• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye listened to Maxwell prattle on about the awesomeness of Volca, raising an eyebrow. Really? Maniac would pay that much for his weirdo? Hookay then. "Yuh-you're jeh-jealous?" Skye repeated slowly. Then he snorted despite himself, Rama cackling derisively. He wasn't laughing at Maxwell, not really. He was laughing at the absurdity of it. Of course people would pay money for a Larvesta, everyone loved rare things. And the kid wanted a Larvesta... good luck raising one! Even the calm ones were insane. Really of all the things to be jealous of, that was it?

Then again, it was probably good that this guy didn't know any other reasons. It wasn't exactly something to be proud of, not even for the Pokedex.

With a pause he realized Maxwell had invited him to go first. That might not have been the best of moves. Skye smiled at Maxwell. "Geh-het reh-ready," he said sunnily. "I hah-hah-have nuh-hothing to duh-do with thih-his!"

That was when Volca swung forward on the string he had spat out earlier, flying towards Wilson intending to knock Wilson back into Maxwell's legs. This chattering was a waste of time. He was here to fight. He had been hatched by Skylar and Cameron to fight. No other reason was wanted or needed.

Rama grinned nervously, starting to shy back. "Battle hungry idiot." Skye patted the fox's head where he knelt. The boy wasn't even looking at the battlefield. From anyone else this may seem like disrespect but like he said: Skye wasn't going to control Volca, even though he easily could. There was no reason to restrict his Pokemon like that against an opponent like this. Besides, he was well aware of Rama's wariness toward the bug. That was more important.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(ooc: *facepalm* Oy had a feeling I was off. I gotta look back at the SU's more closely.)

Snype looked over to the Zoroark that was approaching him, joking about the sibling thing. He'd really have to explain that one but he appreciated the playfulness. He wasn't too suprised by the Zoroark's illusion. It happened one time before. "Deja Vu" Snype thought to himself. Afterwards, he transformed into Valorie's Dragonite for a moment before going back to his normal self. Snype joined in on the laughter. It was halloween after all! Snype went all out with his own creepy laugh!

"Kehehehe! I can tell your into the Halloween spirit as well! Name's Snype! After today I won't even have to tell anyone my name! I'll be that well known! Keheheh! Snype said confidently. He was pretty much hinting he was planning something big! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea but darn it he was too excited to hold it in! Especially with a fellow dark type!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"So... we're good here right? Not going to get me expelled or anything? Cause that'd be kinda nice my first day back and all." Isaac said sheepishly.

He was feeling really paranoid. this man was obviously too old to be a student, so he must have been facuilty.

'Did they call him or something while I was on the phone?' Isaac considered.

The man seemed obviously focused on Dragonite, so maybe not. Maybe it was just coincidence. Isaac shifted around. normally at a moment like this he's send out Raizer and have him socialize with the other pokemon, but obivously he couldn't do that. Isaa knew he'd eventually have to talk to Raizer about wha the heck happened. Maybe it was better to do it with others around.

"Guys. Mind if I send Raizer back out? Figure might be better if he can see the big picture." I asked.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell chuckled at the sound of Skye's snort, he probably thought Maxwell was crazy for wanting a Larvesta. Of course Maxwell knew how agressive they could be, but he always seemed to have a calming effect on pokemon due to his lazy nature. Especially when it came to Bug-types and Ghost-types.

Anyways, Maxwell saw how Volca swinged itself towards Wilson, the impact was inevitable. Wilson was knocked back a bit but quickly dug his feet into the ground and stopped about two thirds from Maxwell's legs. The Swinub looked up seemingly agitated and whipped up another small sandcloud with his breath. Holy f***, Maxwell was fighting a Larvesta! He almost couldn't believe it! He felt like a kid on christmas day unwrapping and opening all the presents with an never-ending anxiety of what could be inside. He couldn't help but giggle as he exclaimed:
"Wilson, use Stealth Rock!"

