• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

cutest Unova Pokémon???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
of the Unova Pokémon (#494 - #649) which do you think is the cutest???

my choice would have to go out to Emolga, it is SUPER adorable,

Victini running a close second, really cute, but wouldn't call it super adorable...

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
In spite of some good competition, particularly from Emolga, I'd have to vote for Petilil.

For that matter, I think I'd just about be willing to vote for Petilil as the cutest Pokemon ever - not just in Unova.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For me has to be Liepard - I could stare all day at Liepard and the cutness (at least for me) will never go away. I will say the same about Purrloin too.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Darumaka and Litwick, but deffinitally Darumaka more than Litwick.
I mean, it's a dancing ball of cute. :'D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
In my opinion, its Foongus, I mean, who doesn't like that mouth of his/her's?

I also think Scraggy's quite cute as well.
224603_166622826731186_2688603_n.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Litwick beats 'em all in my book. But there are plenty that I find cute after Litwick like Joltik, Victini, Minccino, Emolga, Darumaka, etc etc. Whoever thinks otherwise needs to take off their nostalgia glasses or something.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
That is a tough one with so many choices of cute pokemon. Whisacott, Deerling,Litwick, Blitzle and Swaddle. The cutest one I'm going for is Oshawott.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
EMOOLLGAAAA!

Emolga is the cutest Pokemon for me in the Unova region. The voice of it is so darn cute also!

Spoiler:

Years
Unova introduced so many cuties that warmed my heart.

There's Tepig, Emolga, Munna, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Whimsicott, Petilil, Deino, Litwick, Gothita, Deerling, Elgyem, Cubchoo, Minccino, Snivy, Audino, Ducklett, Cottonee, Axew, Maractus, Rufflet, Lilligant, Zorua, Joltik, Lillipup, Vanillite and of course my beloved Oshawott.

Back