• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charsets help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
I just downloaded a ton, and when I put them as a character graphic, they have a blue thing around them...Do I have to remove it by myself?

mathewhack2

I call her she's mine!
Years
If you want to remover the blue background open rpg maker xp and click matirials and import the sprite it will say transparent click the blue to get rid of it with rpg maker 2003 it is more complicated.

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Post the Charset you're having trouble with and I'll see if I an fix it for you (It's most likely that Creator was an idiot and saved it as a compressed Jpeg.) I'm not sure though because a blue "thing" doesn't really tell me what it is.

Is it loads of particles? Is it a box? What?

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
I did...All it did was turn back to black when I pressed it, which it was originally there. Then when I go to finish importing it, it stays blue

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
Aha, I figured it out. :P

Anyways..New question:

How can I make it so that When I touch somewhere or something, a pokemon sprite shows up. But then I can make something so like, for example, "You have picked up WILD PIKACHU"? when I click enter on the Pikachu?

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2008
dude read the notes.html it tells u how

to do the wild pikachu thing
do this

call pbAddPokemon(X,Y)
x is species number
y is lvl
n just put text
"You have picked up WILD PIKACHU"