• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Igtica's custom artwork Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
silly weekend..having no net...um anyways questions.

DarkClown said:
Hand-drawn?Or...Digitally made
If you look at those I put up, the one with pink plaits and a gold heart a hand-drawn image in collage. The chii one has linar art hand-drawn and scanned, then coloured. Most though tend to be me drawing the linar art with a mouse and colouring it in and shading it on psp (thankies Cloudskipper for showing me that programme)....so yeah a mix of both...not so much digitally made but 'drawn and airbrushed' using a digital drawing programme.

Charon-chan said:
Wow. I just want to say, I LOVE IT.
I don't want to request an avatar, but I do wanna say what an amazing artist you are. I love the colouring on Keiko, it looks almost like a photograph!

No no, thankies ever so much for taking the time to comment ^-^ I'm open to comments, negetive or positive, they all help me get better, so thankies so much.

Gohan said:
Wow, you are great. Can I request... Diasuke Niwa from D.N.Angel. I can provide a picture if needed. Or, if you can't do him, I can request something else.

YAY!!!!!! lol sorry I love DNAngel (so wish volume 11 was published in english)...as it happens I have a pic I drew of Dark at home (i'm using work net access). I'll put it in my Deviantart gallery sometime. I'll gladly do Daisuke (lol not Daisuki and wiz/wiff says :p). It should be a lot of fun so thankies. I'll get to work on it asap.

pokexproduction said:
these are cool^^

can I have one like Legend's avatar,but instead have a umbreon please??

Sure you can ^-^ I'll do it once Gohan's is complete. Thankies for the kind comment!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Wolf_vee said:
so kawaii, the avatars are awesome, could i please have a poochyena avatar? and what software do you use?
Of course I can..will be done after the umbreon av...

^^; sorry it took me so long to do daisuke. I've drawn tons of daisukes over the last week and i haven't been happy with any until this one...i seemed to have a daisuke block! My boyfriend got sick of seeming me draw him ^^; anyways! Finally here if you av gohan!

avforgohan.png

Here is the hosted link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/avforgohan.png

And the pic I drew for it:

daisukedone.png

It's weird, i have seen Gohan's av for a time, and it had to suit her....all my other dai-s didn't, i think this one does...i really hope it's ok...i'll try again if you don't like it!

Years
OMG! That's so great! Much beter than anything I could draw! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthannkyou! I'm gonna go use it right away. THANK YOU!

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years

Hello again ^^! I still have that avatar you made for me up--I love it that much x3!

But anyhow, I see that you are quite busy...

If you ever need any help, of any kind, I'd be glad to lend a helping hand, possibly both of them. You art is improving! It's fun coming here to see all that you have done since mine. ^.^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
So glad it's ok Gohan ^-^ i'm sure you could have done way better than me.

pokexproduction said:
these are cool^^

can I have one like Legend's avatar,but instead have a umbreon please??

Finally done! Sorry it took so long! I was held up by doing the Daisuke for Gohan...hope you like! I don't know if you'll notice, but it's trying to touch the moons refelection in the water. I thought it's be cute!

Anyways! Here's the av:
pokexprodcutionumbreonav.png

And here's the link where it's hosted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/pokexprodcutionumbreonav.png

And the full pic I drew for it:
umbreonmefinish.png

Wolf_vee yours is next ^-^

Top::Legend said:

Hello again ^^! I still have that avatar you made for me up--I love it that much x3!

But anyhow, I see that you are quite busy...

If you ever need any help, of any kind, I'd be glad to lend a helping hand, possibly both of them. You art is improving! It's fun coming here to see all that you have done since mine. ^.^
your layouts are somuch better than mine..maybe we should combine efforts :p i could do the pics and you the layouts :p

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
These are just awesome! I would like to request a smug looking Lickitung, and if its not to much could he have a cigarette in his mouth. Please and thank you :D.

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
hey Igticia, if you have time, do you think you could make me one?
ref pic:
could u have her in the middle of a rain storm just kinda looking out into the distance?

Years
> I'm sure you could have done a much better job.<

Eh, not really. I can't draw his hair for crap. Thank you!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Ok Wolf Vee yours should get done today! I intend to try to! Lil Totodile, Goatman65 and .:whitewolf:. yours will be done asap after that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan
> I'm sure you could have done a much better job.<

Eh, not really. I can't draw his hair for crap. Thank you!

Your welcome ^-^ hair is hard, but i tend to draw what I want to draw hair-wise..hair should look free, not formal unless that's what you intend :p keep trying you'll get better than me for sure!

Edit: DONE yours now Wolf Vee and I've done the linar art to Lil Totodile's! Anyways here's wolf vee's:

avwolfveepoochyena.png

And the link where it's hosted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...epoochyena.png

And the full piccie!:

poocheyname.png

Hope it's ok!

Ok Lil Totodile, yours is ready...here is you av:
liltotodileav.png

And here's the hosted link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...totodileav.png

And the piccy that i drew for this:
totodilemedone.png

Hope it's ok... I intend to notify as and when things change!

Years
thanks for the kawaii avatar. if you can could i have a sad pikachu you know like with the puppy dog eyes trick? thats if you can, your so good at this.

Arlynn

Fourteen
Years
Wow! Your art is beautiful!
Could you make me an Absol and Mawlie one? If you can't that's fine. =3

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
hey again^^

just wanna say how beautiful the totodile drawing turned out.Absolutley stunning.I love the colors your put in the sky/sunset.It's beautiful!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back