• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Missunderstood Chaos (Recruiting)

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Name: - Ricky P
Hacking Skills: - Spriter (Fakemon, Trainer In Battle)
Best at: - Trainer
Proof (Optional): - Pokecharms Custom Sprites
Past experiances (Optional): - Pokemon Legend of Deoxys
When your Available: - Weekday Afternoons
Time Zone: - USA EST
Prefered method of Contact: - PM or Skype

Years
@Agent - Right now I'm currently mapping and adding some to the story, did you wanna help with the story boarding so you can start writing up some alpha scripts in notepad? Then add them to the game once I've finished the mapping.

@Ricky P - Good to see that you've worked on a previous hack, is there anything else you can do? I'll most likely need a few fakemon just for fighting at times, and I'll need you to change the team magma and aqua sprites to the current idea antaginists, you alright with that? Aaaaand if you are 'Welcome to Team Misunderstood Chaos!'

Years
So far there will most likely be a follow me script, a talky bit followed by a battle and then moderate amounts of story scripts to give the game a hook.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
So far there will most likely be a follow me script, a talky bit followed by a battle and then moderate amounts of story scripts to give the game a hook.

Follow me? I'm not sure how to do that permanently, though I can make it work for a small "scene". I need the ROM to do any of that though, I'll be waiting.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Thats alright, it wont be for too long and yeah I'm just mapping the next area and then I'll let you know what scripts need doing and where.

Also guys, logo concept done, let me know what you think: http://imageshack.us/f/826/tmclogo.png/

We got a logo :O
Now all we need is a slogan and we can sell our employees.

Its plain and simple, which sometime is a good thing. Graphically I don't know how good it is, I'm not a very graphically intuitive person. Moreover if you have time to be making banners you should be mapping so I can get stuff done :P
Weekends are usually better for me than weekdays.

Last edited:
Years
We're a team and every team has a logo! And our slogon could be:

'It's good the way we see it' ;D

But sshhh, I had some free time and wanted to try out CS6 since I only have 26 odd days left of it :P

Years
We need a new scripter!

Preferably an advanced scripter since the ROM is basically being ripped appart then put back together to make a whole new story.

Shikai

Fight for the name of Pokemon
Years
Name: - Shikai
Hacking Skills: - Well I am a very good mapper and half scripter. I will be willing to do the Events and ideas. I have tons of ideas. Also i would love to beta test and report any glitches and such.
Best at: - Mapping
Proof (Optional): - Well there is no proof. All i can say is hat i have been studying ROM Hacking for about a month now.
Past experiances (Optional): - None atm.
When your Available: - Well to be honest im most active on my computer on the weekend. But i will be online everysingle day.
Time Zone: - Florida
Prefered method of Contact: - email - [email protected]/facebook

Last edited:
Years
Hey, thanks for appling, but I think you misunderstood the 'Events' bit, thats scripting from scratch a whole event section that will be a major plot point. I'm talking explotions/earthquakes, thunder lightning the whole sha-bam!

Either way, down to business, how good is your scripting?

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Name: - kinataki
Hacking Skills: - doing texts, overworlds,mapping,ideas basically everything but scripting.
Best at: - doing texts(i have some crazy stuff),ideas,overworlding,MAPPING(omg i wrote everything)
Proof: - Don't get me wrong, i put this here just to show you im good at spriting.
KmT5pe0.png
i can do pixel arts easily.
Past experiances (Optional): - 2 hacks, i have no proof since i deleted both of them.(sad story)
When your Available: - like everytime
Time Zone: - gmt+2 hours. i live in turkey.
Prefered method of Contact: - skype,pm,vm

Shikai

Fight for the name of Pokemon
Years
Well my scripting is OK but I will work with you and study more on it

Years
kinataki - You've picked a great time to join the team! We needed a pixel artist and spriter! Welcome to Team Misunderstood Chaos! I'll PM you in a few minutes to assign you your first task!

Shikai - Thats what I like to hear! Right now I'm mapping, so I'll pass on the file when I've done the next part. In the meantime look up tutorials on ruby - right now focus more on the wally catch since theres a bug at that point. Oh and welcome to Team Misunderstood Chaos!

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Name: - Blue
Hacking Skills: - Mapping(Suck). Spriting. (Awesome.)
Best at: - Spritibg
Proof (Optional): - photobucket.org (search wasay3.)
Past experiances (Optional): - I worked in three games in pokemon game maker(Closed.)
When your Available: - Weekdays (Mostly.)
Time Zone: - +5
Prefered method of Contact: - Pm Or Facebook. (ID is Wasay Sultan.)

Years
Shikai - Gooood, remember you can always ask people if you're not sure on how a script works or anything like that.

BlueEon - Ahh finally, a spriter! I'm going to message you now and get you going on a few sprites, anyway: welcome to Team Misunderstood Chaos!

Back