• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nathan + Scott - Time

Nathan picked up his bag and swung it over his shoulders, and returned Glade Buzz and Celebi to their pokéballs, and Nitro stayed out offering to help with the bags.

Scott: hey, hey, what's going on, where are you off to?

Nathan: I wanna get a head start to the battle halls, also, I heard of a spot in the desert where I can get a dawn stone and evolve Glade.

Scott: On your own?

Nathan: Yeah, I need to press on. I really wanna get their first, and get some training done too. We'll probably meet half way. It was nice to meet you though Scott.

Scott: Are you not going to say goodbye to Silver?

Nathan: ... No... I don't think he really likes me. He hasn't spoke to me at all. Ah well, whatever his reason it's his opinion.;

Scott: Okay then, take care of yourself kid.

Nathan: Thanks, I will do, wait, aren't you a kid too.

Scott: Ha...Ha...yeaaah, I guess so. See ya.

Nathan headed off into the woods on his own, as he attempted to make his way towards the desert.

I don't know the full details, but I think there's these battle halls I have to go through... Man, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Aw1lIZf.png
448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png
DDmONOa.png
DDmONOa.png
Leviathan's Training Ground

Chapter Four: Part Five
All New Dangers

"I know..." Tears streaked Kiba's cheeks. "I know... It's my fault. But that's why I'm here. I have to get stronger. I WON'T LET ANY LOVED ONES DIE BEFORE ME EVER AGAIN!!"

Ki chuckled slightly. "I see... Looks like I'm doing this the hard way." He charged through, following the maze on his instinct.

Meanwhile in the Psychic chamber... Mello was breezing through the puzzles with few errors, while Z was still trying to figure out just what she was doing.

Amber held her breath, seemingly not startled by the water. She made her way toward the platform as quickly as she could.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
It was a starry night, deep inside a forest. Different types of Pokémon could be heard throughout the trees, and as time passed, a young man, sitting on a log next to a campfire he had just prepared, was wondering what to do for the night. He had blue eyes, which reflected the light from the fire nearby, and blonde hair that faintly shined in the dark night. He was dressed casually, wearing a jacket and jeans, and looked tired, having spent a big portion of the day hiking up to this area. He took off the rucksack he was carrying, and rummaged around, looking for something he could use to sleep on or in. After trying several times, he gave up, and used the log he was sitting on as an uncomfortable bed. He was not expecting to be up here this late, but he had been somewhat sidetracked as he wandered through the wilderness. By the time he remembered that he had to return to the docks to meet his acomplices, the sun was already setting, and the next best option seemed to be setting up some type of campsite. He didn't have to worry much about being in the open, as this forest contained mostly harmless Pokémon, and he didn't have to worry about being attacked. Unfortunately, he had forgotten to bring a sleeping bag for such an emergency, and was now forced to sleep in the open, susceptible to the cold night air.

"Maybe you should think ahead next time you go hiking, Mark," he said to himself.

He rolled onto his side, facing towards the campfire. With nothing to do, he spent his time watching the fire dance, making out patterns in the different colors that made up the flame. It was mesmerizing, and he could focus on little else for some time. It was beautiful, he thought. The way such simple things in life can be so amazing; how a simple fire could produce patterns of color and shapes that bend with the will of the winds.

A few minutes passed before he started to doze off, his eyes still trying to focus on the campfire. Suddenly, a loud bark startled him, and he tumbled onto the ground, towards the fire. He stopped himself before he made any kind of contact, and turned himself towards the source of the noise. His eyes widened as he took in what he saw. There, before him, was a Ninetales, and not just any Ninetales. This one was huge, almost twice the size of a normal Ninetales. Mark slid back a little, and he saw it grinning, amused at the reaction of the human it had just frightened.

Out of the dancing fire, a figure approached, a thin figure and it was dashing towards the scene in quick haste. A young boy to the man, Nathan, who had been traveling through the forest for hours on end, searching for shelter before the night fell. He skidded to one side, and pulled out his pokéball to release Glade, and instantly shot the order to use psychic to prevent the Ninetales from getting any further. the attack had little effect on the large fox, so Nathan ordered Glade to use a few combo attacks, resulting with side effects. In Ninetales' confusion, Nath grabbed the man who seemed startled by this event, and dragged him under the cover of a convenient log pile, hopefully out of the way of sight. The man panted heavily, and sweat dripped down his face.

