• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
These are quite obviously works in progress. XD

Name: Michelle Nagato
Appearance: Captain Nagato is a woman of average height and weight, 5'7" and weighing in at exactly 120 lbs, with hazel eyes, short silvery-purple hair, and a pale complexion. While her bust size is certainly a cut above average (cup size: 34C), her real physical assets are her hourglass figure and long legs, which are emphasized by her preferred style of dress. Her everyday attire consists of a black tube top, a red leather pea coat cut off at the midriff, a black micro-miniskirt, a black leather gun belt with a gold buckle, maroon leg warmers, and black leather knee-high boots with 3" stiletto heels; her only accessories are the dog tags that hang freely around her neck, a relic of her days in the military. She openly carries a Beretta 93R and a stun baton on her belt; she also carries the standard police service pistol, a Taurus PT92, concealed in a holster under her jacket and a KA-BAR in a sheath strapped to the outside of her right thigh.

On the occasions that Michelle is forced to go out into the field, she wears the standard-issue police battle dress uniform, which is essentially a modified version of the Soviet Naval Infantry battle dress uniform: camouflage-patterned shirt and pants, blue-and-white-striped undershirt, black leather boots, and black felt beret (adorned with the insignia of the defunct Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Studies and Observations Group). She retains her gun belt, shoulder holster, and knife sheath.
Personality: While effectively the leader of the local precinct due to the constant absenteeism of the police chief, Captain Nagato isn't really given over to the leadership role. If she hates anything, it's bureaucracy; she delegates all matters concerning job politics and paperwork to Lieutenant Asahina, much to the latter's consternation. While she is by far the most serious of the officers on duty, such a distinction really doesn't mean much; she speaks in a flippant tone and has no inhibitions against bending the rules and playing pranks if she knows they will not result in any serious repercussions. A benevolent and even-handed boss, she sees Lieutenant Asahina and Sergeant Koizumi as more like little siblings than actual subordinates; she allows them to get away with things as long as they can make up valid excuses for themselves or as long as they aren't blatantly breaking the law.
History:
Relationships: Stephanie Asahina, Jonathan Koizumi - subordinates

Name: Stephanie Asahina
Appearance: Due to her constant changing of outfits, the only constant about Lieutenant Asahina's appearance is her physical body. She is taller and slightly thinner than average, standing at 5'9" and weighing in at 125 lbs, with russet eyes, long sandy brown hair, and a fair complexion. While she has long legs and an hourglass figure, her biggest asset (no pun intended) is her large bust (cup size: 38D).

Stephanie has a major fetish for uniforms other than those assigned to her. She has a particular love for the French maid uniform, which she is most often seen in; her personal variation consists of a short and clingy black satin long-sleeved dress with puffy shoulders and white lace cuffs and collar, a white apron, black fishnet stockings, and black pumps with 3" stiletto heels. Stephanie has also been known to wear a red bunny-girl costume (she bears a striking resemblance to an older Mikuru Asahina in this getup), standard-issue Japanese sailor fuku (black colour scheme, in her case), a cheerleader uniform from an unidentified high school (school colours: blue and white), and a pure white nurse's outfit; she only wears the police BDUs when absolutely necessary. The only things betraying her as a police officer, no matter what getup she's wearing, are her black leather gun belt and dual shoulder holsters; she wears a taser and stun baton on her belt and two Taurus PT92s in her holsters, along with a KA-BAR in a sheath strapped to the outside of her right thigh.
Personality: Lieutenant Asahina is essentially the chore girl for the precinct, tasked with doing Captain Nagato's paperwork and restraining Sergeant Koizumi's overzealousness. While most people in her rather unenviable position would have suffered mental breakdowns long ago, Stephanie keeps soldiering on with impeccable grace and dignity, maintaining a bright and sunny disposition at all times; the mere fact that she continues working at all is a sign of her great resilience. Despite her generous inner strength, however, she has started to show signs of cracking under the strain of her work; these manifestations often take the form of spurts of hyperactivity and bizarre behavior. While she tends to get flustered easily, she almost never gets angry; on the rare occasions that her temper flares, however, even Michelle and Jonathan have reason to fear her.

