• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Nurse Office
________________________________________________________________________​

I sighed. Waiting for the Nurse was boring. I looked around, there was a weird poster of a Giraffe getting taken care of on the wall, and next to it some sort of eye test thing. Most places like this has those sorts of things, I never get the Giraffe though.. A movement came from out the backdoor, Jelly Bean was waling.

Thank god he was fine. I sat up straight and smiled, behind him the nurse came out and started to look at some papers or whatever. Kion made his way over to me and gave a tiny kiss on my forehead, then ruffled my hair. ((again, he's lucky I don't care about my hair)) He then said Thanks, and that he would've been in trouble for laying there fainted, and then said he's see my later.

"Okay bye!!" I called out in a jolly tone, waving my non-burned hand at him. Once Kion had left I walked up to the nurse. "Hi, Nurse, my hand sorta got burned when I was.. uh- spilled coffee on it, do you think it's okay?" The nurse turned to me and picked up my hand gently.

It didn't look all yucky and stuff, it was just red. "Okay sweetie, let's have a look. Just try not to spill Coffee on you'r hand again, okay?" She said. I nodded and smiled a little, she then gestured with her hands to follow me. We both wen't into the back room and I sat on the little bed like thing, where people lay on when they get hurt and such. The Nurse came over to me again, with a long, white roll of bandage. Like, I don't know what there called. She wrapped it around my hand, I could hardly feel any pain but it did hurt just a little. When she had done she helped me off the bed. "Thanks!" I said, she smiled at me.

"Anytime, you be careful now." She told me.I nodded and then left the Nurse Office casually.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

The Headmaster

The headmaster listened as frio spoke. It seemed like a fight had been happening in the hallways but... The headmaster already knew about this so it was more like "old news". Ofcourse the headmaster also knew that the Werewolves were the first ones to attack the Lycan boy of class 3C. It was brave of Frio to take all the blame, but it would be a little unfair to punish him TOO much, so he can get off with a small one~

"I see... then I hope you know i can't leave this matter unpunished?" The headmaster spoke to the student forward him. Secretly he was laughing inside, it was pretty funny to keep his knowledge about the fight secret from the snowman. "You have detention for a week, after class you'll stay another hour there, I"ll let your homeroom teacher know about this too." The headmaster spoke rather strict, but also with a tone of enjoyence, have fun Ryuu-sama~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

"I...I'm...C-Che...Cheryll," responded the girl, apparently finding it hard to speak. She handed him her class notes, which had much more information on them than his own, before turning back to her work. Yorick began reading through them and he began to get a better idea on what he had to do. Soon he had pretty much finished his essay, a nearly one-page work that was essentially a glorified form of "I don't know". Satisfied, Yorick returned the girl's notes to her and thanked her for being helpful (unlike some other people he had met today) before getting to his other books to answer his questions.

He started with his first question on the P.A., and picked up the book he had gotten titled "All About Public Address Systems". Upon reading it, he learned, as the book had said, all about P.A. systems, and he was happy to have had that resolved. He was glad to know nobody had really been in his room this morning and happy he had not eviscerated his ceiling in search of that person. As he continued through his books, his head cleared and he quickly returned to his cheerful self. He decided after finishing his business in the library that he would go for a run on the track, or spend some time in the forest. Or better yet, go for a run in the forest. He was very happy there even was a forest, and wondered if the creatures there counted as school property or if they were allowed to hunt them.

Yorick was interrupted in his thoughts by a loud noise that sounded like muffled thunder. He instantly began trying to pinpoint the origin of the sound, focusing. It was far, but not too far for him to figure out its location. He pulled out a map and listened. He was glad that being in human form didn't affect his abilities and only his shape. Listening intently, he determined the general direction and distance of the sound, and figured out the general area of its source. It was hard to figure out its exact location because of the walls, but the silence of the library helped immensely in narrowing it down. Yorick drew a triangle on the map of the possible area where the sound had to have originated and looked at it.

Yorick's efforts were interrupted once more, this time by a boy who had sat down at the table next to his. "I'm going to assume that wasn't either of you," he began, "but on that note, do either of you have any idea what that was at all?"