Wilson started glowing with a dark-brown, smudgy aura. This however, wasn't seen too well due to the Swinub's coloration. A pulsating vien appeared in Wilson's forehead and his fur got somewhat sweaty. Finding big rocks that were buried deep underground and then salvaging them by focusing your strenght into energy and pulling them up was extremely tough work. The Swinub then let out a small growl as eight big rocks covered in the same aura as him came out of the ground and placed themselves around the battlefield in a circular formation.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama rolled his eyes. "Look Skye, he thinks you'll switch. Yeah like Ellie's going back in. That attack is useless otherwise. Unless he wants to give his Quilava a crutch, which he probably needs." Skye shook his head and said nothing, still not glancing at the battle, focused on playing a game with Pala. The bear was letting out soft noises of joy, happy to be entertained.

If Volca could snort he would have. This wasn't going to be an interesting fight at all would it? Nodding to himself, the bug looked at Wilson and released a telekinetic Psychic move, attempting to lift the pig into the air and then casually slam him down. And if that didn't work, he was sure he would have other ideas.

There was no need to get Skye involved in this fight, not at all. "All that chattering your human did..." he said suddenly, quietly. "Does he not know how to fight one of my kind?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Dragonite just sort of tilted her head at what Snype said as if puzzled.

Dragonite: "Oh! You're right..."

Dragonite actually sounded confused, as if she'd just noticed the fact that she was really big. It seemed she wasn't all that spatially aware. She was honestly kind of confused as to why anyone was obsessing over this fact. N said something about your average dragonite, but Dragonite's very limited understanding of English did not allow her to understand the number N had given, most especially in feet. Numbers had never been something Valorie had needed to talk about, nor did they have any purpose in battle. Therefore, Dragonite had simply never gotten a chance to learn them. It's not like this is an RPG Video Game or anything! GOSH!

Meanwhile, Valorie looked down at Mark and seemed to consider what he said. She heard something said in a lower tone, but wasn't quite sure she'd heard that right. She guessed she might as well. It wasn't like any of the stores were going to be open for her to buy a new costume, nor did she feel up to it. Having a pokemon without a costume was totally lame though. Perhaps she could get a hat... or ... nah. She gave up. Too much work for something nobody would really pay attention to.

She turned her attention to Isaac, somewhat confused at his question. Why did he think he was going to get expelled? Did this happen often? Was he just one more incident away from the ultimate punishment? She just sort of gave him a funny look.

"Yyeaaah...?"

Shifting her attention to the other boys for a moment before returning it to Isaac she just sort of regarded him with a neutral expression. She certainly didn't seem outraged over the incident. Disappointed over the loss of Dragonite's costume, perhaps, but what else did she have to be mad about? Dragonair had wrecked Raizer pretty hard, and evolution had restored her to perfect health. If there was anything Valorie liked, it was proving herself through battles. Given, if there was anything she hated it was /losing/ a battle. She was an incredibly sore loser, as had been evidenced in the past. There were only certain people she could remotely tolerate losing to. Namely, Selene.

"I guess so..."

The 'As long as he's under control' was implied.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia sort of stared at Kenshin for a brief moment.

"...Well, if you say so."

Olivia hadn't heard someone stutter like that before. She'd seen it in a bunch of movies, but never that bad. Even then she'd also only seen little kids do that. She couldn't help but wonder what was up. Regardless, she resumed leading the way to the local pokemon center, which was inside the building. Her scrapes didn't seem to be bothering her enough to keep her from seeking help on her own. In truth, her hands hurt quite a bit. It was however a pain she could cope with.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"ok..." Isaac sighed.

He noticed Valorie wasn't being very angry about the whole thing, and began to wonder if he over reacted. Maybe it was just him turning the issue with Raizer inward on himself. Isaac never wanted to have to punish his pokemon they were his best friends, and that jsut wouldn't feel right.

"Raizer." Isaac barely said as he tossed out the pokeball.

Raizer burst out still breathign hard and int he midst of rage.

"DOWN!" Isaac commanded harshly, but felt ashamed for doing so.

"Qui!?" {gwah!?} Raizer said shocked by Isaac's order.

"You shouldn't have even started that battle Raizer. not only was it a stupid match up, but you didn't even bother to wait for me or attempt realize what was going on. That was a trainer's pokemon, and you completely ruined the costume the Dragonair was wearing. You have anythign to say for yourself." Isaac said sternly.

