• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"well my name is is Sean and my friend here is Eevee" said Sean who was geting a bit use to seeing demon-creatuers. "and the girl over there is Jodi" sean introduce because Jodi was not as use to seeing demon-creatures.

"i see Jirachi has became your legendary partern." said Neb

"you remember me rigth Neb. it's me! Rui!" said Rui

"How can i? you try to kill me." said Neb

"i was under a dark control but that was in the past" said Rui.

"remember me" said Ash

"you still looking good Ash and i believe you are Misty" said Neb to the red-head

"well we done with introducions no i have a request Neb" said Chezni

"Shoot" said Neb while he look at the ceiling

Chezni was unsure but said "Can you relive Mew?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni brought out the small Pokemon. Neb looked at it. "Let's see... Just give me a sec and I'll see if I recently sto... acquired a Rod of Resurrection..." Neb said, a bit hurriedly.

Al looked around. "It's good to be back in a Temple of Olidamaara... But, I have to see to something. I'll be back." Al said as he left.

After a few minutes, Neb came back with a ring. "I think this'll work even better." he said, as he slipped the ring on. "Everyone give me room."

With that, the group backed off somewhat. Neb looked at Mew. "Alright. You're Mew?" he said.

Chezni nodded. "Yes. Asmodia killed him."

Neb grinned. "Ok. I think I can do this." he said as he pointed the Ring at Mew. "I wish that the one in this room, who is called Mew, be revived immediately."

The ring glowed a bit, and after a moment, the wound on Mew disappeared. Gradually, Mew's eyes opened. "Mew?" she said.

MewTwo ran up to Mew and hugged her, sort of out of character for the cold Pokemon. He quickly backed off. "Um... Yes. It's good to have you back..."

Ash was just as happy. "Hey Mew. I thought we had lost you." Mew flew straight to Ash. Pikachu chuckled as Ash fell backward from the momentum.

Neb simply grinned. "Yeah, I still got it. Aooow-right!"

Years
"how were you able to do that?"ask Jodi to Neb.

"it was just a simple sprirt reattachment. useing the ring i am able to call into the sprirt world and sommond the sprirt of Mew. then since i use the rod first it just made it simplier to reattach the lost sprirt to it body. then once Mew return to its body. it took care of repairing the body." said Neb

Sean and who was listening got a bit lost in the explainion of this whole thing but jodi understand it as if it was explaining why 2+2=4. the Jodi said "what about the power that Mew gave to a pokemon was that retuen to Mew since it was mews to begin with because she gave it to her when she died."

Neb was a bit confused but Mew explained this part. "the power that was transfer to Eevee could have been returned if i wanted it. but leting it keep it."

Sean now said something about this "but does that mean my Eevee has some sort of Legendary power or something."

"Only when it is in Celasita powers are in use and that should be esay because it is a celasita. but it has more power then you or Eevee knows. it power could do powerful things. it just need to devolpe" expaline Mew

"But..." said Sean but not knowing what to say.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
(Great... Mew learned Common...)

Chezni went over to Neb. "So, you're still trying to make people think you're smarter than you are?"

Neb laughed. "No, it's the truth. Honestly."

Chezni grinned. "Yeah, about as true as if you were to say you never stole anything..."

Neb looked innocent for a minute. "It's not stealing. It's borrowing something indefinitely without permission."

Chezni went to Sean and Jodi. "You know Jirachi? How he grants wishes?"

Sean looked a bit concerned. "Yeah, it's in the old manuscripts that Professor Oak dug up."

Chezni motioned to where Neb was standing. "That ring has a similar power. It can grant wishes. Neb simply wished for Mew to be revived. And it happened. But, it had a surprising side effect."

Mew looked confused. "What do you mean?" she said.

Chezni replied. "You speak common now. You never did that before."

Years
"what common?" asked Sean who didn't understand

"if speaking common is so bad then may be ther e are any other side effects. maybe that not the ture mew or mew cannot do some of the things that it was to do or something much worst. Chezni tell me if there are any other side effects that ring have."

Sean geting fusterated said "But first explain what speaking in common means."