"Can you breath any louder?" Nathan whispered sarcastically, indicating to the man that they would be heard.

The man caught hold of his breath, and spoke "I'm sorry I didn't mean to trouble you, I"

"It doesn't matter much now, we need to get out of here unnoticed," Nathan interrupted with a sharp tone.

"I know of a small cave up north if that's any good?"

"Why didn't you sleep there instead of out in the open, do you have any idea where you are?"

"Ilex forest right?"

Nathan slowly face palmed at the man's ridiculous comment.

"We are in -" typically, the sound of a roar could be heard, and the sounds of feet running. Nathan peered around the edge of the wooden barricade to view the scene. The forest was empty, and there was no sign of any Ninetales, just trees and grass. Nathan helped the man up to his feet and gathered his sense of direction with the help of a compass.

"Your Kirlia-" The man began, "I have something that might work on it."

The man rummaged through his rucksack to pull out a dawn stone, and showed it off to Nathan, before placing it in his hands.

"For rescuing me earlier! You saved my life kiddo!"

"It was nothing, thanks, but we should probably find somewhere to sleep."

Nathan shoved the stone in his backpack and returned Kirlia to his pokéball, then the two walked towards the cave the man mentioned earlier, and made camp there for the night. Nathan, who was pleased with what he had done, and the reward he was given, was content, and fell asleep rather quickly.

THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOT DEAD! LETS MAKE SOME AWESOME PLOT TWISTS!

Years
Kiba struggles as each voice calls out his sins. "If it won't happen again... Then why did you not strike me down?" Green stood behind him with green eyes as each figure blew away into dust until Green was all that remained. Shadoan continued until his hallway split into two paths. Taking the path on the right, he comes upon another fork in the road. Taking the right again, he comes onto another fork. Becoming a little suspicious, he makes his way down the left hall to come across a set of 3 different halls. "This is a labyrinth, isn't it?"

As Ki dodge and graced the obstacles, he reaches the next room. On approach was a room filled with hot lava; spinning stones making a short staircase up into a hole in the ceiling as flames raged below in the cylinder like room sealed off behind him. The lava slowly raising below him as flaming rocks poured from above.

Jev, leaving the destructive room comes into a room of statues. A platform brightly lit with a statue in sumo position. Jev come up into the ring as the statue comes alive and starts to attempt to push Jev. Jev stands his ground as he attempts to push back and take on his new found challenge.

Mello walks into the next section. A river or flames and lava rushes into a tunnel, a boat with a Charmeleon manning it bows as he looks into Mello's eyes. "The next section of training lies at the end of the river. This portion is reflex... I will be taking you down the river to the next room as boulders and stones will attempt to sink the boat... Most you can deflect with your powers, others are made from psi stone, requiring physical labor to deflect... We'll leave when your friend solves her puzzle." Z slowly comes along with solving the rest of her puzzle.

Avaith and Amber reach the next room. The temperature growing colder as the two pokemon come onto their next task. A room of mirrors made of ice, acting as walls and door ways with twist and turns like a maze, similar to Shadoan's training course. Both attempt to melt one in order to find the exit, only to have their flames freeze in place. "What in the.... I guess I need to solve it... I better hurry, its getting colder....."

Stella pushes the boulder aside and move into the next room. Only to be met with a pool of rushing water and a waterfall with a doorway sitting atop it. "....OH COME ON!!! THE BOULDER WAS HARD ENOUGH!!!"

Light reaches out of the tunnel into a room of light. A Sudowoodo remains in the room as he looks at light. "Congrats for surviving the hall, however it is about to become more complex. Above our heads are blocks created of light, each one solid enough to hold you up..... Though they disappear after a set time.... figure out the sequence and head to the top..." The pokemon creates a block of light. "This one is stationary to start you off and remain lit, start hopping..."

Ulla rushes past the storm into a cage containing a large set of bird pokemon. A Pigeotto greets her as it bows before it nods towards the door behind them. The pokemon reveals a key in its beak as it tosses it up, a pidgey grabs it out of the sky as the rest of the birds fly. Ulla sighs as she flies into the cluster of birds looking for the culprit with the key to the next room.