Like Jonathan, Stephanie exhibits great devotion to her line of work, though she is nowhere near as zealous as her partner when on duty. However, she shares the department-wide disdain for rules and regulations, and she is also perfectly willing (albeit with some reservations) to cross professional and ethical lines in order to bring criminals to justice. While Jonathan likes to use brute force and bare-faced intimidation to lay down the law, Stephanie prefers to flirt with her opponents, disarming them with sheer sex appeal; she has no qualms against exercising peace through superior firepower should that tactic fail, however.
History:
Relationships: Michelle Nagato - superior officer
Jonathan Koizumi - partner

Name: Jonathan Koizumi
Appearance: With his small russet eyes and a full head of raw umber-coloured hair, Sergeant Koizumi bears more than a passing resemblance to a cross between Itsuki Koizumi (any coincidence in family names is just that) and a younger version of Dirty Harry. Jonathan is by far the tallest and heaviest of the three officers, standing at a slightly imposing 6'2" and weighing in at a relatively scrawny 150 lbs; despite his seeming lack of muscle, he possesses a surprising amount of physical strength packed into his wiry frame. He is perhaps the only officer who bothers to wear the standard officers' uniform on a regular basis; he likes it so much, in fact, that he is almost never seen in civilian clothing, the exact opposite of his two superior officers. Jonathan's variation on the police uniform resembles a hybrid between the uniforms of the People's Liberation Army and the United States Marine Corps: a khaki dress shirt, a black tie, an olive drab jacket (with the appropriate shoulder and arm insignia), a white leather gun belt with a gold buckle, olive drab trousers, black leather jackboots, and an olive drab combination cap with a red band and black visor (oddly enough, it is adorned with the crest of the Republic of Korea Marine Corps). He openly carries a jet-black Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle chambered in .50 Action Express and a stun baton on his gun belt; he keeps his Taurus PT92 hidden in a holster under his jacket and has a Gerber Mark II combat knife hidden in his right boot.
Personality: At first glance, Sergeant Koizumi is by far the most relaxed and carefree of the officers, rarely seen without a playful smirk on his face or a lecherous glint in his eyes. A slacker in the extreme, the only things he's concerned about most of the time are drinking, pulling off elaborate pranks and ridiculous stunts, picking up chicks, and playing computer games, all of which he excels at. Consequently, the only things that can motivate him when he's off the clock are hot chicks, plenty of booze, ample opportunity to prank someone or pull off a stunt, and the chance to kick some hapless n00b's butt at Counter-Strike or StarCraft.

Despite his lackadaisical demeanor, Jonathan still has a well-developed sense of duty and will do his job if called upon. As a perfect contrast to his laziness off the job, he tends to be quite overzealous in the line of duty; while obviously well-meaning in the execution of his duties, he tends to exhibit a flagrant disregard for individual rights and public safety and is prone to flaunting his authority. He is also perfectly willing to resort to legally dubious methods in order to arrest criminals or keep them detained, albeit only as a last resort. While on the job, he tends to pepper his speech with movie quotations where appropriate.

While difficult to anger, Jonathan has an extremely fiery temper once suitably irritated. He especially doesn't take too kindly to insults; his usual response to a personal attack is to brandish his Desert Eagle or stun baton and beat the offender severely while screaming death threats and vulgarities in Tagalog (which has the additional side effect of confusing Michelle and/or Stephanie whenever they're in earshot), with the intensity and duration of his berserker rages tending to be amplified whenever he's under the influence of alcohol.
History:
Relationships: Michelle Nagato - superior officer
Stephanie Asahina - partner

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Shotgun Toolshop guy! When I get back this evening, I'll post my signup.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
Name: Sasori

Appearance: Sasori's faded crimson hair makes him stand out amongst the other townsfolk, and sparks others interest in his origins because not only are Sasori's parents unknown to them, but such scarlet hair is rarely seen. His face is smooth and, no matter how many years pass by, he still seems to mantain his youthful apperence. His skin is pale, sheilded from the sun by his constantly hanging head. Sasori's eyebrows are a deep chesnut color and very defined, neat and thin. His eyes are deep and shroud his true feelings of pain and mourning with angst and spunk. For a reference picture, see: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5&qo=1 . His clothes consist of a large black cloak, sandals and leggings.