"you speaking it rigth now" said Mewtwo

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni explained. "Common is just the language you are used to hearing. In this universe, it would be the way we're speaking now. Instinctively, we've always known this language, which is why it sounds like second nature, even if you've never heard it before. Some say that a long time ago, a supreme being created humans and gave them this language. After awhile the humans decided to rebel against this being and as a punishment, the being created different languages and gave them each different ones, so it would be more difficult to understand each other. But the peoples' memories of the old language couldn't be completely erased, so instead the being sealed the language deep into their subconscious. However, with research and knowledge, some of them managed to relearn the language. More amazingly was that when anyone heard the language, they instantly recognized it, as if by instinct."

Allicko came back about this time. "OK. Everything's set. Our next destination is the Moonglades."

Chezni nodded. "First, we need to get a ride. How about an Airship?"

Allicko nodded in agreement. "There is one at the edge of town waiting for us."

Years
the group started their way to the airship port. some members of the group took a chance to notice the palce around them. they saw little deomon-like kids runing around with stick playing some sort of tag with it. some saw a couple made of a boy and girl looking no older then Jodi and Sean which seem to be sucking and puffing green smoke from a ball-like tube. some saw houses that were made out of some of the metal-like material with better looking clouthing. when they got close to the Port Misty saw a man coner and was geting beaten by a a tougth bigger man. she walk forword to help but saw stop by Al

"best not get invole. he seems very skill with that club on his belt." said al

when they got inside the airship port they saw a group of the deomon creatures all with a black band wrap around their head with one human in the group seems to be directiong the group. it soon until the group was discover there.

the human leader said "block all exits. we can't let those go."

"look like we need to figth." said al

"it a figth they want then it a figth the get! ready Pikachu!" said Ash

"we could use a battle too." said Sean to his Eevee

"so you want to battle like that" said the human leader and then wave to two of the five other deomon creatures. then they grab a brown pokeball looking thing and throw them. one of the pokemon was a tauros, another was a quagsire and las t belong to the human was a snorlax.

"Eevee use take down on the quagsire" Eevee rushed and then was hit eith a club by its owner." sean was surpise by this

"you Okay Eevee." said Sean. Eevee said it was ok "that was a cheap shot."

"that how you battle in this releam. pokemon, what few they are here, trainer and pokemon figth together." said Al. the took out a pokeball and send out omastar and then he took his hammer out." Sean took his jade green blade out and ash took his sword out.

now they group was ready to battle

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni seemed a bit confused by this. "I don't recall Pokemon being in this world... It must be getting close to the Pokemon World."

Al looked at Chezni and grinned. "I told you the fusion wasn't halted."

"Ha ha ha ha!!!!" A voice echoed from the far side of the demons. "I see you still believe in fairy tales, Allicko."

Al stopped in his tracks, as the three demons moved to one side. A woman in her late twenties suddenly appeared. She had red hair and her eyes seemed to almost flash an array of colors. Chain Mail covered her body, as did a belt with more of the brown Poke-Balls on it. Strangely, there were about ten of them strapped to her.

She spoke again. "There is no such thing as 'universes fusing'! It's all made up, and being a Goddess, I should know!"

Chezni had a similar look to Al. "Tiamat..." he said. "What do you want this time?!"

Misty also looked at the strange woman. "Tiamat?" she said, looking at Al. "Who is this person?"

Al responded. "She is the Goddess of Chromatic Dragons... Evil Dragons..."

Tiamat looked at the battle with glee. "Do you like it? The Poke-Balls make these fools do whatever I say! I don't have to even lift a finger. They'll destroy you for me!"

Chezni looked back at her with anger. "How could you... They've done nothing to you!"

Tiamat looked insulted by the question. "Who are YOU to question the actions of a God, MORTAL?! I have no need to answer a question from an insignificant bug like you!"

Ash heard every word that Tiamat had said. He suddenly seemed extremely focused on the words. "Bug?! Perhaps YOU are this 'BUG' that you mentioned!" Suddenly he turned around and faced Tiamat. "Sean! I trust your Eevee. But, I have to do this."

Sean nodded, as Ash, Pikachu, and Tiamat seemed to almost teleport away. From the Airship, the trio could be seen on the ground of the Port, some distance away.

