• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks alienhunterx for replying to their questions. :3

On the OG post: "You were supposed to be able to access the portal behind Chaomega, where you'll be able to reach the Hevah region in the other timeline. But meh, too much work..."
Maybe you could still add something special behind the portal after 100%ing the game that would be less time consuming to make? Just a thought but its not really important.

Laziness is one of the most difficult illnesses a human body deals with. >.>
But really though, other than laziness, I also need to focus more on SkyLine now. That game has been dying for an update. <.<

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
DJG, Gamefreak finally stole your fakemons =D
At least in name, that is =D
Spritzee:

spritzee_official-art_300dpi.jpg

That is because you are not choosing the correct Ruby ROM. Try patching it with Ruby 1.0 US Rom
Without MUGS intro, that is.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
That is because you are not choosing the correct Ruby ROM. Try patching it with Ruby 1.0 US Rom

I've tried with other Rubys rom bases and still the same problem. I cannot patch it and don't know why.

Jagold, are you gonna release any .ips patches from now on?

Years
Hey guys this is my 2nd play through of this hack and it got even better! Its surprising how much more the story soaks in on the 2nd time around! Anyways I have a little problem. I just got done with the lost shadow place where Gaia says giratina will be your guardian Pokemon. I saw the future where the guy runs through you and now I am stuck. The pyramid rock things say to go to inform the hevah league that giratina is on the loose, or get a new symbol in lustersand town. I got the symbol before the giratina stuff, and when I go to the hevah league nothing happens other than the guard saying I don't have all 8 symbols yet. I don't know what to do and this didn't happen on the first play through. Sometimes I use a walk through walls code to avoid using HM slaves so did I walk around an event? Thanks for the help! Best hack ever!!!

P.s. is there a way to get programs like YAPE to open this game? I wanna see some of the details on the legendaries .

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG, Gamefreak finally stole your fakemons =D
At least in name, that is =D
Spritzee:

Spoiler:

Close. :3
Sprizzle =/= Spritzee
But not close enough. <3

I should sue them!!! >.>
lol jk~

Hey guys this is my 2nd play through of this hack and it got even better! Its surprising how much more the story soaks in on the 2nd time around! Anyways I have a little problem. I just got done with the lost shadow place where Gaia says giratina will be your guardian Pokemon. I saw the future where the guy runs through you and now I am stuck. The pyramid rock things say to go to inform the hevah league that giratina is on the loose, or get a new symbol in lustersand town. I got the symbol before the giratina stuff, and when I go to the hevah league nothing happens other than the guard saying I don't have all 8 symbols yet. I don't know what to do and this didn't happen on the first play through. Sometimes I use a walk through walls code to avoid using HM slaves so did I walk around an event? Thanks for the help! Best hack ever!!!

Try going back to Guardia Town and defeat the Gym Leader there. :3

P.s. is there a way to get programs like YAPE to open this game? I wanna see some of the details on the legendaries .

Here's how...
Spoiler:
And when that's done, you can now open the game through YAPE and other tools. :3
Just make sure switch it back to RDLG when you're done. :3

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Currently trying to patch this game through my mobile but only have an app to patch .ips files and not .ups ones. Computer deprived for a few months. Any help is appreciated.

Years
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!

PM me your saved file.

It's actually not in either packages (mediafire or sendspace). If it's in a post somewhere in this thread, feel free to hot link us in need.

I'll post an .ips file soon. :3
...and done~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
I have been playing this game a while and loving it. But as most others my post comes with a question. I am wondering where there is any evolution of nevidrel. I don't know his pre evolved forms and have no idea where to catch him. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Hi! Um, I'm having a serious problem.
After you beat the Hevah League, you go to that tower (north of Silkwind Town) I think it's Fate Tower, well, you talk to Chaomega and he tells you to go to the Shadow Valley, because Giratina is there. Well.. I go to Mineral Cave, and, the portal that leads you to the Shadow Valley isn't there. Did I miss something?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi! Um, I'm having a serious problem.
After you beat the Hevah League, you go to that tower (north of Silkwind Town) I think it's Fate Tower, well, you talk to Chaomega and he tells you to go to the Shadow Valley, because Giratina is there. Well.. I go to Mineral Cave, and, the portal that leads you to the Shadow Valley isn't there. Did I miss something?

zzz...i seriously need to check why that is happening...
anyway, you can't even get the eighth badge without visiting Giratina in Shadow Valley first. Have you already done that event before?

I have been playing this game a while and loving it. But as most others my post comes with a question. I am wondering where there is any evolution of nevidrel. I don't know his pre evolved forms and have no idea where to catch him. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

You can check my YouTube videos of LoG's dex though.
Nevidrel's basic form is Flurrel which are found in Low Point Path. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Maybe that's it, my sister used the "get all badges" code, and, well she finished the Hevah League. :l Welp, I should start again. Anyways, it's my favorite hack!! Omg. Also, I'd like to know if Chaomega is obtainable.~

I can't wait to see your new hack, SkyLine!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Maybe that's it, my sister used the "get all badges" code, and, well she finished the Hevah League. :l

oh... >.>

Also, I'd like to know if Chaomega is obtainable.~

Yeah, Chaomega's obtainable. Check the F.A.Q. on the first post to know how. :3

I can't wait to see your new hack, SkyLine!

SkyLine's on hold at the moment because I am making a new hack for a ROM Hacking Competition that I am participating in. :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Oh, I think I saw that in your facebook page, (About the hack contest thingy) dear, I hope you win. LoG is increadible, I loved it. My favorite fakemon is Dohydra :3 And Devihel.

Also, there's a problem.
When you're at "The final Showdown" at the Dragon Castle, after you beat Gaia and Zah, well, you're back home. Well, thing is, when I headed to Leon Empire (I don't know, I wanted to see Alice) She was there. First, you had to go to Shadow Valley to make her appear... Right? But, she was there, I didn't even talk to Chaomega or anything. I just went there and battled her, I got the badge, and I headed to the league. That was the problem, my sister didn't use the gameshark, but it was an error.

~Anyways, great hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back