• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Yeah, personally I would rate the anime an 8 (based on presentation) or 9 (based on the animation) due to the cuts, horrible pacing and total removal of any internal monologue which was essential to understanding his motivations...but I give it a 10 for advertising purposes.

Now the Light Novel, even though a lot of people criticize for "childish, emo, cliche" writing totally appeals to me and deserves a 10 in my eyes.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Oh bias. You occur on my list as well. Steins;Gate is NOT bloody flawless, even if I make it out to be.
Don't strive to make your list big. That's what I used to do. It's just a waste of time if you do it that way!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Oh, I see. That's fine. :D I'm updating mine. Though I doubt I'll be able to remember the names of all the series I've watched or if mine will ultimately turn out to be as gargantuan as yours or pokey's. :p Anyway, off to update it!

Edit: Well yeah, mine won't be huge. I probably haven't seen as many anime as you guys have. :p Anyway, yeah, I'm biased when it comes to certain series too. take One Piece, for example. That reminds me. Gotta go lower the score for One Piece anime. Doesn't deserve an effing 10. More like an 8. Bad pacing and animation these days.

Years

Yeah I had my bouts of updating my list to include every single anime I saw since 1996 so it's gotten huge over time. Also I do use MAL to keep track of what I watch. If only there was a similar easy way to keep track of Movies and TV shows I've seen LOL.

So yeah I've managed to adjust my ratings this evening to properly use 5-6 as a median. Before it was 8 LOL. Also ratings of 10 are obvious bias. So it's up to you to see whether you like it or not LOL.

Well now it's time to sleep at 5 AM and wake up at 2 PM.

derozio

Years
Well actually I have tons of time to spare right now. I'll do nothing but study non-stop for the next nine months - I can at least slack off for the next 6 days, yeah? lol

It's a good way to track things, yeah. :3

derozio

Years

I used it, I think. I think.

And naah, I'll One Piece a 10 after all. Advertisement purposes. :p Content itself is awesome but adaptation could've been better. Hunter X Hunter does a much better job. :< Still, giving it an 8 just doesn't feel right. It is, after all, my all time fave series. :p

Bias at its finest.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do not remember the last time I touched MAL. Not that I would have much to update it with anyways.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Same here. I mean, I don't really see much point in putting a rating on something that most people aren't going to see (unless it accumulates to an average rating).

Reviews are a different story. While I can't guarantee that people will see those (especially because I post them on PC), I do them for personal reasons and actually get something out of doing them.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have a few 10s.

ANIME TITLE SCORE PROGRESS
Edit - More Majo no Takkyuubin 10 1
Edit - More Ginga Tetsudou 999 10 113
Edit - More Shoujo Kakumei Utena 10 39

MANGA TITLE SCORE CHAPTERS
Edit - More Pietà 10 5
Edit - More Hoshi no Koe 10 10
Edit - More Omoide Emanon 10 9

Hope I get sa few more soon.

derozio

Years

Imma actually do some reviews soon. When I feel like it. I like writing. Especially when it's about something I like.

Anyway, just finished the Yagyu arc in Gintama. Good arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh what I would give for them to animate the Genderbend arc.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back