• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Day only !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Can't you guys stop being mean to the poor guy -.-
He's HELPING others fill their Pokedex out by GIVING them what HE has and what THEY lack. That's how I see the main point of this thread and the guy giving away Poke's.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
Can't you guys stop being mean to the poor guy -.-
He's HELPING others fill their Pokedex out by GIVING them what HE has and what THEY lack. That's how I see the main point of this thread and the guy giving away Poke's.

Thank you every much for that dude. It is the main reason of this thread. I know i have pokemon that people want, I'm taking time out of my day to try and help people get what they have been looking for, for a long time.
I people who i've traded with so far have been very very happy with the pokemon i have given them.

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
Haha, alternative are you still looking for those bloody gulpins and swalots?
I'm scared to what you have planned for it...

Father-nature

I train only the finest
Years
So, can i have a Shiny flawless magby, if you have one? and can i have two pokemon? one for my brother?

Pokemafia

You cant iv train, you have to BREED for ivs, using power items (cant get max in all this way) or rng which you can get max in all.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
So, can i have a Shiny flawless magby, if you have one? and can i have two pokemon? one for my brother?

Sorry man but if you read the past post's i'm not yet at that stage. Also i know for a fact that you can get a shiny by breeding BUT its about the same rate as catching a shiny in the wild. its doable but highly unlikey.

monkeymandude

The Poke Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
I can be on here for about the next hour or so, then I have to go sleep.

ok well i do hav a few of them but they are in egg fourm at the moment. i'll work on them for 30 mins and we can make the trade in 30 mins mate.

elroid

Noob
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Can you get me a male snorunt with egg move spike? It is a little hard to get because you have to chain breed the move to roselia first then to snorunt.

not sure whether you missed this, can you get me one? would like the nature to be timid but if it is not there is no problem too

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
does anyone have any shiny legendaries that they could trade me? i'll get u whatever u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back