• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Let's brag about our Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFire

Quilava Lover
Years
My Hitmonchan and Poliwrath just basically took out the Johto E4 by themselves in my HG monotype challenge, I'm so dang happy!

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
I want to brag about my Croconaw. I won't let it evolve even when it will be Lv100. I like it the way it is! Later I'll breed one for a good nature and EV train that little guy xD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Kangaskhan + Outrage = Claire destroyed in seconds, when Kangaskhan was clearly weaker.

Cyndahog

lol hi
Years
Oh, my Tyranitar. So rocky, fat, love to hug it- even though it hurts me, EV trained, IV bred, cute, but packs a punch, loves his Choice Band, smart, amazing, you think so? Oops! Look at the time! I've kept you too long. Thanks for hearing me out. Here's a rare candy.

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
Years
The Pokemon I absolutely love:
129magikarp.png

Magikarp
Splash
Tackle
Flail
Bounce
Just got this one, but I absolutely love it! :)

490manaphy-1.png

Bubblebeam
Psychic
Heart Swap
Calm Mind
I've had this one since I hatched it from an egg Day 2 of my Pearl excursions, now it's on my SS and I just love it. Aside from my Empoleon and Bibarel it's the Pokemon I have had the longest

Years
My Cyndaquil, Qui, has taken on 4 gyms without ever getting damaged! Well....the 4th one was just finishing off Gengar after it killed Togetic...

...which brings me onto Togetic. It started at lv.1 against the first Team Rocket Grunt in Slowpoke's Well, and literally brought the house (well) down!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Hi! It's me, Joey! My Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata! Well, see ya! *click*

Now that that's out of the way, I loooove having my Mewtwo. I taught it Psychic and Focus Blast and it was enough to single-handedly kick Red off Mount Silver. T'were epic.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
My Pokemon are way amazing. Since I couldn't make a thread for it, I can say it here.

My amazing Pokemon 1-hit KO-ed Red's Pokemon.

Pikachu-defeated him with a 1-hit KO with my lvl 92 Typhlosion who used the move Eruption.

Blastoise-defeated him with a 1-hit KO with my lvl 91 Raikou-used Thunder (which actually missed the first time)

Venasaur-defeated him 1-hit KO with my Typhlosion, used Eruption again.

Lapras-another 1-hit KO with Raikou, used thunder

Snorlax-took me two moves to defeat, used my event Arceus lvl 100, Roar of time and Spacial Rend

and Charizard- 1-hit KO with my lvl 91 Feraligatr with hydro cannon.
Spr_4h_157.png
Spr_4h_160.png
Spr_4h_243.png
Spr_4p_493-Psychic.png

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
Years
Dunsparce with Ice Beam, and Feraligatr with Avalanche. The two Pokemon that single-handedly destroyed Champion Lance's team! Of course, Charge Beam on Dunsparce was a factor in taking down Gyarados, and the final blow was a nice Hydro Cannon to Lance's Charizard.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
I caught Groudon when it was in green HP without a status condition in THE FIRST POKEBALL! Beat that for catching moments.

Years
my empoleon is BEAST, lance sent his salamence out with some weak ass flamethrower garbage move and empoleon just wasnt havin it, ice beam, 1 hit KO, GOT EM COACH! he sent out garchomp, ice beam, 1 hit KO, GOT EMMMMMMMMMMM, he sent out gyarados he does some homo dragon dance move (why u dancing in a match? that'll get u messed up!) grass knot (suprise suckaaa!!) 1 hit KO, KILLT EM! Charizard, whackkkkkkk, surf, GOT EM!, dragonite, ICE BEAMMMMM GOT EM!!!!!!, altaria, SPOTTED EM! DOTTED EM! STAY STILL, AIM KILL!!! SHOTTED EM!!! ICE BEAM ALL DAY X4 DAMAGE MURKED!!!

winner, justbeat the elite 4 with 1 POKEMON, EMPOLEON SERVING 25 TO LIFE FOR THE MURDERS!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Well I feel like a weakling compared to you guys.
I only have a Shiny EVd Metagross and a Shiny EVd Umbreon.
Bleh. D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2010
Well, for rarity, Deoxys is amazing. Though I'm curious to see how my ev'd torchic will turn out with its speed and attack.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
My magikarp will blow you all into smithereens! Naaa im joking
My team is absolutally AWSOME THOUGH :D
Typhlosion
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Pidgeot
Ampharos
Sudowoodo