"I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I do not know what that sound was." Yorick glanced back to his map. His triangle housed a classroom, a small part of a hallway, a janitor closet, and the teacher's lounge. He wondered briefly at how there could be thunder indoors, but remembered having read about Youkai who could use magic, and he assumed magic could do anything, so he dismissed that issue. He also wondered whether or not the other classes had the second period off like their own, but he did not have an answer to that. He turned back to the boy. "I do know where it came from, though," he said, and held up his map with the triangle drawn on it. He remembered his mistake with the Lycan boy and added, "What is your name, boy?"​

Years

Allister Curtis - Library

"I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I do not not know what that sound was". Even the usually stoic Allister had to raise an eyebrow at that peculiar answer which consisted of a spontaneously blurted out introduction before pointing out he himself was clueless, honestly to Allister he seemed to be the type who was pretty much always clueless, he wouldn't hold that against him unlike what he did next
"What is your name, boy?" Allister was dumbfounded, why was it that even unintelligent people had the nerve to talk down to others? Unbelievable. The tall mage's dumbfounded feeling soon gave way to intense irritation at the boy, how could someone so unintelligent be so arrogant?

The red-headed mage narrowed his eyes at his fellow yokai, who appeared to be of the same or similar age to Allister himself... but certainly not the same race.
"My name is Allister Curtis" Allister introduced himself trying to keep the venom from his voice "and I am rather curious as to hear what gives you the right to talk down to me as though I am a child" considering the violent tendencies he had noticed in some of his classmates he added quickly as an after though "Spissior aer". The spell was a rather odd defensive one, of Allister's own design, that clumped the molecules in the air closer together restricting the movement of the target or targets and in some cases rendering them immobile.
"If you are respectful enough to explain yourself and apologize I might even let you go" surprising himself he then tacked on something else to what could almost be called the conversation "and then we can go find out what the hell that explosion was".

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Standing Up For Yourself

Ouch! I just bumped into someone's shoulder. His wasn't budged. Oh god...

Tantrum guy!

I just stood there with a scared grin as he growled at me. He can be really terrifying. When he told me to watch it, I quickly nodded as he walked off with someone. I didn't hear the last thing he said. Seriously, I'm hating this guy & scared of him. Both! Where's he going anyway? I'm scared, but I'm also brave too. I can fight too!

I quietly follow the duo, though I see no particular destination they were going. Then I overheard Tantrum suggesting they go to the mall. It's not even open yet. "Y-you know the mall i-isn't open yet," I spoke to them, mostly to Tantrum. "You'd get in trouble for breaking into a c-closed mall..." I had a stern, brave face. I'm standing up to a Youkai... This is terrifying, but I can handle it. I can fight...

I just hope I can survive.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

The boy responded to Yorick by introducing himself, normally enough, but then he was suddenly enraged! He asked Yorick to explain himself or he wouldn't let him go, as he understood it, but explain what? Yorick mused for a moment before understanding. This Allister boy was confused about the situation and angry at his inability to figure it out, that must have been it. He said Yorick had been talking to him as if he were a child. That probably meant he felt Yorick was talking to him in the way one talks to somebody younger and less experienced. This was probably also what he meant by talking down, as an adult is taller than a child and would talk down. Allister most likely thought that was the case because something Yorick said was unknown to him, making Yorick seem more experienced. Not knowing what exactly it was he said that needed elaboration, he decided to explain the whole thing.

"Okay, I introduced myself," he began, smiling at the thought of helping someone, "I admitted I did not know what the sound was, and then I told you I figured out it's place of origin, showing you my map so you could see where that was. Finally, I asked for your name, saying boy because you are a boy, as am I and the other male students of the academy." He remembered the boy had asked for an apology. "I am sorry I did not consider that maybe this was confusing to you." Feeling confident any question Allister had about what he said was answered, he considered his proposal. "Yes, I would like to go investigate, so then both our questions could be answered. Then neither of us would be confused or upset."​

Years

Allister Curtis - Library - Unfortunately there are no books on how to speak Yorick