I AGREE!!! THIS IS PART ONE OF MY NEXT POST, ILL MOVE IT ON WHEN I GET HOME!!! ROAR!!!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/UtLrCzk.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kiba Kurokokoro

4-6: All New Dangers

448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png

"Because I was busy defending my friends and family!!" He spun around with a quick fist directly in the Green Trainer's face. "I froze up... Something I can never let myself do again. Protecting everyone isn't going to be enough anymore... I have to /defeat/ my foes." He shook his head. A look of fury burned in his gaze. "Enough of these illusions. I've suffered more than my fair share of nightmares, it will take more than this to stop me. More than you." He grabbed the Green Trainer by the shirt collar, picking him up off the ground, before tossing him aside. "I know the real Green Trainer won't hear this... But I'm actually... Excited. I'm ready for whatever is thrown at me. But this time," he turned, walking through the blackness, "We finish it once and for all."

To no avail, Amber tried to burn her way through the ice and mirrors. When this didn't work, she looked around. "A maze... Slowly cooling temperatures... So I gotta run!" Regulating her flames merely for body heat, she headed through the maze at a heightened speed. Such an energetic nature actually comes in handy sometimes!

Mello and Z prepared themselves for the river, as Mello explained the course to Z. Once started, they both watched the ceiling, deflecting the boulders with relative ease. A Psi Boulder fell, and Z caught it with both hands above her, amplifying her arm strength with her powers, not using them on the boulder, but her own limbs. She tossed the boulder off to the side. After some more boulders, another Psi Boulder, this time Mello leapt up and helped Z with it, using teamwork to force the boulder away. Another fell immediately after, toward Mello's side. She leapt into the air, equipping herself with a psychic 'armor suit'. She collided with the rock head-on, and it shattered into pieces.

Ki watched calmly, before simply leaping up onto the platforms, timing him jumps carefully as the platforms spun.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Klaus

"Wow," Klaus said as he came upon Gaia's Heart. He had tracked through the mountains a bit without much trouble thanks to Saturn and Mercury keeping an eye out for him.
The Hitmontop was right, this was pretty cool so far. He let his Pokemon out of their balls to see it as well. He decided now would be a good time to take a rest, traveling through the mountains was exhausting. Thankfully though he did get some interesting information to be able to bring back to his mentoring Professor, about the lay out of the area. Not enough though, Klaus thought to himself. Maybe I'll look for badge components while I'm here, Klaus decided he would, despite not yet fully understand what Gaia's Heart was, based on the limited description he got from the Hitmontop. He'd just have to figure it out through adventuring through it.

Years
Gaia's Heart
As Klaus rested his feet, A pink Dragonite landed before him. The Pink pokemon had a red scarf on its arm as back behind the pokemon was the volcanic valley. "If your looking to cross Gaia's Heart, I'm willing to ferry you as long as you return your pokemon to their proper places before crossing. If you plan on catching dragon pokemon, You will need to make your own ventures to the floating islands themselves."
Leviathans Training Ground
Finishing the Maze, He walks into a room as the same time Kiba does as well. Both the boys are shot in the neck with a dart as they look over to see a set of pokemon, both Kadabra's with blow darts. "Humans, you have both now been poisoned with an unknown toxin..." the room lights up with a lively garden of plants and herbs. Before them was a mixing table as the boys look back at psychic types administrating the test. "The toxin is slow killing and slow affecting... Though if you do not cure it, you will both die... You may work together or apart... This test chamber is setup for medical knowledge, skills you will need to know to survive... You may use everything at your disposal except for any special talents such as PSI, Aura, abilities beyond the average human... You should attempt to solve this using the bare essentials before you..." Shadoan nodded as he pulled the dart from his neck and looked for Sol Vine though looked back the Kadabra's a little disappointed. "There's no sol vine, looking everything over, they removed all the antidote based herbs and expect us to concoct one..." Shadoan pulls out the survival manual he got ahold of when he first entered Lethia and goes through it on medication and treatments. "Kiba, if you have any idea on how to cure poison, I'm listening."

Avaith and Amber finish the freezing maze as they face their next challenge. The room warms up a little as a ice statue, taking both their forms. The two pokemon melt the doppelgangers, only to have two more take their place, followed by several more forming from the walls, making the next challenge a combat for strength.

