• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry guys, I was at a party yesterday and I'm getting sick again but I will post soon I promise

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN INACTIVE. D:

Real life's really sucked recently, I'll try to be more active from tomorrow. :DDD THANKS FOR MAKING THIS RP MOVE ON DURING MY BREAK! :D

Okie dokie, let's see here...

Aura Rift's unfortunately going to be really inactive for some time, so for now, his character can now be bunnied (nothing major, like making him jump off a chariot in midair xD) and um... it's gonna be really difficult for me to maintain this RP all alone, so I would like somebody to help me by becoming a co GM. Anybody willing to volunteer? 8D

@Aquataris: Okay... I have lots of problems with your SU. Number one, all 3 paragraphs of your history are one single sentence without any breaks, without any full stops.

Two, the whole history is also really confusing. I had to read it about 4-5 times to grasp what you were trying to say.

Three, your grammar needs a bit of attention.

Fourth (okay this is getting too much I'm gonna ditch this now xD) I have a few objections. The mist doesn't actually affect names, so it couldn't have bent a name to be Ben from Alitheia. Also, your character lacks a last name, you need to add that. After that, I have a problem with a 9 year old kid being out in the wild (I'm assuming that was his age when he went out in the woods?) Also, how can a mechanical helicopter and a stickfigure made by a small child transform into a real life helicopter and an army of knights? And a metal castle in the middle of the woods? And it's just not possible for a young kid, whose mother just died, to be in the wild all the time, since SOMEBODY would definitely search for him, specially the local police. Also, then Purple Ninjas? SWAT? It's just... too crazy, tbh. I'm gonna need to ask you to really rework on everything, it's just not... acceptable. :/

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If you need help, I'm willing to help you. I'm gonna post today since I'm feeling a little better

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I . . . would offer to co-GM, but I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to . . .

Anyways, ZOMG, just finished book 2! Wasn't surprised by the ending, like, at all. I saw that coming, but I didn't know if it would come in this book or a future one . . . either way, I liked it. :>
Good thing I have book 3 in my backpack. *Runs over to backpack* I should have this done by the end of the week. Probably earlier, seeing as I started reading Sea of Monsters yesterday, lol.
Um . . . I might post . . . if the book doesn't distract me too much, lol xP

EDIT: ZOMG, ARTEMIS AND HER HUNTERS.
Oh . . . that is some rather useful information for the situation we are currently in . . . Guess I should keep reading, so that I'm a bit more informed on how I should write my next post. ;3
xP
EDIT2: I am officially. In love. With Artemis. xD
EDIT3: Apollo too. I love Apollo now too. X3

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
I . . . would offer to co-GM, but I'm not entirely sure if I'd be able to . . .

Anyways, ZOMG, just finished book 2! Wasn't surprised by the ending, like, at all. I saw that coming, but I didn't know if it would come in this book or a future one . . . either way, I liked it. :>
Good thing I have book 3 in my backpack. *Runs over to backpack* I should have this done by the end of the week. Probably earlier, seeing as I started reading Sea of Monsters yesterday, lol.
Um . . . I might post . . . if the book doesn't distract me too much, lol xP

EDIT: ZOMG, ARTEMIS AND HER HUNTERS.
Oh . . . that is some rather useful information for the situation we are currently in . . . Guess I should keep reading, so that I'm a bit more informed on how I should write my next post. ;3
xP
EDIT2: I am officially. In love. With Artemis. xD
EDIT3: Apollo too. I love Apollo now too. X3

Nakuzami! Dude! That's my MOM!

Nakuzami! Dude! That's my UNCLE!

LOLOL.

Yeah, I figured you might like the books. I finished em all in like, what, a week? And that includes the big sequel novel THE LOST HERO.

Speaking of THE LOST HERO, I think, well that's just pure speculation but meh, that our GMs, and a lot of the other people here, have no idea about this sequel pair of novels. For extra info, you can look it up here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Neptune

Nakuzami

Years
Nakuzami! Dude! That's my MOM!

Nakuzami! Dude! That's my UNCLE!

LOLOL.

Yeah, I figured you might like the books. I finished em all in like, what, a week? And that includes the big sequel novel THE LOST HERO.

Speaking of THE LOST HERO, I think, well that's just pure speculation but meh, that our GMs, and a lot of the other people here, have no idea about this sequel pair of novels. For extra info, you can look it up here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Neptune

She's my mom too.

And my uncle too!

I could finish them in a week, I'm halfway through Titan's Cure as it is and just got the fourth one, but . . . well, at this rate, I might lol, and I'm not even reading them that much.

Well, I've heard about 'em. They're in my school library, and my friends have basically all read them. I'm just going to finish the main Percy Jackson series first, lol.