Allister just stared at his classmate, he hadn't been particularly confused as he had seemingly thought... well he sure as hell was now. Allister released the spell still in disbelief
"You have absolutely no idea what was offensive about that statement do you?" he nearly laughed, despite the fact the young man in front of him could only have been a year or so older than Allister himself at most he seemed to have the mentality of a child... Which means I was the one talking down by being aggressive and not considering the situation... wonderful behaviour their Allister, nice job he mentally scolded himself
"Most of what you said was fine but by tacking on the word boy you began talking like a senior, a teacher or a parent for example, and thus implying I was lesser than you akin to a child. Most people will find this rather offensive and I highly recommend that you don't talk to anyone, such as a certain lycan in our classroom, in such a manner if you want to keep your utterly confusing head attached to your shoulders." despite the weird introduction between the two he actually kind of liked this guy, he certainly wasn't aggressive or boisterous, he was actually clueless and childlike, he'd at least be able to tolerate him.

"Well it looks like we should head to the teacher's lounge then" he turned to the dark skinned girl who had said nothing, nor even looked up during the brief conflict "you're welcome to come too, I have no intention of binding either of you like that again... sorry about that I'm kinda touchy about treating people as equals unless they show they deserve otherwise" he meant it too, he was still mentally scolding himself for being the aggressor.
"Well lets go then" he said to Yorick as he lead the way from the library to the teacher's lounge.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

Continuing at a brisk pace towards the graveyard, Volt slipped and hit his head harshly on the dirt. Shook his head. Caught his breath. Looked down towards the end of the... ah...

He crawled slowly towards the entrance, then looking inside, he saw mist... just mist. Fog. That sort of stuff that he couldn't see through. No really, he couldn't see too far, until he saw a shadow in the distance. A small, wavering shadow, hovering over the area near the middle of the graveyard. He shuddered. Biting into a piece of jerky, he attempted to summon a gecko.

Please work... please work... please...

Well, of course, he didn't summon a gecko. He was rather displeased at first, until he noticed it was 10 times better. A chameleon was running across his palm, eagerly wanting to run off and take a leap into the floor below. Volt shook his head. You're not running off... yet. Now that he had this covered, he sent it out. Recon. The chameleon ran into the darkness, where Volt followed suit at a distance, now able to see this man was... Oz. He shuddered again. He had to hide. This guy was dangerous. After the way he had disappeared from the teacher's lounge? He was bad news. Volt scrambled (quietly) behind a tree, looking back and breathing heavily. Oz still hadn't noticed him, and the chameleon was crouching right near him, making sure Oz didn't do anything rash. Or maybe it was doing something rash itself. He had never summoned one before... it could practically do anything and Volt wouldn't see it coming.

He sulked behind the tree. What was he going to do now...

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
ENTER PLACE HERE

I sighed, staring at my hand. All wrapped in bandages. You know this sorta reminds me of a time, when I was pretty young that my hand got burned ((that's right baby I got experience!!)) and people started to ask if they could sign my bandages... don't they do that with casts? Well, whatever.

As I concentrated now infront of me there was a couple dots, not so far away. As I gotten further the figures seemed more clear. Some blue haired girl, a pathetic looking guy and... I can't quiet tell who that other one is. I'd gotten closer, seems like that person was.. oh I got it! The guy I let get beat up before, haha.

I casually walked past the group, staring at them, then when I was like two more meters away I walked backwards and faced the pathetic kid. "Hey, aren't you that Human that sneaked in here or whatever?" I asked curiously. No but seriously, somehow some Human got into Youki Academy. I have o idea how. I gotta get a nickname for this guy... uhh, Human is too boring.

Ohhh perfect! How bout Normi? It's got a ring too it. "Im gonna call you Normi from now on." Then I turned to blue haired girl and beat up guy. "And you will be Blue hair and..... hmm I don't know, how's Potato? Man I love giving nicknames."