Ash seemed to grin at Tiamat. "So, why don't you make the first move, so-called 'Goddess'?"

Tiamat was furious at this individual's arrogance. "You are a bigger fool than that one named Chezni. It has been a while since someone has had the nerve to challenge me... This should be interesting..."

With that, she unstrapped the belt with her Poke-Balls on it. Grinning, she threw the belt into the water. "I have no need for these weak Pokemon..." she said.

Ash looked stunned. "You... They'll drown!" he said, as he prepared to dive in after them.

Tiamat simply pointed to where the belt floated. "I'll take care of it. Don't freak out." she said, as her finger lit up. "They won't drown... They'll just die!" As she finished, a beam shot from her finger hitting the belt and causing an explosion on contact. Ash was left in a state of shock at this, as was everyone else, who saw what happened.

Tiamat's eyes began to glow the multiple colors again, as she grinned. "Now..." she said. "Shall we begin?"

Ooc: The battle in the Airship is still going on. There's just two going on at the same time now. Ooc)

Years
Sean thinking to him self that it look like it 3 angainst 1. Ash is figthing a goddess and Al is to mush in a shock to battle. "Eevee. i go in first and you back me up" Eevee nodded and sais "WEEV"

Sean went in and attack the deomon guys and they stging in return but Sean was seeming to be enpowered by the sword seem to disappear and then slash the guys. then eevee simple took care of the pokemon by a double team and ligth spear combintation. "now for the human" said sean. but he was nowhere to be found.

"he escaped" said Jodi.

then in a flash of ligth a puff of smoke appear from the pokeballs with Tiamat's dead pokemon. "Souls come to me. give me your power"

Now there the battle between Ash and pikachu with the goddess Tiamat

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Sean stood there stunned at what had just happened. "How could she kill those innocent Pokemon?! What kind of world is this?..."

Chezni looked at Sean and Jodi. "We need to stay here. Ash will handle Tiamat."

Sean interrupted. "Handle her? She's a Goddess! How can he handle something like that?!"

Chezni simply replied. "He's fine. Just watch."

Al finally spoke up. "I need to go into town for a moment." As he finished, he ran to the Temple.

Misty got a confused look on her face. "Where is he going?"

Neb grinned. "Don't worry. I have a feeling he's going to get something that he lost awhile ago... in a manner of speaking..."

Tiamat looked at Ash and Pikachu with glee. "A Celestial... And you DON'T worship Bahamut! Ha ha ha! How interesting!"

Ash simply glared back at Tiamat. "Shut up!"

Tiamat got her familiar insulted look on her face again. "How dare you... Do you know who I am?! Do you realize that with a single hand I could level this city?!"

Ash grinned. "So what? I've dealt with your kind before... always cocky and arrogant against those weaker than yourself." It was then that Ash and Pikachu began glowing. "But when you're faced with an opponent that is stronger than you..." Clouds could be seen in the sky, as bolts of lightning began raining down. "You always want to back down and run away!"

Misty grinned at the sight of Ash. "That woman is REALLY in for it now... Pikachu is about to transform..."

Chezni nodded. "Yes." He then looked at Sean and Jodi, as Jirachi and MewTwo both looked on at the fight. "Sean, Jodi! Pay attention. You two are about to see the true power of a Celestial Pokemon!"

At that point, a very large beam of light hit Pikachu from seemingly out of the sky. His entire form began to change, as if he were evolving. But it became obvious that he wasn't evolving into Raichu.

The figure was human size, for one. As the light dimmed, two angelic wings could be seen on either side of the creature's back (4 total). A seemingly golden breastplate covered its chest, and it had muscular arms and legs. In fact, the only thing that resembled Pikachu was its pointed ears. The rest of the features were almost human. Except for the long silver hair, that is.

The light finally faded and the creature glared at Tiamat. "Now," the creature said. "Are you going to run? Or are you going to fight?"

Misty and Chezni almost cheered at the sight of the strange new creature. Misty was the first to say anything. "This is going to be good..."

Sean looked at Chezni. "What is that creature?"

Chezni responded. "That is Manachu, a Legendary Pokemon."