"...wui...ui qu..." {not really} Raizer mumbled.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

"Oh really now?" the Zoroark asked as he looked at Snype with a slight hint of curiosity in his tone. He enjoyed seeing another pokemon be able to understand his sense of humor, and with a sly grin on his face he took a step closer to both the Snype and the Dragonite all confident. "So. . . you both aren't afraid of ghosts right?"

And within another use of his illusionary powers, behold, in his place is one of those creepy ghosts much like the RPers would've seen in the Lavender town's ghost tower with that Marrowak mother and all that. . . even though that ghost never appeared in the anime. There were a few ghostly laughs and howls much like you'd hear in the old scooby doo cartoon like the episode they had that space ghost at the airport or like that episode with the island and the normal white sheet type ghost. After about a minute of this he just resumed his normal form and gave a smirk of a grin to both of the pokemon. "What do you think, pretty creepy huh?"

N just sighed with a smile on his face and shook his head at Zoroark's behavior. He honestly expected it coming from him. He'd known Zoroark's behavior for a long time. Besides, it's Halloween.

N looked over to the Quilava being reprimanded by his trainer and slowly walked over to the Pokemon. "Perhaps I can help shed some light on this situation."

He knelt down in front of the Quilava. "Hello there. Your name is Raizer right? My name is N. Would you mind sharing with me what happened?"

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin just sorta. . . continued to walk with her to the pokemon center and all that. While Olivia got herself checked at the nurse and all, he just sat in the waiting room alone. . . just sorta worried how things got. And she still hadn't answered his question about what her name was yet. His Dratini however just sorta sat with him. . . getting a few people to start staring at the Dratini for a bit until Kenshin had returned him to his Pokeball.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype laughed hystarically not before flinching a little from the Zoroark's Illusionary trick to look like a very intimidating ghost. This guy certainly had the spirit of halloween! Snype was almost tempted to hire him for his own schemes! That was mostly between him and Leena though. For now he considered him as a friendly rival.

"Kehehe! Scared of ghosts? Your talking to a bonafide one right here! A ghost being scared of other ghosts would be shameful!" Snype said cheerfully. "Sometimes it isn't about the ghosts, It's about really getting the jump on everyone! Scare them with the unexpected! Steer away from the obvious! Take's time sometimes, but in the end the reactions are priceless!" Snype said.

Snype heard Raizer being completely unapologetic about the situation. Snype couldn't help but mumble to himself. "Yeesh. Bigger then most ego's around these parts." He muttered quietly to himself. He activated Detect just incase the Quilava had good ears.

Mark stood there and listened in. He really didn't have too much to say at the moment, other then mostly admiring Valorie's Dragonite. Mark felt so behind in his training compared to Val. He wanted to catch up to her and have a rematch. That was one of his main goals. This time, he planned to win though. He just needed a different approach at training...

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie's ears perked up, was someone talking about him again? He looked over to Skye's side of the battlefield to see him playing with some sort of bear cub.
[Heh, Slackey is going to be all over that baby if he sees it.] he said to himself with a grin, then as he saw Rama, the grin disappeared. Stupid fox thing, Quillie would show him how good he could be! He'd beat him into the ground and rub it in his face!

Wilson felt a psychic energy envelop him, he was lifted into the air as Volca spoke quietly. A grin appeared on the Swinub's face,
[Well, Maxwell has always been a mainiac when it comes to Bug-types. And as soon as he saw a picture of your kind in a book... Well simply he went around searching every nook an cranny for information about Larvestas and Volcaronas, so he knows a lot about you and your evolved form. I'd say that he is well prepared!] he said. Then, Wilson felt the psychic energy pull him downwards towards the ground. Maxwell smiled,
"Earthquake!" he said. Wilson would normally not be able to generate an Earthquake due to his relatively small size, but if he was dropped or slammed into the ground from a height... Then that was another story.