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"Solo, huh? Maybe you should be called 'Duo' when you're with me," Eva said with a giggle as he strolled along with his new "friend", his hands clasped together behind his back. His shorter stride caused him to have just the slightest bit of trouble in keeping up with the bigger boy's pace. It felt like his legs had to work overtime just to stay even. He opened his mouth to continue the conversation, maybe broaching the topic about trust, but he was cut short as yet another boy bumped into Solo and just about hit Eva himself. Solo seemed to be a glowing target for attention today. First, Eva ran into him, now this newcomer did just the same thing. He couldn't help but flinch at Solo's reaction, shrinking backwards as the boy snapped at the other. His pulse raced as Solo transformed and gave a vicious snarl. For but a fleeting second, he actually thought about running away, his desire to avoid fighting taking over him without even noticing. After a second, however, he was able to regain his composure, if still a bit shaken. A slight sigh escaped his lips as Solo returned his attention back to him, seemingly ignoring the other boy now and continuing their conversation. It was probably better off that way. Although Solo's comment about human filth seemed to strike home a little more than he thought it would. He himself was half-human after all.

Shaking the thought away, he dwelled on the mall suggestion for a minute. What could they do in a mall before it opened? You couldn't buy anything, the stores would be locked and security was bound to frown on the idea. Yet, it seemed a bit enticing. He had never done anything remotely spontaneous before, and it kinda sounded like fun. Although he did need some new clothes, Solo probably wouldn't be up for tagging along in the girls' section.

Again, just as he was about to answer Solo, he was cut off by unexpected occurrences. The boy with whom Solo collided earlier spoke up after them, their backs turned as they continued on their way. He seemed to read Eva's mind and speak up about the mall being closed and the possibility of getting in trouble. Eva knew the reaction Solo would have to this intrusion, if their prior encounter was any indication. Even though they only knew each other for a very short time, Eva felt like he was getting a good read for his new companion. This would definitely set him off, the human eavesdropping and butting in where it didn't concern him. In Solo's mind at least. It didn't bother Eva any, he always tried his best to be pleasant to everyone. Without even realizing it, he placed his hand on Solo's arm, a gesture as if to say "no, don't get mad".

Turning to face the human, Eva smiled at him and cocked his head in an appraising manner. In his opinion, the boy wasn't anything spectacular to look at, just your average guy. Nothing out of the ordinary, and that itself could be dangerous should Solo get riled up. In his opinion, a human probably didn't stand much of a chance should Solo decide to hurt him. And Eva probably couldn't do much to stop Solo either without any high skill summons at his disposal. There was that one creature his father had tried to have him conjure, but that was far too dangerous for all involved, especially if he couldn't control it.

Maybe it wouldn't come to that, though. A girl approached and began to ramble on about nicknames and giving each of them one. Eva couldn't help but laugh and smile at the new arrival, a much needed tension breaker indeed. His first thought was that the girl was a member of the "special ed" courses based on her behavior, but he quickly recalled how he had spied her in his own class.

"Uhm, h-hi everyone," his voice was nervous and small sounding with the mounting crowd gathering. "I'm Eva and t-this is S-Solo." He extended his hands in Solo's direction, trying his best to keep everyone on good terms. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, but I do believe that Solo and I were just leaving. Right Solo?" Stepping next to the boy, he looked at the ground nervously, hoping an argument wouldn't start right there in the middle of the hall. "Let's go to the mall. It sounds like fun."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
100%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Hallway

Chapter Three: Part One
Social Interaction

Effect: None

Solo's immediate reaction to the eavesdropping Human was to turn and scare the living daylights out of him, and he was going to, if not for Eva grabbing his arm at the last second. Instinctually he yanked his arm away, a flinch reaction to being grabbed, but he seemingly got the message. Instead, he just crossed him arms and glared rather darkly at the Human. "Not as much trouble as /you'll/ be in if you keep following me and eavesdropping, pest. Get lost--" He immediately turned his head as a familiar, yet unusual scent came to him. Sure enough, the Lycan girl, THE ONLY OTHER FREAKING LYCAN IN THIS SCHOOL, was walking up to the group, and started off by giving ridiculous nicknames to all of them.

Potato? Seriously? Solo had immediately begun to hate this girl, starting from her watching him get attacked. Surely stupid name-calling wasn't going to make that better. Eva introduced them to her, and mentioned leaving for the mall. Solo held an arm out in front of Eva, not taking his glare off of the Lycan girl, simply stating, "Wait." He wasn't snapping, but he certainly looked pissed. He took a few steps closer toward the girl. "You were there when the Werewolves attacked, and you left me there to die." His fists were clenching, and a few of his knuckles made popping sounds as he did. "/What the hell/!? I thought you were a Lycan too... But we'd never turn our backs on our family!! And we'd never avoid fighting a Werewolf!!"