Personality: Sasori shrouds his deep feelings of melancholy and greif over his parent's death with angst and spunk. In the days before his parent's death, Sasori was open and playful. He does not sheild his appearence and identity from others nowadays, but does not trust others and has lost his playfulness. Nobody sees the mysterious side of Sasori, as he is well known around the town and is avioded by must of the younger children, who fear his unkindness. His sour personality came from the death of his parents. On rare occasions, if provoked or probed Sasori shows his emotional side. On the other hand, if provoked emough and if he is in a dangerous mood, Sasori bursts out violently and usually ends up injuring another.

History: Sasori was born on a cold winter morning in the oddest place you could imagine; a cave. The cave was located off a ridge overlooking the town where he grew up. His parents, traveling preformers, lived there in secret, keeping their faces shrouded and their names a mystery to everyone outside of their family. Occasionally the parents would go into town and preform in the streets as a source of income. Sasori lived in the hideout with them until he was 6, but still lived a normal life in the town, running earrends for his parents, socializing, and playing. At five years of age they taught him how to pupeet, and he became increasingly obsessed with it until he became a master at 6; better than his own teachers. Shortly after becoming a skilled vantrilliquist, however, tragedy struck. The ridge with the cave had collapsed as the cave had begun to cave in due to recent harsh changes in the weather. It all happened while Sasori was out running earrends and his parents remained in the cave. They both died and Sasori quickly arrived at the scene to dispose of the bodies, as his parents were not to be identified as it was their wish.

Relationships: N/A. Sasori doesn't have any friends as of now. He doesn't bother to socialize due to the fear that he'll lose the person who he bonded with like he lost his parents. Sasori spends his time strolling around aimlessly, hanging around the Inn (where he lives), and preforming for money. Due to this however Sasori is often quite lonely and, admits (in private) that he longs for a companion despite his fears.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
@Jack: I resist your SOS Brigade. None shall pass. XD

So, is everyone still interested in this? If so, what plot are we using? XD
Well, you've got an ersatz Akatsuki member acting as the town puppeteer, so why not have three wannabe SOS Brigadiers act as the town sheriffs? xD

As for your plot, well...I was thinking we'd go with something along the lines of Save the Homeland, wherein the entire village will be demolished to make way for a resort and amusement park if the corporate interests either find no proof that the village is prosperous by year's end (or are driven off by terrorists). Can I be allowed to say "guerrilla warfare"? xD

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Stardust-Kumo, I can't allow you to participate with a character that's a clear rip off of an anime character. Use your own ideas and stuff, don't clone a Naruto character. Oo;

Well, if we're going with a plot like StH, we need at least one more farmer, because one farm won't exactly save a village, realistically anyways. XD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Gah, I would, but I don't want to get rid of any of my three characters. x_x; And Yoshi-kuns seems like he's been really really busy, so I might not be able to squeeze a toolshop guy AND a farmer out of him. But I'll text him and ask, if I can find my cellphone...

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
Woops, totally forgot to make my character's bio x_x

I think Lynn can't handle the whole livestock thing by herself, so Cedrik arrives to help her.

Name: Cedrik Arbourn

Appearance: Cedrik's straight hair is as dark as night can be; it flows down to a point that it completely covers his ears. He needs to put aside his bangs with his hand because they cover his eyes, making his work even harder. His emerald green eyes are big and deep, giving you a warm feeling when staring at them. You can almost always see a warm smile on his face which fills you with joy and makes you feel comfortable; it's rare when he's not smiling and even rarer when he's sad. He has a small, pointy nose, small and curved ears, large eyelashes and thin eyebrows. He's 6'1" and has a weight of 152 pounds. Cedrik has a good physic even when he doesn't work out; guess the work on the farm is good enough to shape his arms, legs, abs and chest. If you pay attention, you'll notice he has 2 tiny moles, one on his left ear and the other one on his right forearm.
When working, he wears blue jeans, a white t-shirt, white tennis shoes, a green cap and for some reason, and old bandana around his arm, apparently it has a very significant value to him. On his day off, you can normally see him on a red t-shirt, black jeans, blue sneakers, a black watch and, of course, his old bandana around his right arm. Cedrik is rarely seen wearing formal clothes.

