• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MysteryEgg's Fuze Shop

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years

Welcome to
picture.php

You may be wondering why I used the word "fuze". It's because I wanted to. Anyway, here is some of my work.

ColorWash
picture.php
Fuzes

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Assistants

If you'd like to be an assistant, just PM me that you want to. I'll give you a Fuze form and you have to make it, depending on how it looks, I may or may not let you become an assistant. If you want to learn how to make a fuze, PM me and I'll be glad to show you.

psyxe

Cresta
legendarypokemon

Forms
Basic Fuze:
Base:
Other:
PM/Public:

Advanced Fuze:
Base:
Other:
Notes:
PM/Public:

ColorWash:
Pokemon:
Colors to be washed:
PM/Public:

Requested:

Finished:
~Kian~
FreakDude
psyxe
legendarypokemon

Also, if you think you'll have a lot of requests, sign up for the MysteryEgg's Fuze Shop Premium Member! Premium members are always put first in line for fuzes and are always a priority when making fuzes!

Premium Members

~Kian~ - MysteryEgg's Fuze Shop Advertiser
Revolver - Premium Member
legendarypokemon - Premium Member

If you want to advertise my shop, just use copy and paste the following code into your signature:

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249811"][img]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7071&pictureid=54937[/img][/url][/PLAIN]

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Can you do a fuse that a previous fuser has not attended to aswell as a really Descriptive one with some elements in that I do not know a pokémon that has?

(Edit: Please make it veiw-able.)

Last edited:

TheMysteryEgg

Years
Can you do a fuse that a previous fuser has not attended to aswell as a really Descriptive one with some elements in that I do not know a pokémon that has?

(Edit: Please make it veiw-able.)

I don't fully understand your request. Are you asking me to make a fuse that doesn't look like a pokemon or to make a fuse that no one has done before?
I'll try making one though I'm not so sure on your request.

Okay, Aquataris, here you go:
picture.php
Made from Dialga, Giratina, Ambipom, and Zekrom.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Pokémon: Diagla, Palkia, Lucario and other.
Base: Humanoid
Other: Okay so It's Black and white and it's got Dialga's armour ish kid of thing but it's got a palkia head back bit kind of with spikes out of and there's spikes either side of the th e mouth and it's got kind of a Lucario face is but the top part is grey no ninja tie at back and
Notes: Metal is white and under is black

I mean it's complicated pokémon, but I do have another Pokémon that is simplier I will edit when found.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
This should make it clearer.

It stands like a human and it's got Dialga's armour and it has small spike either side of Dialga's mouth and 4 spikes at the back of the head armour pointing up but slightly pointing back, it has hands, the plate on the chest from Diagla and the armour is white but the rest is black, and also make the top bit of diaglas head shorter and only have the armour top bit.

(Edit: I gave the other one that the other guy didn't do to someone else, but your the only one doing this one.)

Last edited:

TheMysteryEgg

Years
This should make it clearer.

It stands like a human and it's got Dialga's armour and it has small spike either side of Dialga's mouth and 4 spikes at the back of the head armour pointing up but slightly pointing back, it has hands, the plate on the chest from Diagla and the armour is white but the rest is black, and also make the top bit of diaglas head shorter and only have the armour top bit.

(Edit: I gave the other one that the other guy didn't do to someone else, but your the only one doing this one.)

Nobody else did it because I'm not sure if you know the definition of Fusion. A Fusion is a mix of pokemon put together with very, very small tweaks. You're asking me to recreate Dialga's armour. That's not really a fusion then because it's more scratch then already created. But I'll try my hand at it.

(NOTE: I can't do the spikes or hands because I don't make things out of thin air, I use what's been made already)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Can i have a fusion of; Tyranitar, Salamance and Flygon my fave pokemon..

Its got 4 wings two of salamance, and two of flygon.. And you can choose whatever else, just want to see what it would look like.. i don't want to be too specific..

~Thank-you

~Kian~

TheMysteryEgg

Years
@Kian You get faster fuzes and you get put at the top of the request list. Anyway, I would be happier if you said something like "MysteryEgg's Fuze Shop" or something in your signature to credit that it was made here but you don't have to.

FreakDude

Unknown Destiny Awaits
Years
Base:Gallade
Other: Charizard, Empoleon, Darkrai
Notes: I would like you to fuze charizard's wings into gallade and color the with darkrai's color.
PM/Public: Public.
I hope its not too hard.=))

Last edited:

TheMysteryEgg

Years
Sure. As long as you don't go to the extreme. EDIT: Copy and paste the code in the first post to your signature if you want to advertise this shop.

Remember, our primary competitor is @lpha's Fusion and Recoulor Shop. At least I've made more Fuzes then him.

Last edited:
Back