Mello and Z enter the next chamber, surviving their previous challenge with a few scars. The next chamber, two Lucarios enter the chamber, looking to fight. "In this room, you must fight, defeat us without using your psychic powers... The greatest weakness of any psychic pokemon is the power themselves, if you can't defend your body, your power is USELESS!!!" The Lucarios kick the ground, causing spire underneath to rise in an attempt strike to hit bother of the girls. "Can you defeat us, and the next challengers following us?" A pair of Hitmonlees and Hitmonchamps stand in line before Lucario's, looking to fight.

Ulla moves into the next chamber with the key in her beak. In the next chamber, a Pidgeot stands before her with a bucket of stones. "Carry this to the other side of the room, you may advance." Looking out over the pit of darkness, a pressure switch lays untouched on the other side of the room. Ulla gulped as she attempted to lift the bucket with her beak.

Jev enters the next room with a grin. A massive boulder with a gutter attached to the top to divert water. Looking around, there are several cups standing high on poles and water dripping from the ceiling. Jev chuckled as he lifted the boulder, panting in pain as he sighed. "Must...Endure...."

Ki enters the next room as the trapdoor bellow him closes as the lights flicker on. A wall of fire and electrical energy cover the room as a Rhydon falls from the ceiling. "This is a challenge of physical endurance... You cannot fight while you endure any damage I give to you... If you can still stand after 15 minutes, you may pass into the next room... This is to improve your life and physical endurance, I have healing items for when the test is over... When you wish to stop and start over, you must raise a hand or paw and call 'give,' If you fight back or even throw an attack in any shape or form, you fail... When your ready, let me know...."
Training Ground - Finish
Light and Stella come out, panting and breathing, Stella falling to the ground, howling in pain. "Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow..." Irek chuckled, panting as he sat before them. "How was it?" Irek asked. Light panted as he looked at Irek. "GIANT GOLEM OF LIGHT!!!.... WALL OF DESTRUCTION!!!.... HAD TO STEAL A KEY FROM AN ENRAGED POKEMON AND...... I MEAN, THE BLOCKS OF LIGHT AND THE RIVER OF POISON FOLLOWED BY-" Irek holds up his paw and chuckles as he looks at Stella. "How about you girl?" Stella Looks up with an angry look "I had to push a boulder thrice my size.... Swim up a waterfall, Outrun boulders, jump across a dangerous pit of death and spires while dodging darts and fighting a Golem in a sumo match... Which I had to retry 8 different times until he lost footing, causing me to push him out......" Irek laughed as he sighed. "This is basic training you two, getting through it puts you a step closer towards standing a chance against Lethia and the elites." Stella and Light look around and back to Irek. "Where are the others?" Irek sighed as he looked at the exit. "You both finished early... I finished early since I knew what to expect from this place... The others are dragging their heads along, but it will pay off.... Trust me."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kiba Kurokokoro

4-6: All New Dangers

448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png

Kiba's apparent fierceness hadn't lightened much even as he wound up in a new room. Even as he maintained a calm and friendly composure, the fire still burned in his eyes. "Don't worry Shadoan, herbalism is one of my specialties... Though I can tell this won't be easy. I can try to figure out which ones we'll need by scent." He crouched down near the plants. There were so many varieties, all with different uses, and even more complex effects when combined with each of the others. "Gimme a sec, I can figure this out..." He sat cross-legged and leaned forward, his arms at 90 degree angles with his hands on his knees. "Hmmm..." He finally plucked one herb from the soil, examined and smelled it, and nodded. He held it up behind him. "Here, Shadoan. Find at least eight more of these. They will be our reagent. Now for the base..."

He held his hand over the plants, picking up another. "And here is our base!" he said triumphantly, pausing as he glanced around the soil. "Huh... There aren't many here. I'll look for this kind, and--" He chuckled and plucked an odd-looking flower. "A Honeysuckle's nectar for taste!" He began to dig up some honeysuckles, and then what he could find of the base herb. He brought his herbs to the table and waited for Shadoan.

Amber grinned giddily. A test of raw power? She certainly had that one covered! She began to burn up in a hot flame. This continued to grow in heat and size, and her capabilities were getting more and more astounding.

Z and Mello nodded in response to the Fighting-types, both forming their own types of fighting stances, with Z's favoring her slender figure, and Mello's favoring her short height.