Personality: Optimist, gentle and cheerful, Cedrik's a guy who enjoys nature and peace. He's the kind of guy who likes to be in a good mode. Although he may not appear it, he's a little shy. He hates to leave the things at half way, especially when it comes to farm work. He likes to take walks, especially around the forest just to reach the Harvest goddess' spring. When the winter arrives, he gets even happier. Like most of the adolescents of his age, he's stubborn and very outgoing.

History: N/A

Relationships: N/A

I'll finish it later, also, can there be a doctor? since there's one in every game...

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Lol, StH is a great plot seeing that we have so many performers anyway XD I'm too busy running this here Inn, so I wouldn't be able to make a farmer. And I suck at being a farmer in HM anyway lolz
We do have a livestock seller, and if David is making a farmer, would that be two farms?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well, I don't know if you'd consider Lynn's farm a 'farm'. Sort of like in 64, it's not a crops & animal farm, it's an all animal farm, so there's not planting area. Just a grazing field. But I guess it could be a farm?

And uh, I think I specified that Lynn runs the Livestock business by herself R.A.M. < <

But if I didn't uh, then I guess that's my fault.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
Stardust-Kumo, I can't allow you to participate with a character that's a clear rip off of an anime character. Use your own ideas and stuff, don't clone a Naruto character. Oo;

Okay then. I'm too lazy to come up with my own idea so, count me out then. :x

Unless I suddenly get a bright idea or something. Which I'll probobally end up doing.

Lol. I've been wayyyyy to into Shippuuden Anime lately so my mind was on Sasori. Plus I'm addicted to Akatsuki comics.

I feel like being creative anywayz. :x

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
Well, I don't know if you'd consider Lynn's farm a 'farm'. Sort of like in 64, it's not a crops & animal farm, it's an all animal farm, so there's not planting area. Just a grazing field. But I guess it could be a farm?

And uh, I think I specified that Lynn runs the Livestock business by herself R.A.M. < <

But if I didn't uh, then I guess that's my fault.

Ok, sorry about that, then I'll make him a farmer >_>

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
I r teh jump! t00l sh0p d00dz, ftw!

Anyway, I like how this character turned out; I know that if I procrastinate any longer I'll either end up changing him completely, or never get him done at all. I did the first part in 2nd person, because I think that's a good way of describing appearance.

Name: Leon Canon

Occupation: Tool Shop owner / Mechanic (Sort of like the Pyrotechnicians in AWL, 'cept not short balding and creepy.)

Appearance:
As you walk into the tool shop, Leon slides out from underneath a new invention on a wheeled board. As he stands up, wiping his hands on a presumably once-white rag, you take a moment to notice how big he is, nearly standing 6'2", with broad shoulders and a generally sturdy build. His hair is a light sandy blonde, the very bottom in the back reaching to about the top of his neck, and his front bangs dangle playfully in front of his eyes (or they would, if they weren't held out of his face by a pair of workman's goggles.) He laughs a little bit, takes off his oil stained leather work gloves, and brushes a stray strand of hair out of his minty green eyes, before extending a hand out to greet you. His arms are pretty powerful, you think to yourself as you shake his hand, looking around the tool shop at all the machinery, probably from all of that heavy lifting he has to do.

He's in his work clothes, a pair of dirty jeans and dark brown sneakers, with a grease covered white t-shirt covering his overside. His smile is nice and bright, and he makes eye contact with you, as most people in smaller towns do. His tan face accentuates the small amount of freckles accumulated underneath his eyes and around his cheeks, due to sun exposure.

