• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightening Yellow

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
The screens look very good!
Only some suggestions though. The message box should probably change, perhaps you can add a bit more of details, and the flowers seems to be arranged in a pattern... try and make them be as natural as possible.

Good job so far!

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Thanks man,and i've redone pallet town,im making all my maps a mix of my style,fr/lg style,and one of my friend's style's..

anyways,on to the screens of the new pallet

ply11yh.png

ply27gs.png

ply36ua.png

ply42ah.png

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
Great mapping! Nothing wrong that I can I see. :) Btw, the first screen's bottom-right corner may need a bit more of decorating.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
thanks,but no thanks lance,i already got most of viridian done and thanks about the comments

Years
Oh so you brought it back I see.

First of all, fix the message box. Add the FR/LG styled one, I don't like the standard RPG Maker one with the custom system file.

In screens of the newer Pallet Town, fix the bottom right part of the map as Jeff said in his post.

Maybe add something new to the inside houses? A new console perhaps?

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Well im thinking of making a nintendo revolution for it..
and thanks avatar

btw,im taking custom sprites for trainers now,so go ahead and post them if you want them in this game

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Need the pichu overworld? *pulls it out from his overworld collection* here
172.png

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
thanks kyle and rm2k3kid
@Kyle:I'm not sure if i'll switch it to pichu or not yet.. :\

Years
A Nintendo Revolution sounds reasonable I suppose.

Off topic:
Kyle, by any chance, would I be able to use that? Aswell as your other Pokemon overworld sprites you've posted here?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
If youre not using pichu I have a pikachu one but its not an original one its just an edit of the advance one.

Sure avatar, what overworlds do you want?

Years
Kyledove said:
If youre not using pichu I have a pikachu one but its not an original one its just an edit of the advance one.

Sure avatar, what overworlds do you want?
At the moment, preferably the Gold/Silver starters, if you have all of them.

If it's not too much trouble, I'll PM you the ones I'd like to use when I can remember.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
dr.jay said:
looks nice. what are the rare pokemon? can one be Rukario? and Mew. at lvl 70. is this gonna be real?

naturally.
And who is this Rukario you speak of?

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Superiority said:
naturally.
And who is this Rukario you speak of?
I think he means this pokemon
attachment.php

But this one still has no official sound and sprite.

btw, cool game you have here. Keep it up

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
ah im sure that i can make a sprite for him if i get more refrence pics but the sound..im going to have some probs with that then

BTW thanks for the comments,i shall have some screens soon enough

Back