• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Edit post now has image instead of image link

marcc5m

what
Years
Like if you want to copy a long thread, with lots of images, you click ctrl + a and then ctrl + c and it only copies the text, not the images because when you click edit now it shows the images instead of the image links.

Example.

This is the old way it would show if I clicked edit:
thisisthelinktotheimage.co*m

This is how it is now:

First one is better.

Ŗ̠ͦ͊͂ͬͫͩ̌̍ͅa̷̓ͯ҉̷͖̯͔̝̲͓̭ņ̵̨̣̪̹͖̰͍̦̣̰̀̿d̳̳̥̣ͣ̂̂ͬ̇̄̇̔̃̀́ͅo̐̈͊̐͌͂̇͏̶̬̖̬͔̦͕͎̪̰m̑̑͏̵̥͔́ ̸͎̲͉̖̭͇̃̑ͧ̾̉̒gͩ͜҉̧̺̬͈̠̱̣̝͕l͚̻̲̻͙̻̞ͧ͐̏i̛̹̜͚̠͖͙͕̽ͤͅt̨͖̩͌̍ͧͧ̀͞c̶̷̷͇̻͌͆̿h͉̪͈̝ͤ͑ͤ͗ͦ̀͠y̛̫̞͎̮̻͈͖̹͌ ̵̸͇̗̯̼̯̘̱̜ͩ̐̉̉̑̽ͩt̝̠͎̖̊ͧ͂e͎̥̞͚̖̅ͪ̓̅̋̀x̺̻͕̖͚̹̓͋̓͊t̰͚ͦͧ̋̊ͬ̌.̷̥͔͓̤̂̉̌̒̂͟͟

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Top right of the reply box has a button that has A's in it. Hover over it and it'll say 'switch editor mode'. Click it to change the code of the text (ie from copying images to the www.example.com/image.jpg[/etc] format).

You can also change it from the control panel in options I believe.

Back