Personality:
From the moment he starts speaking, you can tell that Leon is just one of those people that you would call a "good guy." He's very socially active, you can tell by the way he makes eye contact and is able to make you feel like you're in a deep conversation with him, even while he's busy bustling about the tool shop. Although very ambitious, he can tend to get overexcited, and move from thing to thing, sometimes without finishing the prior project; shown by the various unfinished tools and machines that lay strewn about his workspace. Even as he titters around the toolshop, tending to this, and adjusting this, he cheerfully makes conversation; nothing too special, just the standard "How are things?" "I heard about your grandma; she okay?" but it nevers seems to be just idle chit-chat; Leon has a way of bringing vibrance to whatever he comes along to.

When it comes to things that he is serious about, however, a different man surfaces. This Leon is hard, stubborn, and relentless, whether it's defending his point in an argument, or on the brink of completing a new invention. When he's working on a new machine, he rarely sleeps, and can become irratable. Although you know it isn't you he's upset with, you generally want to leave Leon to himself when he gets into one of his "modes."

History: Leon spent the first twelve years of his life living a moderate-upper class lifestyle in the city. On the summer of Leon's twelf birthday, Leon's mother Renee took ill, and his father Dean decided that the city air was bad for his mother's lungs, and decided to move to the countryside, for some relaxation.

When Leon turned thirteen, the old mechanic Rick gave the boy his first set of cast-iron building materials. Kid stuff. Simple metal rods that you linked together with nuts and bolts, it came with a few little engines; you could make a real running clock, and a moving car, things of that nature... but Leon fell in love. His passion was found. He began building anything and everything out of anything and everything that he could - using old junk from Rick's shop he was able to make small household gadgets by the time he was fifteen. (none of them really were any good, since he didn't have any REAL materials to work with, but it's the thought that counts, and most of them worked fairly well for what they were.)

On the summer of Leon's eighteenth birthday, Rick the mechanic died of a collapsed lung, and the tool shop was closed down, awaiting a new caretaker. Later that summer, Leon's father held a family meeting, and decided that it was time to move back to the city; Renee was doing well, and Dean had some very fine business opportunities to be had. However, Leon opted to stay and reopen Rick's tool shop, seeing that he was eighteen and well on his way to being a man. Now, three years later, Leon runs Canon's tools. A little behind on the rent, but that's okay. A little unsatisfied with what he's done with the place so far, but that's okay too. The point is, Rick's legacy is being carried on.. and that's all that matters right now.

Relationships:
I'm sure he has some.. but as for who, I have no idea yet. He'll probably be friends with some of the shopkeepers around the area, and any regulars at the town inn/bar thing.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
We should start this soon. x_x

Like.... before I start school? D:

So we'll have a plot like this:

The town is going to be torn down and reconstructed as an amusement park unless they get some serious economy change. Hence, why all the entertainers are here, due to the fact that the park is going to be built soon. But if farmers make good use of the abandoned farm land, then farming will become the town's main thing, and thus, not torn down and reconstructed?

Performer (Asch)
Performer (Asch)
Performer (Rena)
Performer (Stardust-Kumo)
Performer (Pipluper)
Chef (Phanima)
Bartender (Mizz)
Shipper (Mizz)
Livestock Dealer (Mizz)
Author (Saber)
Inn Keeper (Chibi)
Florist (Alter Ego)
Police (Jack)
Police (Jack)
Police (Jack)
Tool Dealer (YoshiRiRu)
FARMER!! <3 (R.A.M.)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
So we'll have a plot like this:

The town is going to be torn down and reconstructed as an amusement park unless they get some serious economy change. Hence, why all the entertainers are here, due to the fact that the park is going to be built soon. But if farmers make good use of the abandoned farm land, then farming will become the town's main thing, and thus, not torn down and reconstructed?
Yeah, that sounds good for a general plot as far as most of us are concerned.

I really need to finish my profiles. xD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'll have Steven's girlfriend come in later but I'll try and make a profile for her later, are we gonna post the profiles in the actual RP or will we just leave them here?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
AH! Miki-chan I DID! </3 So sorries.

Performer (Asch)
Performer (Asch)
Performer (Rena)
Performer (Stardust-Kumo)
Performer (Pipluper)
Chef (Phanima)
Bartender (Mizz)