O, hai, since the hunters are like, immortal and everything, would these be . . . basically the same hunters as the ones in the books?
And . . . Artemis would look like a 12 year old girl . . . interesting, we're older than our mom! xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Wymsical: YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME, BOI! >:D I've already read The Lost Hero and Son of Neptune quite some time ago :P Also, I didn't currently want people making references to that, sooooo I asked people to not involve Roman Mythology.... for now >:D

@Nakuzami: Not necessary, I mean, the gods can take any form that they wish, so yeah, I leave it up to you and Wymsical to decide whether she is a 12 year old girl or a 89 year old woman in a wheelchair xD

Also, you wanna co GM? :P It's up to you, I'd like somebody to help me with this RP, since well I'm gonna get busy now xD

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami: Ewwww, gross.

Why would Artemis be a 12 year old girl? I'm just gonna stick to middle-aged mom thanks. xD

@DeepImpact: Orly? I was just curious that you didn't mention it before.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Wymsical: I'm pretty sure I did mention that somewhere... don't remember where though xD;

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami: Ewwww, gross.

Why would Artemis be a 12 year old girl? I'm just gonna stick to middle-aged mom thanks. xD

@DeepImpact: Orly? I was just curious that you didn't mention it before.

Because she stated in The Titan's Curse that a 12 year old girl was her favorite form, as it was the average age of her hunters. The oldest hunter being Zoe Nightshade, whom was killed and replaced by Thalia. So . . . I'm assuming these aren't the same hunters, unless we want a child of Zues running around?

Plan to ever make references to The Kane Chronicles? Lol . . . that could bring up some conflict, what with the Egyptian Gods and all. :P

@-DeepImpact- - Co-GMing? Hm . . . I dunno, honestly, lol. I might~
Wait . . . I think everybody died? xD
OOOOOOOOOH, Also, I either want to make some edits to Luna . . . for now her weapons for simplicity, either that or have her get better weapons later on, as I now know how a bunch of Percy Jackson things function, lol.
Mainly the edit was going to be having the bow either turn into a hairclip (like the one Bianca found in Hephaestus's junkyard, right before she died (let's see how death goes for the daughter of Hades'. I already basically know though, in a sense, lol.) or . . . like how the hunters' bows seem to just appear on their backs when they need them, and disappear when they don't.

Wymsical

Years

Because she stated in The Titan's Curse that a 12 year old girl was her favorite form, as it was the average age of her hunters. The oldest hunter being Zoe Nightshade, whom was killed and replaced by Thalia. So . . . I'm assuming these aren't the same hunters, unless we want a child of Zues running around?

Plan to ever make references to The Kane Chronicles? Lol . . . that could bring up some conflict, what with the Egyptian Gods and all. :P

@-DeepImpact- - Co-GMing? Hm . . . I dunno, honestly, lol. I might~
Wait . . . I think everybody died? xD
OOOOOOOOOH, Also, I either want to make some edits to Luna . . . for now her weapons for simplicity, either that or have her get better weapons later on, as I now know how a bunch of Percy Jackson things function, lol.
Mainly the edit was going to be having the bow either turn into a hairclip (like the one Bianca found in Hephaestus's junkyard, right before she died (let's see how death goes for the daughter of Hades'. I already basically know though, in a sense, lol.) or . . . like how the hunters' bows seem to just appear on their backs when they need them, and disappear when they don't.

ORLY? I didn't remember that. Looks like my knowledge is getting rusty, or maybe I just don't pay attention to details. Alright. Thing is, she already appeared to Jared in his vision as a middle-aged woman. But do whatever ya like.

BTW, I have great plans for Jared and the Hades' Sword thing, if it doesn't interrupt with the basic storyline. It's a character development thing.

Nakuzami

Years
Fine, I'll try to post soon. Mind you it's not one of my top priorities. :T
Mind you actually finishing the Percy Jackson Series is of a higher priority, as someone decided that they were going to keep the only copy of The Last Olympian way past the due date, so my school librarian had to hunt down the book just for me. While I was waiting, I read about a third of The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramind.
I swear, Rick Riordan is probably going to write a series on Norse Mythology next and have Zues and Thor duking it out about who is better with their powers over Lightning and Thunder. :/ Would be entertaining, but still xD

But~ I will attempt a post soon. Now that I have a whole world's worth more understanding for how the Percy Jackson stuff works, I might be able to make this all sound a bit better in my posts, lol.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
I'm, not sure if you guys have noticed, but a hellhound has me pinned to the ground. I'd really appreciate help. It's getting kind of heavy and I'm barely holding from eating my face. This is why I'm not posting. I'm not sure if Wymsical meant myself as the fourteen-year-old kid he helped. If so, please note that Dionysus is not my father! If no one has helped my by tomorrow I'm heaving that canine off myself and rejoining the fight. So no matter what I'll be posting tomorrow, but I agree. Don't let this epic RP die. Let us preserve the awesomeness that is Greek gods!

Wymsical

Years
@Genevieve: Thank you.

@Nakuzami: Yeah, you should probably understand the series before posting more.

@Beegu: No, I did help a kid from the Dionysus guys, not you. I must have forgotten all about you. Heh, I'll post saving you, I guess.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Sorry that I have been inactive. I'll be able to start on a catch up post on Friday.

Back