Years
"great little transformation but i can transform too." said Tiamat. then she began to to spourt flygon looking wings. red bug-like eyes, a pair of flygon attanas, she spourted a tail and lastly her skin turned green.

"she looks like a flygon!" said Rui

"i just did the samething your friend did. expect i had to kill my pokemon and asborb their souls soon after then fuse with them." said the dragon goddess

"that is sick. but you are also sicking too and i not talking about your looks." said the Manachu. with that said he attack with a tunder attack but it was white

"the attack won't do nothing to her because she fuse with flygon and flygon is part ground and electic attacks are useless against ground attacks." said Sean and he was rigth

"novtice" then she open her month and fired a beam. the beam hit Manachu and it seam to do nothing.

"Manachu is that powerful to take that attack" said Jodi

"time to use some of my Celestial power." then it started to rain huge balls of white ligth from the sky. each one hit the goddess and dealt lots of damage.

"Celestial Storm, a powerful attack" said Chezni

then the flygon goddess creature use a earthquack and seem to fo something to Manachu but he recoverd and use another Celestial Strom witch tramsformed the goddess it to her regular from.

"i have two more pokemon froms and they both dragon types." then she began to transform again but spruot dragonite's wings and its head strings from her forehead and last her skin turned dragonite orange

the battle has now enter round two

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni was perplexed to say the least. "I don't understand it... Why isn't Tiamat using her true power?"

Allicko continued to watch with interest. "She is testing Manachu. Unsure of what she is up against, Tiamat wants to see if she can pinpoint a weakness before using her full power..."

Jirachi interrupted. "It appears to be the same thing with Manachu. He hasn't even used his sword yet..."

MewTwo looked at Mew. "You know..." he said. "We could fuse and this would be over by now..."

Mew looked back at MewTwo. "Fuse?" she said. "But I want to see if Manachu can stop her!"

Manachu seemed to be gaining the upper hand once again. After one last collision of Tackle Attacks, she finally stopped. "I'm impressed... You've managed to best me in each attack thus far, but I'm afraid your luck is about to run out."

Allicko leaned forward intently as the two figures simply had another stand-off. "This is it..." he said. "She's going to transform into her Chromatic Form..."

Tiamat grinned at Manachu. "You may be strong against Pokemon Attacks, but let's see how you do..." As she spoke, her form began to change once again. She began growing at an alarming rate. "Against Attacks from the Realms!!!"

As she finished, Ash and Manachu looked on at the figure that now beheld the group. It had what appeared to be gigantic wings of fluctuating colors, red, blue, white, green, and black. It was the same as her eyes.

Five heads sprouted from her torso area each one a different color, red, blue, white, black, and green. On top of that, she was now about 4 times the size of the Airship. It was then that she broke her silence. "I am now in my true form. With this increase in power, your limitations will soon become apparent!"

Years
"man this not going to be alrigth" said Sean

"we need to help Ash" Jodi said back

but before they were able to command their pokemon to help Chezni stop them and told them "this is not a battle where anybody can figth. you will just get hurt. not Jirachi giving power to your Nector or even Sean's Eevee Celestial power can stop him" then he add once saw the look on Sean's face "you two are good but your powers have not reach where Ash and Pikachu are yet. you and Eevee are long a way from that"

then in flash of black ligth Manachu flew in the wall of the port from a black blast from Tiamat. he seem to get up and smile "i was able to peoduce an electic barrier to take most of the hits but try this on for size." and them shot a bolt of ligthing about the same size of Tiamat but before it hit her the white head made a sheild useing the gem on its head.

"that won't stop me!!" and with that said her red head spilt molten lava all over the port causeing it to burn.

Manachu was able to fly up to dodge the firely shot and then look back to where his friends were but saw that they were gone until Mewtwo said from a barriar with the group inside "don't worry i got them here. me and Mew will protect them."

knowing that his friends were safe Manachu countied the battle tring everything but was counter by the different heads until they said "now it is time to draw power to destory you the Power of the Relams shall overpower you! hahaha" then it seem that all the heads was drawing in air then they all pointed at Manachu. then all of sudden vines flew from ground and tied him down "that is just their to make sure you don't go away"

Manachu unable to move tried and stuggle to get out then a red, blue, white, green, and black beams fired from each mouth. then in a few feet Manachu use a bolt of ligthing to brack free from her bind. but was hit down. not he was laying motionless on the ground.

