• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you battle?

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Do you have longer term goals? Such as going to World tournaments and such against real trainers.

Are you battling just for fun?

What drives you to battle?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Battleing is a way to get stronger win more earn more things you can always win if you try. Sometimes we do battle for fun all six of my pokemon are on 100 this is just a opinion

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Battling online is fun primarily because you get to see different battling styles with different pokemon. And the playing field is even and competitive with all pokemon lvls at 50. You develop your own style and favorite pokemon to use and the game never gets old. Add my Black2 FC below and id battle you. Let me know.
(suggesting this is allowed right? :/)

Regards, Chris

Last edited:
Years
I love battling online, it's always fun and loads of strategies are implemented.

I've been doing random battles since joining the Showdown server and my next goal there is to start making teams for the major tiers like OU, UU, NU, LC and the like.

Back