Wilson was slammed into the ground by the attack, it hurt quite a bit actually. But as he reached the ground, the Swinub sent out a shockwave that made the earth shake wildly, small cracks opend up here and there and rocks seemed to dig up themselves. A small Sandshrew came up from the ground, he looked around with a terrified expression on his face and then fled from the battlefield.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama raised an eyebrow at the Quilava. Yeesh, sensitive bloke there. He almost felt bad... except of course that he didn't. All was fair in love and war. This kid only knew the physical part of a fight. The emotional, Rama's specialty, was almost as vital, if not moreso. After all, if you believed you couldn't do something, all the effort exerted would be made moot wouldn't it? Snorting softly, he curled back up again, watching Skye continue to play. The two stopped at the sight of the Sandshrew.

"Hey wait mister! It's okay!" Pala called, only to be ignored. She pouted before going back to her game.

Volca flew up into the air from the shock wave of the earthquake but then directed his lower two hons to fly him upward. "You will have to do better than that." He directed his top horn to fire a burning Flamethrower at Wilson, intent on roasting the creature. Or at least singing his fur. Flame Body would be used later he was sure.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
[Will I?] Wilson smiled at Volca as he was envelpoed in the Flamethrower. The flames stung, but Wilson's body fat made the heat a little easier for him to tolerate. The Swinub knew what he was supposed to do next, he could figure it out just as if he were reading Maxwell's thoughts. His trainer didn't even need to issue the command. Suddenly a loud growl was heard from within the flames, soundwaves heading straight for Volca shot out and extinguished the by now relatively weak flames. It was the move Roar... Wilson just stood on the ground, he was sweating, panting and his fur was blackened and pointed in almost all directions. But the Swinub was still smiling, and so was his trainer.

In the meantime, Slackey had peeked his head out relatively sleepy, all the ruckus had surprisingly managed to wake him up. However, his eyes grew big at the sight of Pala. Oh. My. Arceus. It was the cutest little baby he had ever seen! (And trust me, Slackey had seen some cute babies in his days.) The cute face, her little black nose, the snot hanging from said nose... She was just sooo adoreable! Slackey crawled out of Maxwell's hood and landed on the ground with a thud, he started to move quickly towards Pala, but he was stopped just as quickly by Quillie.
[Oh no, where do you think you're going?] he asked and placed himself on top of Slackey,
[I'm going to that baby!] the sloth-pokemon answered.
[Oh yeah? That seems kinda creepy, just going up to the baby and snuggle it.] Quillie teased,
[Shut up, it's what I always do!] Slackey responded.
[Well not this time you ain't!] Quillie smiled and fell asleep on the Slakoth.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(My phone decided to eat my post so I'm only writing a short one to replace it.)

Valorie Ryder

Valorie watched as Isaac gave what /looked/ like a stern lecture to Raizer. She couldn't understand Raizer's response and presumably neither could Isaac. Meanwhile Dragonite just sort of seemed mildly perturbed by the ghost illusion. She didn't have anythig to fear from /actual/ ghosts so why fake ones? Meanwhile Snype said funny words she didn't understand, which perked her interest momentarily. Valorie watched as N moved over to Raizer. What was he doing? He then proceeded to ask Raizer what had happened. Valorie couldn't help but frown. She found it difficult to respect N's way of going about things, perhaps out of prejudice. Valorie turned her attention down to Mark, giving him a look that almost seemed to be asking for something. Perhaps she wanted to move on? She hadn't recieved her jacket from N yet though! Not that she could carry it, or that she knew it was hers.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia walked back out with what looked like gauze bandages wrapped around the palms of her hands. Presumably they had been used because they were more flexible and thus more appropriate for a place such as the hands. Her knees just had fresh bandages though. Stretching her arms in the air Olivia proceeded over to a waiting Kenshin with a smile on her face. She was amused he had waited. After all, he could've been hanging out with friends or training or something else. It wasn't his responsibility any liner to stick with her and yet there he was.

"Not hagglin' for a battle are you?"

She said, teasing him a bit by implying he only wanted to battle. She of course had become more aware than ever about how he actually felt.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Pala blinked at the sight of the Quilava sleeping on a Slakoth. "Did dat guy forget about the battle?" she asked Skye, who shrugged. He didn't even glance up as Volca was forcibly returned. He had seen the strategy coming. Volca was a formidable opponent. It'd be natural to want to get rid of it. And it could send out Rama, weakening him before his battle with Quillie. However... Rama was uncaught. So it wouldn't work. Instead... Skye smirked a little as Ellie burst out of the Pokeball, yowling as the rocks hit her. She grinned as she landed.