"it great Manachu is no defeated. not to come back. he.."she stop in her words when she recived a cut rigth above her chest. "it not not p-possible"

"that would have killed me but i draw stength from my friends and from rightgousness." said the battle beaten Manachu but he was now holding his sword.

"oh-oh. well this will get you then again shot up vines and tied the hero down. then Tiamat look like she was going fire the same beam.

"this is going to be good. he got his sword now" said Chezni

the beam hit Manachu directly. Tiamat was proud to see that it was smoke and sure he was gone. but when the smoke cleared there was Manachu with his sword growing with the same colors of the attack of Tiamat. "it abosrb your attack and now it going to use it against you."

then he stinge his sword around and then broth it down and then what fired from the sword look like he was minicing the attack she did. it cleared off Tiamat's white head rigth off.

the battle is at a new degree now that Manachu has drawn his sword and Tiamat is down one head

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Tiamat's remaining heads looked infuriated at Manachu. "How dare you..." they said. Suddenly they all grinned. "Very well... How about this?" With that, all 4 remaining heads took a deep breath.

"Not this trick again..." Manachu said, as he held his sword flat in front of him. "You know that won't work."

But this attack was different. Instead of beams, the green head shot a line of acid, the black head shot some sort of cone of darkness, and the green head shot out gas of some sort. Despite his attempt, it was all Manachu could do to avoid the acid. The other two hit. Then the red head shot a cone of fire at Manachu, and as it collided with the gas, it produced an enormous explosion.

For what seemed like forever, it was impossible for anyone to even see the two figures from the barrier. Even Ash was out of sight, probably caught in the explosion or under cover.

After a moment, the smoke cleared and Ash could be seen, as well as Tiamat, who now had her white head once again. Manachu was nowhere to be found, though. Ash seemed to be looking around the area frantically.

Tiamat's heads simply laughed. "Look around if you wish. Look in the water, he's there. Look toward the houses. He's there as well. Even here, there's probably pieces lying around." As she finished, frost could be seen on the mouth of her white head.

Ash was suddenly transfixed on the area behind Tiamat. The blade of Manachu's sword lay there, stuck in the ground. It had been broken in the blast.

Chezni had a look of disbelief on his face. "This can't be... She couldn't have..."

Sean suddenly seemed possessed in a similar way to how Ash was when the fight had begun. "He's not done yet. Look to the sky."

Everyone in the forcefield, looked up to see Manachu floating in midair, with the broken half-sword. Ash looked up and grinned.

Tiamat was in utter disbelief at what she had seen. Manachu was surrounded by the familiar golden aura. "That's not possible! Nothing can survive my breath weapons! There are pieces of..."

Manachu interrupted. "Look closer. I was not hit by the blast!" Tiamat looked in disgust at what the pieces actually were. Frozen pieces of glass and stone seemed to be scattered about.

Tiamat glared back at Manachu, and grinned. "Oh well... At least your sword is useless..."

Manachu suddenly tossed his broken sword aside, and it vanished, along with the blade in the ground. "I don't need it."

Tiamat looked confused. "What are you doing?! Isn't that how you use your most powerful attacks?!"

Manachu nodded. "But I don't need them now. You've used up so much energy with your powers that you are growing weaker by the second. I only need half of my power to finish you."

Tiamat glared at Manachu, but realized his words were true. He was right. She had lost alot of her power from the Breath Weapons, and would no longer be able to use them in this battle. It was a losing fight. "You... I won't forget this!!!" As she finished, Manachu slammed into her, sending her reeling into a building. As she hit, she pulled out a scroll and vanished.

The group could be heard from the barrier, cheering. Everyone ran to Ash to congratulate him, as Manachu suddenly began to glow. Slowly he shrank until he took the shape of the white Pikachu once again.

Chezni nodded in approval. "I knew you would come through."