Yup, he was pissed. He glared directly into her eyes, his light blue gaze piercing and angry. "You've been tamed by Humans, or something." He snarled, and simply turned his back to her. "You're not a Lycan. Not anymore. I am the last of my kind." He immediately continued down the hall, opening the door and walking outside, not waiting for any followers.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

As Ryuu slowly got up he saw that the other teachers were badly damages and needed to be taken care of immediately. He saw no other choice than informing his students about what happened and ask them for their assistance. This was rather embaressing since teachers were supposed to be stronger than this but this wasn't entirely their fault though…

Ryuu left the teachers lounge to go to the infirmary, on his was he saw four students of his and stopped in front of them. It were Solo, Takumi, Eve and Kailey. It was obvious that he was being attacked and before the four students could ask him anything he spoke with a rather calm tune. "Please gather in classroom 13, let the other students from 3C know about this." Ryuu said with a faked smile on his face. This situation was serious, what was Oz planning to do?

"Takumi, Nami is stalking you behind the corner, plshe might've heard what I said but please repear my words." Ryuu kindly smiled before turning to the girl with blue hair that looked like two yarn balls, Eve. "Thanks for the apple earlier." he only said and left while glancing at Solo, as if he was mentally saying. "Don't get into trouble" and proceeded to the infirmary.

"Higoroshi-sensei!" the nurse immediately screamed worried. "Don't worry, i'm alright… worry about the other teachers in the teachers lounge, i'll explain later." with these words Ryuu made his way to the room where he was earlier this morning.

"I'd like to make an announcement." Ryuu said as he had taken the microphone already and his voice was heard through the whole school. "Will class 3C gather in classroom 13? Thank you." aaannddd… Ryuu left again, he was in such a hurry as he saw Oz as a very dangerous person that had to be taken care of as soon as possible. He saw down behind his desk once he entered his own classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Listen to what Higoroshi-sensei has to say.

Note: Higoroshi-sensei is badly damaged.

Things you can't do:
Spoiler:

Things you may do:
Spoiler:

You're not forced to go to the classroom. You are free to ignore this event but I need atleast a few students who want to attend this.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: I wasn't stalking.
Classroom 13

Nami had noticed some tense air and recognized Lycan puppy's and Takumi's voice. Nami immediately sneaked to a corner not far away and spied on two girls in her class, Lycan puppy and Takumi. It looked like they were argueing, but just seeing Takumi was involved brought her senses up and slowly changed into her Vampire form. Her hair turned silver as her brown eyes were suddenly crimson red.

Just at that time their homeroom teacher turned up out of the blue and looked rather damaged. She heard him asking them to gather in classroom 13 and… told Takumi she was stalking him? Dude! Nami came out her hiding place and stood in front of them. "I wasn't stalking at all, don't just blabber things out as you wish." Nami looked rather seductive and a little more violent in this form. As she left to the classroom she changed back to her human form and took a seat. This was rather troublesome… was it really okay to show off her real appearance in front of Takumi like that? She was a bit upset about the possible consequences,

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Hallway

That blue haired girl began to laugh at my nicknames. Glad too know im not the only one who likes funny nicknames! She really, like I mean really shyly introduced herself and the other guy, aka Solo. Pffft, what a weird name.

I watched as 'Solo' put his arm infront of blue hair and just said wait. He began to say that I just watched him gettin beaten up ((Well he's not a lier)). He then started blabbing about not turning you'r back on family. I don't even know him, so how is he family?! Make some sense boy. And whats wrong with avoiding Werewolves? I never had any trouble with Werewolves, only Mages. I stared directly into Solo's eyes.

