• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If you live anywhere that isn't Swden you're more likely to get fined seeding. Can't be helped.

Even if I lived in Sweden I probably wouldn't seed much, mind.

edit. jeez, me in charge of the english language, already.

edit 2. other than a rewatch of naruto and the airing INFERRRRNO COPPU I have nothing on my watching list. throw some titles at me.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>using an account for bakabt
Spoiler:

Ok, I made one to use the search function but downloading whilst logged in? nope.

Years

Currently downloaded stuff on PC to watch:

Nurarihyon no Mago
Toradora!
Tiger and Bunny
MM!
Durarara
Spice and Wolf
Nichijou
Full Metal Panic - (TSR)

Will I be able to finish all in 5 days? We'll see. Also another $45 down the drain for 1GB internet. This trip is topping $1.2k already. u-u

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just watching Merlin and eventually convincing someone to try and watch a few episodes.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Those bakabt guys won't let me download anything anymore. Just because utorrent won't seed.
But eh. There are plenty of awesome sites beside that one. I thought I wouldn't ever get to download Slam Dunk in decent quality after those guys stopped me from either downloading or uploading. But I was wrong. :3 98% done and I'll finally have the full Slam Dunk series with me today. :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There needs to be a digital download version though. Why stream when you can have high-quality episodes without internet lag. I want to be able to watch without having an internet connection. Not to mention how fansubs are better than official ones in almost every aspect.

A centred, standardized anime version of Steam is what's required for the industry to work in the west, IMO.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even with that I think I'd still torrent and then buy what I really like on dvd and bluray. It sucks that the west has next to no influence on what gets sequels and so on, even the legal methods of obtaining anime here don't give us that.

Well, I guess importing stuff does. Not sure Watashi ga long title would have gotten an anime so fast if it wasn't for all those anons importing japanese volumes.

Years

Something like Steam would help the industry. But alas exects want instant $$$ in their home markets rather than splitting profits with middlemen.

They probably already did cost benefit analysis and figured out that they gain more money with $100 per 6 episode BD sales Japan-only than $30 DVD per 12 episode Dual Audio/Sub releases in the west when everyone is just sucking off fansubs and stuff.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'd pay for and download every single One Piece episode if this steam thing for anime becomes a reality anytime soon. I only have 480p episodes till 567 so I'd love to have the best quality ones. :D Of course, all this once I have a job.

Totally buying all Naruto, One Piece, FMA and Death Note volumes once I get a job.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't really have any plans to buy any manga rn. Just ... not in the japanese animation mood in general.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Steam selling anime...

meh, Disney's buying up things, Steam should as well

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alas, it's likely something that isn't going to be happening any time soon.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Good, the games are expensive enough without adding anime to the mix

plus, HULU...Youtube...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've... also not really been in an anime mood. Western cartoons/comedies ftw. Or just movies. I loves me some cinema.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back