Years
"what a coward" said Jodi "runing away when she going to lose"

"if she would have stayed then me and Eevee would take care of her" said Sean engerly

Rui said in surpise "oh no! you won't be able too. she still to powerful in her weakest form."

as mewtwo lower the group to the now burned airport he relesed the group from his protectiv orb. then said "congratuations. you were able to beat the god ash"

"pika pika" said pikachu

"you did well. since it was you who was battling too." responed Mewtwo

"but it felt that i was figthing too. well we havn't done that in a long time. rigth Pikachu" Ash said

"pika" sadi Pikachu as he climb up Ash's back and on to his shoulder where he always is

the sean weht to Chezni and asked "if pikzchu can evolue in to a legendary god beating pokemon because he's a Celestial. will Eevee be able to to do that too." then remembering the vision of the demonic like creature dog.

before chezni was able to reply Jodi said while remembering the vision of the angelic dog-like creature Sean was riding. "that must take some time. Ash and Pikachu have been trainerand pokemon much longer then you. i want to know what she mean be 'worshiping Bahamut' what are these gods?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Allicko replied. "Perhaps I can explain. In your world, you have supreme beings known as Legendary Pokemon, that govern all of the properties of your planet, making sure that nature and the elements stay in balance. But even they don't always get along... Normally, when two or more different Legendary Pokemon come near each other, they fight."

Ash knew all too well what Allicko was saying. It took a supremely evil Pokemon for the Legendary Pokemon to even work together. Each time before that, any two Legendary Pokemon that had come in contact with each other had fought.

Al continued. "The Gods of this world are similar in that fashion. But with one key difference. Unlike your world where all of the Legendary Pokemon are generally good, as far as we know anyway, there are good Gods and evil Gods here. In a way, it's the old-as-time, eternal struggle of Good against Evil. Bahamut is a good God, and Tiamat..."

"Is an evil God..." The group looked around and soon saw a man that had hair overlapped across half of his face. A half grin could be seen on the side the hair wasn't on. He seemed to be flipping 5 coins from hand to hand, and every time they hit a hand, they stacked perfectly in that hand.

Al immediately bowed to the individual. "This is one such God. I would like you to meet..."

The man suddenly spoke. "Please, let me introduce myself. I am called Olidamaara, the God of Thieves and Bards. Call me OliD. You were in that Gym Battle that I saw..."

Ash suddenly recalled how he was resurrected by this man. "You revived me?"

OliD's hair suddenly flipped to the other side of his face, and there was another half grin. "That's better. Muscles get sore after awhile... But, yeah. That was me. No autographs, please. Pikachu had been posessed by the one known as Zarnon. To be more specific, Zarnon Transmigrated his soul into Pikachu. That's how he was able to survive the attack on his castle, and why he appeared in front of you."

Ash was surprised at the sheer amount of knowledge that OliD posessed. It was as if this was some sort of game that OliD was running, and he knew the outcome already, or did he? All that Ash had to go by was what he said, as well as that strange half grin on his face...

Years
Jodi looking uncomfortable grab Sean and wispered to him "i don't trust this guy. i feel that we are falling into a trap of some sort."

Sean not surprise said "he's a good god. i mean he revived Ash. that must mean he is good."

"that the thing. did he or us said he was a good god. no!" said Jodi

"well. we should ask him" Sean said

after that she walk back to the group with Sean following her and said "what are you? a good god or a bad god?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
His hair switched to the other side of his face. He now had a straight expression. "Well, that all depends on your opinion. Do you feel that I'm good? Or do you feel that I'm evil? Maybe you'll know the answer better with time." His hair switched once again to reveal a half-grin.

Sean and Jodi were both a bit confused by this. It didn't exactly answer their question...

Ash was just as perplexed as Sean and Jodi were. "So, in other words, you're not too sure yourself?" he said.

OliD chuckled. "I thought you'd say something like that. I know how I am, and you know how you are. To each their own... Isn't that the old saying?"

Allicko and Neb both seemed very entertained by this conversation. It wasn't often that someone couldn't trust OliD. It was an interesting sight to see.

Al spoke up after this. "Oh yeah, you probably already know, but Ash and Pikachu managed to trounce Tiamat."

Olidamaara's hair switched sides once again and a half-frown could be seen. "I know... Even I couldn't stop her... At least I didn't lose any limbs this time..."

