• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Wonders of Wonder Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKS

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Farfetch'd -> Budew (JPN) -> Pikachu (JPN) -> Pikachu -> Weedle -> Ralts (KOR)

Satisfied with the trade, I stopped this thread. I might keep Wonder Trading the other trashy Pokemon I have in the box as well as the zillion eggs I'm having Ralts make, after I find a Shiny one.

Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
Its pretty cool. I think it would be good if they could add more features like doing a wonder trade with set Pokemon level specifications. e.g and option to trade for pokemon around the same level as what you are offering.

Kiara

Laughing Hyena
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I would love the ability to narrow down who you're trading with, but I still like it a lot. I haven't gotten anything super amazing but I have gotten a few random Pokemon here and there to fill my dex. I like breeding starters or fairly desired Pokemon and throwing them up there to try and make someone happy. Too bad I'll never know if they liked it. :c

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I've deleted and restarted my save file twice already (I love going through the story with a different team every time), and both times, I emptied out my PC boxes by trading all of my pokemon away over Wonder Trade--Yveltal, Zygarde, and Mewtwo included--before resetting.

I like to think I made somebody somewhere in the world very happy. ;P

Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
I've deleted and restarted my save file twice already (I love going through the story with a different team every time), and both times, I emptied out my PC boxes by trading all of my pokemon away over Wonder Trade--Yveltal, Zygarde, and Mewtwo included--before resetting.

I like to think I made somebody somewhere in the world very happy. ;P

Wow I bet you made a few people very happy with those! If you ever restart again I hope your wonder trade comes through to me!

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I posted the full list of what I got in the WT Guilt thread, but I really like Wonder Trades. They made my Pokedex Numbers SOAR out of the roof. As of right now, I have more Pokemon seen on PkMn X than I have caught in PkMn HG (which I used an Action Replay on to get legendaries and fully evolved starters)
The margin is actually 3, with 244 on HG and 247 on X.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
Years
it's my favorite function in the game, I prefer to put a pokemon that would evolve through trading as a special surprise, and laugh whenever I receive a common pokemon.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I love Wonder Trade. It's my new addiction. If I always had internet connection I may never actually play the game. It's hard to pull myself away from Wonder Trade when I have internet service.

Years
I love it i traded over a crappy zubat and by mere luck got me Xerneas on my Pokemon y

You feel no guilt for that? I know if it was me I'd feel guilty for sending a zubat and receiving Xerneas who could have been put up on accident or have been someones most prized pokemon. Yet they get a zubat? Sure, It's last evolution is Crobat and Crobat is alright, but still, how could you not feel bad? Lol

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I got a Japanese Flechling withGalewings on Wonder Trade. That gift allowed me to breed more and trade them for Gooey Goomy and Protean Froakie.

Wonder trade is wonderful. I love Trowing Graveler, Haunter, and other trade Evolutions so they can have them evolve in there game.

Ig Pokemon Lover

The Mighty Scizor
Years
You feel no guilt for that? I know if it was me I'd feel guilty for sending a zubat and receiving Xerneas who could have been put up on accident or have been someones most prized pokemon. Yet they get a zubat? Sure, It's last evolution is Crobat and Crobat is alright, but still, how could you not feel bad? Lol
He asked after and said he put the wrong pokemon up there. In the end i gave it back

Years
When using Wonder Trade, it's all based on luck. I've been swamped with Eevees and Froakies. I've been sending out Pokémon from other countries, if anybody needed or wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back