"That was almost good strategy," the Espeon chirped happily, shaking herself. The attack had hurt but unless this guy had a bug, he was screwed. "But it would have been better if I had attacked you first instead of Volca. I may be weakened but..." She bolted towards him, tail gaining a silver sheen. "I'm not that weak!" She leapt and slammed the Iron Tail down toward the Swinub.

"Are you sure she's evolved?" Rama snickered. Skye sighed a bit.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell looked at Ellie rushing towards Wilson ready to attack. He recognized the move as one she had used against Katam, then it was a bit too quick to depict what it was, but now, he saw that it was Iron Tail. Well, Skye knew his pokemon alright. Maxwell smiled,
"Endure!" he said.

Wilson saw Ellie coming towards him,
[Almost good? You're quite a picky lady aren't you?] the Swinub smiled as Maxwell's command reached his ear. Wilson focused all his remaining power into one point of his body, sure the attack was pretty new to him. Heck, he just learned it yesterday, but it wasn't too hard to perform it at all. As Ellie came closer, Wilson spoke again,
[I see that you're powerful. However, it seems that you are looking down on us...] Wilson paused as the Iron Tail slammed into his forehead, veins violently pulsating appeared and sweat drops started to run down Wilson's fur. He opened his eyes wide, which was VERY rare for an average Swinub, and looked at Ellie with a furious gaze as he continued,
[And I ask you to stop it since... It is really getting on my NERVES!!!] with an agitated howl, the Swinub pushed the Espeon's tail into her and flung her a bit across the battlefield.

[Phew, I'm beat...] Wilson's breath was heavy, his fur blackened and sweaty and with smaller scrapes over his body.
"You've done good Wilson, now one more Roar please!" Maxwell exclaimed happily, Wilson nodded and sucked in plenty of air. He then released it towards Ellie in the form of a furious howl. Now Roar WAS a move with opposite priority, but Wilson didn't care, he still kept his eyes wide-open and locked onto Ellie.

Slackey saw Pala look over to him and Quillie with a questioning look. The Slakoth's face turned into a "Aaaaaaaaaawwww..."-expression, that baby was sooo cute when she looked questioned. He tried to wiggle his way out of Quillie's grip, if you could call it a grip, AT ALL. This woke the Quilava up as he sleeped very lightly, with a soft chuckle he relaxed even more and thus increased the weight on the Slakoth. Man, being evolved and being bigger sure felt good... Quillie tried to imagine how the feeling of being fully evolved would be, he smiled and stared lazily into the clouds.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
After some time, Jimmy reached the mountains. He smirked, completely unaware that he was being followed by three Suicune dorm students that were thirsty for revenge. Jimmy's three Pokémon were just as unaware as their master, not only because those kids were good at hiding, but because Grim was very bored and looked about to fall asleep, Starr was hyper and wanted to battle and/or train, and Smokey was trying to keep things cool.

"Well, we're here." Jimmy said. Starr jumped for joy and used Confusion to lift up a boulder. He moved it up and down, many times, then threw it away, almost hitting Bryce in the head. Then Jimmy told Starr to lift another rock and throw it away as fast as possible, and Starr happily obeyed, throwing the rock towards the Suicune Dorm kids without even knowing they were there and this time hitting Derby in the forehead.

"OW! Son of a-!"Derby screamed, and Jimmy and his Pokémon were alerted of the kids' presence. "Who the hell's there?" Jimmy said, very furious that someone was following him, "Come on, come out if you got what it takes!"

Then the three kids came out of the bushes.

"You again?" Jimmy shouted.

"We want payback." Derby said, still in pain, "And we made sure you were all alone. Not like last time. Coward."

"First of all, I didn't call for his help. And second, I can kick your ass by myself anytime. In fact, I already did. Now let's do this!"

"Fine." Bryce said, "I'm gonna cream you this time."

