• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
Jajaja thakns very much, now I have the 8 fragments and fight with Paty/Zah and I win but, now what I do?
Chaomega is obtainble? Is part of the Pokedex?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Also I said no to Jayson's question in Tower of Fate so I'd like to know how to get Chaomega as well. XD

Then there's no other way to get him.

Jajaja thakns very much, now I have the 8 fragments and fight with Paty/Zah and I win but, now what I do?
Chaomega is obtainble? Is part of the Pokedex?

Chaomega is obtainable when Jayson asks you a Yes/No question.
Reply with 'yes' so you can get Chaomega.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
Later when you collect all fragments and fight with Zah on Paty, and save the timeline, what do now?
The pokedex can complete?
Where you put the fragments when you press A on one of these you battle with a trainer or a pokémon. When you defeat all, what happen'?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Later when you collect all fragments and fight with Zah on Paty, and save the timeline, what do now?
The pokedex can complete?
Where you put the fragments when you press A on one of these you battle with a trainer or a pokémon. When you defeat all, what happen'?

That is the end of the game. You can try and collect the other PKMN for your Pokedex, or you can go back to the Tower of Fate and talk to the pillars.

...or you can play another ROM hack. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
When I defeat all the pillars later what happen?
The end?
Well, good game, good history, good job :D.
And... so when I play pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends... I'm the evil on the final?
PD: I play the 3 games ¬¬

Years
Thanks Chrystal!

Does Scyther learn Fly in the game?

And... I remember that the Machop line were in the game time ago... but in this version it has disappeared!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T

Oh, glitchy, glitchy! You may restart your last save though.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks Chrystal!

Does Scyther learn Fly in the game?

And... I remember that the Machop line were in the game time ago... but in this version it has disappeared!

Scyther can't learn fly... o.0
I can't picture us players flying on a mantis... >.>
I replaced them with another line of Pokémon.

PM me your saved file, and include details of what happened.
Thankies~

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I don't know if this has been brought up before but I couldn't talk to the 'green diamond' in dusk path's mineral cave before or after meeting Gaia and there I am being forced to revert to a 2 hour old save after finding I couldn't get Shaymin because I talked to Mark, to try and talk to it (doesn't work) or find all the sprouts so I can get Shaymin, which is incredibly difficult without flash... (Is there a notice to tell you, you talked to them all?)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
I found an easter egg on Coral sea O.O say DJG, awesome.

But if Shadow Lugia was defeated in Reign of legends by the Jayson, how can catch Shadow Lugia in Reign of legends? And why Jayson wants to destroy Gento, and Dark Lugia with him .-..
And on the final when you can battle with the pillars one says: Shadow Lugia, and I battle with Blitz, so Blitz have Shadow Lugia?
It´s confused @.@

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't know if this has been brought up before but I couldn't talk to the 'green diamond' in dusk path's mineral cave before or after meeting Gaia and there I am being forced to revert to a 2 hour old save after finding I couldn't get Shaymin because I talked to Mark, to try and talk to it (doesn't work) or find all the sprouts so I can get Shaymin, which is incredibly difficult without flash... (Is there a notice to tell you, you talked to them all?)

If you want Shaymin, then you just need to talk to the green pyramid.
There won't be any texts though. Just a 'click' sound. That's all you need to do so you can get Shaymin very later in the game. :3

I found an easter egg on Coral sea O.O say DJG, awesome.

I...don't remember putting anything there... o.0

But if Shadow Lugia was defeated in Reign of legends by the Jayson, how can catch Shadow Lugia in Reign of legends? And why Jayson wants to destroy Gento, and Dark Lugia with him .-..
And on the final when you can battle with the pillars one says: Shadow Lugia, and I battle with Blitz, so Blitz have Shadow Lugia?
It´s confused @.@

Original Timeline = Jayson is hero. Blitz is control by Dark Lugia.
False Timeline = Blitz and Krona are heroes. Jayson is control by Dark Lugia.

Rescue Rangers created False Timeline.
Life of Guardians is on False Timeline.

Confusing, no? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back