Off, he looked maaaaaad. He then said that I've gotten tamed by Humans?! Iv'e never met a human ((except that guy right there, just saying my mind is pointing to Normi)) He then said I wasn't a Lycan anymore, and that he was the last of his kind. Then walked away. I scoffed loudly, crossing my arms and shouting over loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey Potato! Stop trying to act so tough! Saying you'r the last of the Lycan's is ridicules! I mean, look at me! Not all Lycan's have to act like you to be one, I have my own attitude! And if you don't like it, stay away!" I turned to the others and crossed my arms. "I rest my case." I said, in a normal tone. Just when that happened, that mean teacher came over. With the green hair that said I gotta be 15 THAT'S RIGHT FIFTEEN minuets early for class tomorrow.

What a poobutt. He just said that some girl was spying to Normi, right after that some girl came out of a hiding place and gave a pathetic argue before leaving. Wooow. Then the nurse came and blah blah blah, mean teacher left and then he said a announcement. He said for everyone from class 3C to go to Classroom 13. Uhhh, I guess i'll go? "Well buh bye." I didn't wave bye to the two, then headed off to Classroom 13. Once I got there, only that girl from before was there and the mean teacher.

I wen't and sat down in one of the front desks, and just stared outside. Thinking of... uhhh.... i'll just think about anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Just too many posts...

Takumi Makkusu - I Regret Making Contact

I got terrified of Tantrum, but I stood my ground. What else? Some weird girl appears & claims that I'm a human. Oh cr*p! "Human? I'm no human! I'm just your average Youkai!" I laugh nervously & wave my hand towards the girl. Did I mention she nicknamed me Normi? I find that offensive.

Solo, as Eva introduces...is Eva a boy or girl? Anyway, Solo... It doesn't sound right, but whatever. Tantrum is out the window, Solo enters. I might listen to Solo, might. Ok, I will leave.

That is, until Higoroshi-sensei appeared out of nowhere. He looks damaged, & he tells us to head to classroom 13. I wonder why. He also mentions Mana was stalking me. Uh, why was Mana stalking my? That's when I heard Mana nearby. She looks & sounds different. Uh... I'm blushing, also terrified. Mana has a totally different appearance. How did she do that anyway?

Anyhow I don't what happened next. "Uh..." I only stare at everybody & head for classroom 13, as Higoroshi-sensei instructs. I wonder what the problem is anyway. Well, I'll soon find out.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled to herself as she finished her essay, setting her pencil down she looked over it. One page completely filled in her perfect cursive writing. All her facts were triple checked, her grammar and spelling checked multiple times as well, but she still had to look over it one more time. At this point she was paying no attention to the boys near her that is until she heard an explosion like sound that made her jump and she glanced over at the boys. Loud noises made her nervous, extremely nervous and scared and she did not like that at all. She was worried something was wrong that something was happening and that just made her want to go home even more. As she set her pencil down she suddenly found that she was unable to move for a minute. She heard the boy who's name she didn't know speak to her. Saying something about the teachers lounge and then addressing her "you're welcome to come too, I have no intention of binding either of you like that again... sorry about that I'm kinda touchy about treating people as equals unless they show they deserve otherwise"

Cheryll frowned for a moment, before she nodded shyly, if something was happening she did not want to be alone. Packing up her stuff quickly she quickly followed after the two older and taller boys, catching up with the red haired one she managed to stutter out. "W-What's Y-Your n-n-name?"

Before he could respond however an announcement came over the PA system from Higoroshi-sensei. "Will class 3C gather in classroom 13? Thank you."

Looking at the two boys shyly she stuttered again "w-we...we s-should..." she cut herself off and looked down again. Sighing at her inability to make conversation her sisters were right, it'd be a miricle if she managed to make any friends here. Even though the young girl would rather be at home, part of her had given up on leaving the school.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I sighed and walked out of the office. I had been given a pitiful punishment, and it made me wonder what other kids could get away with in this school. I decided I had spent enough time out of class, and walked back to the room. I think if I had thought about the location of the class I would've gotten lost, but I just kind of subconsciously walked there, my mind elsewhere. I was right when I told Elise that I was too weak to fight in this school, and if they almost killed me then what hope did she have as a human. Then I began to wonder, were there more humans at this school, if so were they afraid to be here, or did they even know.

Before I entered the class, I stopped at the door and looked at the ground, I'll have to ask my sister. I thought, sighing, I'm always bothering her....