Sean quickly asked another question. "Lose limbs? But aren't Gods immortal?"

OliD nodded. "Yes. But when two clash, injuries still occur..." Once again, his hair switched to reveal the smile. "But, enough on the past. What brings you all to the Realms?"

Years
Chezni answered this "we need to go to the Moonglades. that why we are here. at the port. but look around."

the group look around to see a burn buidling that was damage from the battle of Manachu and the goddess. then Misty said angerly "Now look what you did Ash. you burn down the only transportation we had!"

"but Misty it was Tiamat who burn it down with her lava breath." said Ash nervesly to Misty

"well as you can see around you.we lost our transportation. but i was thinking that maybe you could give us a ride over to the Moonglades."

OliD thugth about it then said "why not. just follow me." then everybody in the group followed except Jodi. At that time she found a piece of what looks like OliD's hair. once she touch it she recieve a vision from her Millenenian Necklace.

she saw the group in a palce she never seen before. then a black ligth came out and sround them. all that was seeable was her friends. then a pink rose srounded beam like laser being shot. it hit Jirachi. then another one was fired this one was heading for Neb.

"Jodi! come on or you going to be left behide." said Jirachi.

Jodi ran over their but was woundering about the vision. was Neb hit?

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Rose, huh? Alright. Ooc)

As the group followed OliD through the city, the Necromancers could be seen raising the dead into Skeletons and Zombies. Sean shuddered at the thought that they might have been in that same situation.

Chezni looked to the Necromancers. "It's not as bad as last time. Last time almost half of the city's population had to be turned... But, this is the Pact of Prog... Anyone who lives in the City receives protection from the Necromancers, but death becomes undeath..."

As the group reached the center of the city, they once again beheld the Golden Warbird (Bird of Prey/ Romulan Warship hybrid). This time, a ramp came down, leading inside. As the group entered, they saw strange machines that only Al, Neb, and Chezni recognized.

Chezni immediately reacted. "This is like the No.... Um, never mind..."

Sean was too busy to even notice Chezni's remark, as he had never seen anything like the interior of the 'Airship'. Sean and Jodi were equally as intrigued, and didn't even notice Chezni's remark.

As the group reached what must have been the Bridge, strange individuals seemed to be manning the various controls. Their foreheads had strange wrinkles in them and they ALL had long black hair. They wore strange armor that Ash, Misty, Sean, and Jodi had never seen before. (Ooc: Klingons... Ooc)

OliD immediately spoke. "Our destination is the Moonglades. Don't overdo it."

The crew of the ship laughed and began speaking in a strange tongue. The ship then lifted off of the ground, and began flying to the destination. Literally in a matter of moments, they were at the Moonglades.

The Islands that were the Moonglades rarely had the typical 'average' group visiting them, so there was little commotion when a gigantic Golden Bird landed on the edge of the Imperial side. As the group exited the 'Ship', they could see some of the immediate changes in climate. It was a tropical paradise. A forest seemed to cover most of the island, as well.

Various types of people could be seen, the more coomon being the pointy eared individuals. Some of these such individuals had slightly gray tints to their skin, though. Another sight that beheld the group were the people dressed in Oriental Armor. They were obviously Feudal Samurai.

As the group made their way to the center of the island, they saw a Mansion that was in a bald spot of the forest. What relaxed the group a bit was the sight of humans. They seemed to be having some sort of party, as there was dancing and decoration in the enormous courtyard.

One particular individual fit the description of the gray skinned individuals. He seemed to simply be relaxing. Al immediately went up to him. "Gillim!" he said.

Gil looked in the group's direction and rolled his eyes. "Oh, great... What have you brought us this time, Al?" he said, sarcastically. He then began laughing, as he looked at the rest of the group. "Well, welcome to the Moonglades. Why don't you all sit down, have an Alexander..."

Al immediately cleared his throat. Gil examined the group closer. "Ahh! I see. Too young... Ok, everyone over 16, or any Elves, or Demons, over 200, why don't you have an Alexander? The rest of you can eat, drink anything non-alcoholic, and be merry! It's Rakhesacum!" (Rack e sac um)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back