilities to learn, if Soul Reapers, Hollows, Arrancars, etc. were real, which ones would you pick for going into battle with Gillian-class Hollows?
Do we pick two Kido and two Arrancar abilities, or two kido or two Arrancar abilities?
Since we haven't had a discussion topic in a while, maybe I'll use this one.
Since I tend to use my Soul Reaper character more, I'd probably go with two Kido techniques.
I'm quite fond of Bakudo #63:Sajo Sabaku, but #61:Rikujokoro would probably be more effective.
I could mix Hado #54:Haien with my shikai abilities to make a pretty devastating attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back