Ki formed a dark grin and nodded. "This is exactly what I was hoping for. I needed some vitality training." He knelt down and closed his eyes, a slow grin spreading across his face. "Please, don't hold back."

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 12: Timing is EVERYTHING

the smashed earth from Sillerax's rocksmash, did it's job. it stopped the rolling Miltank in it's tracks and threw it up in the air, and as an added bonus when it hit the ground it got dizzy. then it launched a Hyperbeam at Sillerax... well sort of it was quite random, Silver could only imagin what kind of headach it is going to have once this is over.

"Sillerax, drop." Sillerax dropped onto his belly lying flat against the ground...

a plan had formed in Silver's head he had to do it carefully because in a case like this, if his timing was slightly off it could end badly for Sillerax.

"Sillerax! as soon as the Hyperbeam moves away from you, use Fire Blast, and aim for the Miltank's head. Then charge at it using Flamethrower. and rap it up with Thunder Punch!" the order flowed out of Silver's lips perfectly.

Sillerax waited, then as the Miltank's Hyperbeam moved somewhere else, he began his attack, with a Fire Blast... aimed for the Miltank's head.

Years

The stone pokemon drilled itself through Ki, the horn rotating as it spiked his chest as the heavy pokemon smashed his body against the wall. The electricity goes through Ki's body as the powers surged through him. The Pokemon grabbed him from the wall and began flinging his body every which way, from the walls, the floor and at last the ceiling where Ki meets a hyper beam aimed directly to his chest. As he falls from the ceiling the Ryhorn smashed his foot through Ki's back, crushing him onto the ground. The Ryhorn lifted himself from Ki's small gravish pit as the rock-type pulls him and continues to lash him against the walls before moving onto the use of fists. This grueling session continues until a bell sounds. The Ryhorn stops with a fist in front of Ki's head the pokemon retracts it and slowly steps towards one of the walls to the room and pulls out a hyper potion with a few berries. Spraying Ki with the potion, he hand's Ki a set of Oran berries as the walls lose their power to reveal a door. "Eat up, You'll need your strength for the last test..."

Shadoan takes the herbs and starts to prepare the antidote. "Lets see, ground this up... I'll use the water as a base..." He starts to mix the plants together, using a bowl and motar along with a pot warming up on a small fire. Mixing the Antidote and finishing it, He gives Kiba a cup containing the antidote. As the boys take the medication, they move onto the next room. However upon Arrival, Kiba get's ensnared by a web of bubbles and is held in place as the room lights up to reveal a labyrinth. A white skinned Machop was guarding the entrance. "This test room is to improve your natural body strength. Your partner here is already in top physical condition, thus he will not be participating, you will have to do this test alone." Shadoan nods as he walks through the entrance, the door shutting on him as another door to Kiba's right opens as the bubbles fade. "That is a shortcut to get around this portion of the training. You can view your partner's progress or continue to the final phase of Human training."

As each fighting pokemon took on Z and Mello, fighting hard until each group fell, allowing both of them to advance to the last training session. They come upon a massive gym room with several blocks made of PSI stone resting at the center of the room. The stones slowly stack themselves to form a golem, looking to fight as it looms over Z and Mello. The beast begins to smash the ground and creates a set of spires out from the ground.

As the ice statues melt, The reform into a massive Golem as the room widen's and starts to slowly fill with water. Avaith and amber now face their final portion of training.

Tournament
As the Miltank took the blow to it's head, the pokemon fell over and remained unconscious. The judge raised a flag, declaring Sillerax the winner. The 3rd and final battle was a Mareep vs. Geodude; The battle was short lived as Geodudes trainer ordered for a fissure, Knocking out Mareep in a single blow before Mareep's trainer could even respond! As the first round ended, the judge began re-routing the trainer numbers as he looked upon his contestant participants. "Alright, everyone take 5, heal up your pokemon, talk strategy, grab a sandwich, anything and be back here. If your not back by the time we get started, you are considered disqualified."

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kiba Kurokokoro

4-7: All New Dangers

448.png
648.png
282.png
136.png

Kiba nodded quietly. "I think I'll watch his progress. We can finish our training together."

Amber quickly rushed closer to the golem, her intentions on tripping it up rather than defeating it by attacking.

Z and Mello watched the golem, and prepared themselves for a battle.