When I walked into the classroom, there were not many people here. Well, that's wrong, there were enough people here. Cheryll, Elise, and the teacher were there, and a few others I never met. Anyone here could be human, or strong enough to kill me... I thought. I remembered meeting Cheryll, a person more timid than me, probably safe, the other boy in class looked weaker as well, though not timid. I wondered what he could be, possibly another lycan, or maybe a snowman. There was also a girl sitting in the front, her energy was palpable, and I knew she would probably be a dangerous Youkai. There was another girl, I had passed her in the halls and she transformed right before my eyes, I knew she wasn't human, and I was willing to bet she was stronger than me.

Finally, the teacher who's name I forgot sat at his desk, wounded. It seemed like everyone was getting in fights today, and again I questioned how safe this school was. But then I remembered, most of us are not human, we are all much more than that and power was likely a hard thing to contain in school. I sat down next to Elise, accidentally muttering "It's all part of the experience."

"Huh?" She said, but I just smiled and shook my head, as if I had said nothing at all, "Well anyways, what took you so long?" She had a stern look.

"I got in a debate, but I think I debated too hard, so now a guys in the nurse."

"Well jeeze, as long as it wasn't a fight." She said sarcastically, something my sister did all the time.

"They were beating up another kid, 3 on 1" I justified.

"I guess you are fine, and you don't seem to be the type to do any serious injuries to someone." She sighed, "But Higoroshi doesn't look so good..." Her tone changed to one my sister had when I came home after a fight. "I think it might be gang related."

"No, a gang wouldn't just beat someone up..." I said softly, she didn't hear me, I didnt think she needed to know my theory.

"He doesn't look well..." She continued, "Maybe we should talk to him?" I had detention time to do that, so I just shrugged, "Ok, I'll go by myself then."

"No, no I think that I should go with you, this is definitely not a gossip topic." But she shook her head.

"I'll talk to him alone, you may get in trouble about the fight you had." I sighed, I wasn't going to bother arguing. She walked to the desk, and I watched her nervously talk to the teacher. I wondered about the other kids in class, what was their strengths? We're they all shy like me and Cheryll, or we're they all hot-headed like the werewolf.

I leaned back, taking long glances at each, This is my class for the year I put my feet on the desk, I wonder if we will all be here to graduate...

Years

Allister Curtis - Library/Halls

As he left the library and turned down the hall, the girl, who seemed to be quite a bit younger than himself and Yorick, had ran after him, catching up to him she asked through heavy panting
"W-What's Y-Your n-n-name?" she stuttered out, clearly this girl was not the most confident of people, this suited Allister really though, he could actually get along with these two quite easily he thought to himself appreciating how far from the schools unfortunate norm (bullying, boasting, unwarranted aggression etc...) they were.
"My name is Allister Curtis, nice to meet you" he responded to the girl who was now walking beside him through the halls, before turning to her again and asking in turn "and what is your name?" he figured he didn't need to introduce Yorick since he didn't really know him, he'd been sitting with her and quite frankly everyone in the library probably knew him after his weird, and loud, introduction. It was kind of strange walking down the halls with two companions since he hadn't met anyone he actually liked for a very long time, it was actually kind of a nice feeling and he decided that he would probably like to spend more time with these two. His good mood however, was replaced with one of pure shock when they turned the corner to the area just outside the teachers lounge, or rather what was left of it. A few teachers were still propping themselves up, many seemingly only just having regained conciousness and furniture thrown all across the slightly torn-up room.
"Well... that's not quite what I thought I was going to be seeing". The mage was unsure whether or not he should make some attempt to aid them with his magic, although admittedly healing was one of his weaker areas, or head back to class in search of Higoroshi-sensei, who for some reason, Allister was certain had some strange idea of what was going on.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"S-solo, S-sensei..." Eva muttered under his breath, desperately trying to make sense of the situation. Everything seemed to be going so well before, all things considered, yet it all turned on its head rather rapidly. He couldn't help but be shocked and worried at his dear teacher's appearance. The poor young man had been involved in something terribly dramatic it seemed. He quickly mumbled some instruction at them and threw a quick thanks in Eva's direction for the apple from before. Eva was, quite frankly, surprised that he even remembered such a trivial nuance in his current condition. Before Eva could even say anything in return, Ryuu stumbled off in the direction of the infirmary.

