• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

leews24

ha
Years
is there rom that have been fixed the bugs in english version?

Did you even try to find out, like reading for instance?
All bugs have been fixed, besides the Normal Contest Graphic Glitch, the Exp thing, and a few tiles. I think thats probably it. Nothing crucial to stop the game.

Final version is out and a new version wont come out unless somebody changes the game alot.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Please help , I got both ice smash and focus punch learned by Lucario but when I stand in front of the Huge Rock . It does not do anything. How to smash the rocks ?

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Wow use quick search I think there are 10000000 posts about it. And if you are playing eng version, read what trainers tell you OMG.

OMG?....I've already done a search through the thread and said that it didn't work multiple times already as Ms. Sophia is nowhere to be seen. But You've Got The Audacity TO SAY OMG WHEN I'M FREAKING STUCK BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID GLITCH AND NOW I HAVE TO START ALL ******* OVER? BUT YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY OMG LIKE YOUR ENTITLED TO IT?!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dude how did u get Waterfall and did u manage to fix the problem with solonaif yes can u tell me
Red in Dragonbreath's PokeMart.

Is it just me or is fly not working on the later cities in lauren?
I already answered this as well... :/
The number of Flying positions is fixed and it's NOT unlimited.

and I don't think it's weird people want a kingdra,I actually love kingdras, I just like lapras more and I found it more useful :)
Yeah, it's your opinion =D I prefer Kingdra though I did not use it xD

Please help , I got both ice smash and focus punch learned by Lucario but when I stand in front of the Huge Rock . It does not do anything. How to smash the rocks ?
You don't have the right badge if I'm correct.
There should be another way.

OMG?....I've already done a search through the thread and said that it didn't work multiple times already as Ms. Sophia is nowhere to be seen. But You've Got The Audacity TO SAY OMG WHEN I'M FREAKING STUCK BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID GLITCH AND NOW I HAVE TO START ALL ******* OVER? BUT YET YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY OMG LIKE YOUR ENTITLED TO IT?!
Well you actually did not help at all... you need to describe your problem more... like what events you already did, in which order etc... :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
thanks for the replies =) quick question. How does riolu evolve in this game? Through happiness?

Years
Does anyone know the locations of Raikou, Entei and Suicune?
I went to Wesley's website and apparently they are in random locations... I was wondering if anyone would give me hints on it xD

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Does anyone know the locations of Raikou, Entei and Suicune?
I went to Wesley's website and apparently they are in random locations... I was wondering if anyone would give me hints on it xD
Suicune:Look for areas near water in lauren
Raikou:I useually find him in the mountains near the first gym in lauren where it rains.
Entei:A place like flamerny forest or that volcano thing xD
guys where i can get or catch this pokemon http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/633.shtml ? , he must be in game coz hes last form exist in game ;D
and why pokedex shows me location of Gible in this cave in dragonbreath city ? theres no pokes in this cave :(
For Deino, you can get him through an event or in victory road I think,and the gible thing is a glitch.

Okay buddy,calm down, just tell us your problem in a way for us to understand,like what events did you do and where exactly did you look for the gym leader or whoever she is xD

I'm getting tired of answering most of these questions from everyone,can you all (as in everyone) do me a favor and look at a walkthrough or use the search button before I really get mad?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
"for Deino, you can get him through an event"

ok thx but what city ? i must miss this coz im talking with all people in all cities :D

You get him from Zero.

The first time you meet him in that cave.

If you say yes and agree with him, he gives it to you.
If you say no, he doesn't.

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Well you actually did not help at all... you need to describe your problem more... like what events you already did, in which order etc... :)

Okay buddy,calm down, just tell us your problem in a way for us to understand,like what events did you do and where exactly did you look for the gym leader or whoever she is xD

Ok, I've tried over 10x now so I think I've earned this post.

I'm stuck at the 7th gym leader; she's not appearing at the gym. I've searched the thread and everyone says that she appears near the entrance of Mt. Icestorm. She's not there. Maybe I already talked to her and didn't notice, so I go near the exit where she is also supposed to be. She's not there. I've searched everywhere in the cave (I even used the walkthrough walls cheat). She is not in the Mt.Icestorm (or any other Mts) and she is not at the gym. I've went North of the city and talked/battled her and she decides to quit training and do the beauty contests. :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've already triggered the other events in the cave btw (fighting Team Steam and Kenta/rival) and I'm playing the "Complete English" version.

First post of Page 204. To add to it, it wasn't her that I talked to north of the city, it was Solana so I still haven't encountered Sophia.

I'm getting tired of answering most of these questions from everyone,can you all do me a favor and look at a walkthrough or use the search button before I really get mad?

Before YOU get mad huh....

Years
can anyone tell me where I can find the waterfall hm? I'm backtracking trying to find the hm but no one has said a thing about the waterfall hm. I need it to be able to get to victory road, since I got all 8 badges in zhery.

I need to know this TONIGHT! I want to get to the zhery league tonight.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
can anyone tell me where I can find the waterfall hm? I'm backtracking trying to find the hm but no one has said a thing about the waterfall hm. I need it to be able to get to victory road, since I got all 8 badges in zhery.

I'm not entirely sure if I remember correctly, but I think one of your rivals gives it to you after a battle.
I'm thinking red, maybe somewhere near or in dreakbreath city?

After you beat the last gy leader try going to the big pokemart in drakebreath city and in front of the elevator should be red.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
First post of Page 204. To add to it, it wasn't her that I talked to north of the city, it was Solana so I still haven't encountered Sophia. Before YOU get mad huh....
I think you have a tiny glitch. And yeah I kinda will get really mad because these questions are getting answered the same way all day long.

go to the department store in drakebreathe city and you will find red either on the first floor or second floor

Edit: And the Ninja is Ninja'd

leews24

ha
Years
First post of Page 204. To add to it, it wasn't her that I talked to north of the city, it was Solana so I still haven't encountered Sophia.

Before YOU get mad huh....

dude, dude, cool down, we know your mad and everything, but it's a HACK.
It ain't perfect, won't be, and never will be.
You just have to know that when playing a hack.
Maybe you have several save states, and you can go back? I hope?

Back