• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What does your Join Ave look like?

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
What purpose do you make your Join Avenue? Today i have about all of my shop dedicated to Ev training of some sort. I make a butt load of poke cash so I figure why not then adjust when its maxed out.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It has a vibrant selection of shops for every possible taste. In the future, once I get it to Lv.100 (if I ever decide to go that far), I'll make a point of bringing in more shops of a specific type and building them to have all services available.

I will then never go back unless I have business to do there.

Cyclone

Pinta77

I've never even looked at "join avenue". When those people were telling me about it I just pressed "A A A A A A A AAAAAAAA". But shops? Hmm sounds interesting.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My Join Avenue have many variations of shops, but I make it a bit focused on training my Pokemon (like leveling up) and raising the friendships of my Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I have a variety of shops. My Avenue is currently at Rank 37.
I have seen 5 of the 8 Gym Leaders in my Join Avenue so far. (Cheren, Roxie, Elesa, Marlon, Clay) I usually use the Salon, the Cafe and the Hatchery. Join Avenue will always be my favorite feature. Most of my shop owners right now are from GTS Negotiations. It turns out that Recommendations get even more unique when other shop owners in your avenue have information/records on them. You can check it at the NPC beside the Front Desk :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I haven't used the Join Avenue that much, although I did check it out and I have a few shops set up there. Though to be fair I mainly play my games to bred and catch Pokemon nowadays lol Join Avenue just doesn't have enough to offer me at the moment though so I don't ever use it.

Reactions: EB

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I... have absolutely nothing in my Join Avenue ;.; I actually don't have much of an idea how Join Avenue works and how to get shops anyways ahaha >.<

Years
I don't recall my current rank, but I do have at least one shop of every type because I always love diversity. You never know when you need a variety of stuff! I've also had every Gym Leader visit me at some point.

I also balance out the genders of the shopkeepers, usually having 4 males and 4 females.
My current shops are:

- Jaclyn's Corner (Nursery)
- Bistro Antonie (Cafe)
- Salon Axel (Beauty Salon)
- Judith's Shop (Market)
- Aleron's Garden (Florist)
- Happy ★ Jephew (Raffle Shop)
- Jenna Colosseum (Dojo)
- Atilio Museum (Antique Shop)

The antique shop is currently the most popular right now, but as soon as this bunch reaches Level 10 and the promotion finishes I will be replacing them again.

Last edited:
Years
My Join Avenue isn't doing too bad right now- if I recall it should be at level 29. There's a pretty good mix of shops throughout the avenue, with the only one that I've got multiple of is the Raffle Shop (can never have too many chances at potentially winning a Master Ball).

I don't actually use it all that much anymore, though. Its always bothered me how there are names of some shop owners I've invited in Japanese, but since their shops got up to level 10, I never got around to replacing them. Maybe if I put some more effort into it again, I'll either replace them with some of the random NPCs, or just go on the GTS to find some random people.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I love Join Avenue! I'm currently at level 16, and I just added the Nursery. I think I have every type of shop right now, and they're all around level 5. I have both NPC and people from Dream World as shopkeepers. I'm still not sure what are the benefits of having other players in your avenue, since I've been asking those NPCs who ask questions, and they keep saying that nobody answers their questions, and then there's the guy in the suit who says he knows my shopkeepers history, but he also keeps saying he doesn't actually know anything...

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
My Join Avenue have many variations of shops, but I make it a bit focused on training my Pokemon (like leveling up) and raising the friendships of my Pokemon.

Pretty much what he said. Anyway, here's my layout.

Spoiler:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I like Join Avenue, but the problem is that there are so few customers out there when you're offline, making the upgrading process take a long time.

Anyway, I'm currently at Rank 9. >:( My most notable shop is the Flower Shop run by Ainikki, which is at Rank 7. I use it generally to buy damage-reducing berries. So far I have the Passho, Haban, Payapa and Chople berries, and can't wait to grab all the others.

I also can't wait to grab a Master Ball either!

Years
I've got mine at level 30-something and I have one of each shop at level 10. I mostly used the dojo and the cafe to give some of my higher level Pokemon an quick level boost. I've got quite a few Pokemon on my game that are lvl 90 or higher thanks to those features.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
My Join Avenue in White 2 is currently at level 71. That's what happens when you have plenty of spare time in your hands. I also have all the different types of shops except for the Raffle Shop; a second Flower Shop is in its place instead.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I named my Join Avenue "Wal-mart". xD

Mine is at Rank 15, and I'm waiting for someone to come build a Nursery, which is the only one I need. Instead, there is a second Mart in its place. The first Mart(Emporium) is maxed out, and I'm working on the rest. I barely need anything there, as my story team is already in their late 90s, but it's a fun pastime.

It's taking a while to build my Join Avenue up, especially since there's no one near me with a copy of the game.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I like Join Avenue, but the problem is that there are so few customers out there when you're offline, making the upgrading process take a long time.

Anyway, I'm currently at Rank 9. >:( My most notable shop is the Flower Shop run by Ainikki, which is at Rank 7. I use it generally to buy damage-reducing berries. So far I have the Passho, Haban, Payapa and Chople berries, and can't wait to grab all the others.

I also can't wait to grab a Master Ball either!
As an aside, get some Dream Pals and go trade Berries via the Store Shelf. You can acquire all of the EV berries there as well, completely free, and then just plant and grow them (takes about four days, return daily to water in case your "pals" don't and you get maximum yield). You get five of one when you first use the DW, as well, which is what you can trade with.

And yeah, the standard Oran, Lum, Pecha, Sitrus, etc. are all there too. No Enigma Berries, however.

As for a layout above, I kicked Janus out a long time ago. That's now my Flower Shop run by a DW person. Joy.

Cyclone

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
My Black 2 avenue is around level 50, I stopped grinding it months ago when I maxed everything I wanted. I have 3 different types of dojos (they train different EVs), 3 Cafes, 1 Mart and a Nursery. My White 2 focuses on berries, different marts than my B2 for vitamin coverage, and a salon. Its about level 20. I basically made them into one-stop training centers lol.

Years
My Join Avenue is REALLY low... it's only a level four, I think.
And I've been playing this game for about two month, so I don't know why it takes so long!
But what I DO like about my join Avenue is that my Beauty Salon is run by a Hiker, which is actually pretty ironic.

Back