Looking on worriedly after the man, Eva quickly remembered that Solo had left just moments earlier. Giving a quick dismissive wave, he ran to catch up with the boy, his skirt fluttering in the breeze of his swift jog. "Wait, Solo!" he shouted, his voice stressed and filled with concern about their current predicament. "I really think we should head to the classroom now," he sputtered, his face scrunching uncomfortably with concern. Before he could add anything else, Sensei's voice came over the intercom, the same announcement that he had given to them in person just moments earlier. With a quick bow, he looked up at Solo and stumbled through another awkward goodbye. "I'll hopefully see you in the classroom."

Departing again, he swiftly took off down the halls, his steps muffled by the ambient sounds of murmuring students who were obviously concerned about what was going on. At the pace he kept, it didn't take him long to get to room 13. A bit winded, he was able to see that some other students had already arrived, one of the girls already talking to the battered teacher who was slumped behind his desk. Eva's heart leapt for the wounded man, the worry on his face almost completely unmasked. Eva hated to see anybody in pain, especially to such a degree as Ryuu. Collecting himself for but a second, he walked up to the teacher and fellow student, his pulse racing.

"A-are y-you okay?" He mumbled almost incoherently to the two, the teacher gaining most of his attention. "I-I might have something that can help..." Slinging his bag from around his back, he searched through it desperately, pulling out objects that proved to be everything but what he was seeking. With a somewhat over excited exclamation, he finally discovered what he was looking for as he held it out towards the teacher, a bandage clasped firmly in his shaking hands. "I k-know it's not much, b-but it's all I have," he said with a shaking voice. Without even waiting for the man to grasp it from his own grip, he placed it on the desk and slunk off towards an open desk in the front row, his feet tapping nervously on the ground.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
Energy.png
100%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
Hallway

Chapter Three: Part Two
Social Interaction

Effect: None

"Class?" Eva had decided to walk right back to that... prison. Well, looks like he'd talk to him later, or something. He suddenly paused. Wait, why am I thinking like that? I can't have friends! He clenched his fists immediately. Damn it! How could I let myself get close to anyone!? He'll kill me, I know it!! He seemed to be building rage, though he stopped rather abruptly. But, then again, I was near-dead... Why would he let me live, let alone help me, if he wanted to attack me? He shook his head, feeling a headache forming. "ugh, forget about it. Nothing makes sense anymore... Domestic Dog-girl called me a Potato. I don't even..."

He continued walking, heading toward the boys' dorms. Seeing as everyone would be in class again, he could blare his music loud again! And that is exactly what he did. He closed his dorm door, shut the curtains (as there were screaming girls in the window), and headed right to the bathroom. He began by turning his music up loud, then got undressed and headed into the shower. As the music started, he began to sing along with the lyrics.

The Song
Spoiler:

"I never thought I'd feel this, ♪
guilty and I'm broken down inside, ♪
living with myself, nothing but lies... ♪"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

AS Cheryll was glancing around she heard the boy she was next to start to speak. "My name is Allister Curtis, nice to meet you, and what is your name?" looking at him Cheryll tried to smile but she was still really nervous. She had no idea what was going on, and from the looks of the teachers lounge things were a mess.

"I-I'm..C-Cheryll...Cheryll...Moreau" she said shyly looking at the floor.

"Well... that's not quite what I thought I was going to be seeing" Allister said as the three teens took in the mess that was the teachers lounge.

"W-We...we...s-should...go to the classroom" Cheryll stuttered though not as much as she did before. The girl wasn't going to notice this fact, probably not for awhile. But the more she talked to one person she'd still be shy, and not confident but her stutter would go away. "I...I'll...m-meet y-you there" she added nervously before turning and hurrying towards the classroom. Entering the room she saw Higoroshi-sensei appeared to be hurt, but she was sure he'd explain. Taking a seat next to the boy she had met the night before Frio she set her bag down and waited.

Last edited:
Back