"Humph. We'll see about that. Starr, come on!"

"Yamask, come out!"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

"Hmm, that could be a good idea, Dante", Byron said to Dante. "So, if you have a steel-type pokemon that you can send out?

Dante was curious for the what Byron said about a private lesson. So this got Dante to wonder why he needed Aron out.

"Alright, come on out Aron", Dante said, sending out Aron from it's pokeball. "Alright Professor Byron, why do I need me to send out my pokemon?"

"It is to train it to be stronger and have a better defense", Byron said with a big grin on his face. "An Aron is a pokemon that depends strongly on defense more than offense. So, I'll call upon my Bastiodon to help with the lesson."

After saying that, Byron sent out Bastiodon and got it prepared to train Dante's Aron and show it some defensive techniques.

(ooc-i will add more later. i hope :P)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ellie let out a yelp as she flew backwards before giggling a bit. "Well of course I'm picky. Good strategy has a lot of ways to be carried out and sometimes seems a bit silly to work. Yours was easy to get and go with. And Skye thought: why not? He wanted to see what you would do. We're not looking down on you; we're just having fun." The Espeon glanced at Rama. "Well, that's not completely true but Rama looks down on pretty much everybody."

"Especially you furball."
Rama yawned.

The Roar struck but Ellie was ready for it, firing a Shadow Ball just as she flew backwards into her Pokeball. Rama rose to his paws and trotted out onto the battlefield then. "Hey torchhead!" he shouted at Quillie. "Thanks for making this easy for me!"

Pala watched this innocently. "I thought the bully was supposed to fight Rama," she commented to Skye, who gave her an apple slice in reply.

Rama snorted. "Probably chicken so he settled for beating up his own teammate." Stealth Rock activated and struck him. He winced but shook it off. Padding forward, he yowled."So this is how you wanna fight huh?" His barks were cool and derisive. "You have one of your friends beat me up for you since you know you can't do it? Cheapskate."

Skye still didn't look up, feigning disinterest. Well he was partially faking it. He knew he had to keep most of his attention on the young Cubchoo. He did not want to explain a temper tantrum giant crater to the staff. He was pretty sure that was grounds for expulsion.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
[Huh? You weren't? Well then I'm terribly sorry for-] Wilson responeded, or at least tried to respond if he hadn't been interrupted by Ellie's Shadow Ball hitting him over one of his eyes. The Swinub started stepping backwards groggily,
[Sorry Maxwell, b-but I'm beat...] he said as he collapsed on the ground. Maxwell took out Wilson's pokeball and returned the small pig-pokemon,
"You did a good job, now rest for a bit." he said and put Wilson's pokeball in his pocket.

"Okay Quillie you're u-" Maxwell looked at the place where Quillie had been, but his sight only caught Slackey lying on the ground, slightly gasping for air. Quillie was already up on the battlefield looking at Rama, his eyes were burning and so was the flames on his head and back.
[Psheh. You're going down fox-boy.] the Quilava said with a smile on his lips, he was going to win this! NOTHING could stand in his way of beating that annoying fox into the ground and then passionately rub it into his face, not even said opponent himself.

Before Maxwell could even ask Skye if he wanted to go first, Quillie was charging at Rama with a Quick Attack.
"Sigh. Those battle instincts will be the death of him someday..." Maxwell thought and facepalmed. Or should I say, MASKpalmed xD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
( OOC: sorry it's been so long, busy with the Holidays but I'm back now)

Veronica

Veronica smiled looking towards where Otoño was holding the Sentret and giggled a little "he's a very nice looking Carnivine I can see you take good care of him" she said seeing the hurt Pokemon with the Carnivine "i'm sure he didn't mean to hurt it. He looks to gentle to attack outside of a battle" she added picking up her bag "if the Nurse is busy I could take care of it" she smiled at him.

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled watching the battle and kissed Maxwell's cheek after Wilson fell "I'm gonna head to the Pokemon center to check on Toto Maxy. I can take Wilson to get healed if you want" she said to him letting go of his hand. She was worried about her Pokemon and knew that Maxwell would catch up with her after his battle "you'll meet me there right?"

Back