Ki coughed and grinned, as he was slowly healed. "Thank you for this." He faced the final test with confidence.

Years
Leviathans Training Ground
Shadoan enters the labyrinth without much of any thought as he passes through a few of the hallways, each one blocked by several statues. He finds himself back at the entrance where the door frame outline was within the wall. He sighs a little, realizing he had to push the statues to progress with the strength training. Returning to one of the statues, he places his palms on the stones sticky wet surface and he started pushing as hard as he could. Behind him a wall opens to show a small wall of thorns moving towards to crush him. He attempts to run, though his hands would not budge. Panicking, he pushes the stone faster and faster up it hits a switch. water falls in from the ceiling, washing off the gunk, freeing him and allowing him to move out of way of danger by moving aside as the thorns were pressed against the statues surface. Continuing through the labyrinth, he walks over a plate that opens a door only when the plate is stepped on and comes onto a second statue with a set of handles. Placing both hands on the handles, he starts to pull, the stone being heavier than the one he pushed, he struggles to pull the statue over the switch to continue with the next labyrinth path. Moving through the maze, he comes onto a final door with two holes in the walls with hand prints labeled above them. Placing his hands inside, he feels something clamp over his hands as the wall opens into a door. When shadoan was freed, an odd set of bracelets were placed over his wrists. A white clefairy greets him at the end as Kiba is lead out of the shortcut. "Congratulations... You have made it through the maze. However you will need to complete your training for strength on your travels... The bracelets you wear now are training bracelets most of the human officers wear." Shadoan looked a little puzzled as he stared at the pokemon. "I'm guessing there was more to this maze than what there should be..." The clefairy nodded. "We monitored your progress on the first two statues, If you were a little stronger, we would rotate you to body conditioning, however you aren't there.... not yet..." Shadoan looked at the bracelets with a careful eye as he looked at the clefairy. "What do these do exactly?" ".... Anything you carry in your hands, the weight will increase times 2, as you grow physically stronger, the multiplier will grow higher to 2.2, 2.3 and so on... When you reach 4.5, the bracelets will detatch..." Shadoan looked at the pokemon with a worried look. "So a 2lb pokeball would be..." "4 pounds... and your Quilava, if you held him in your hands and he was the appropriate weight listed in your pokedex, will be 83.8lb instead of 41.9lb... This only affects what you hold and should strengthen your upper body, You get enough lower body exercise by walking around on the terrain here alone... You and your friend should be ready for the last phase of basic human training, Waystone training.."

As Ki approaches the next room, darkness and light gather towards a set of glass boxish orbs in the center of the room and start floating, taking the form of a large golem. The giant took the first most by shooting beams of light towards Ki as he evaded the attacks and prepared his next move.

Avaith dodges the icy breath of his golem, panting in the frozen room as he blasted balls of heat onto his massive opponent, melting off arms and limbs as the golem made a desperate final attack and made the attempt to body slam Avaith! Avaith burned through the golems chest, soaking him in water and snows. jittering his teeth, he steps out of the fire's training hall and into the room with the other pokemon, waiting on everyones results. "How did it go?" Light asked. Avaith sighed as he sat there frozen. "Ice...water...and a golem at the end of it..." The pokemon looked at Irek. "Its to be expected, its basic training... The golems make good combatants for strategy since your facing your greatest weakness... Plus it helps build up some courage to face your fears."

The Golem began spewing psystone shards towards Z and Mello as Ambers Snow golem began to turn the room into a tundra, spouting a blizzard from its jaw..

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Silver Galleleo
a fresh start part 13: Victory

Silver smiled, and Sillerax jumped up raising his fist in the air. Silver walked over to Sillerax and gave him an Oran berry to help heal his light wound from the Hyper Beam, he also took a short amount of time bandaging the wound to prevent further harm.

after all that was done Silver walked over to the miltank, picked it up as if it was a newborn child, and carried it over to it's trainer. as Silver set the pokemon down he said to the trainer, "your Miltank's a strong one, with a little more help and training it can be one powerful opponent. I look forward to facing you and your Miltank again someday." Silver reached into his bad and grabbed one of his fruit and started eating it, he was trying to look as human as possible although he had his trench coat and hat off. Silver wondered where Scott was... and decided that he would go and get him in a little bit.

Back