• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Update:

Not much is known about this creature. It is said that he who controls it has immense power, enough to bring an end to the world as we know it. For centuries this beast has been chained down in the place that is called "The Haven". What is this Pokemon?

33natd3.png

FIND OUT SOON

Years
MAX THAT IS AN AWESOME PICTURE OF---slapped-

Sorry. Anyway, you guys will love the mystery behind... this Pokémon. It's super cool and stuff.

(God, YouTube has a tonne of videos about Sienna!)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
A-Patch seems to be even more complicated. I can't get the program to patch the Rom.
I wonder why?

It's extremely simple. :(

i played the beta and i have to say it was awesome

Thanks.

MAX THAT IS AN AWESOME PICTURE OF---slapped-

Sorry. Anyway, you guys will love the mystery behind... this Pokémon. It's super cool and stuff.

(God, YouTube has a tonne of videos about Sienna!)

go die mmk? :D

Well, I'm totally slumping and stuff. Only got a few things to show: one being the concept art revealed; the other being my hotm award. :D

Revealed today is the concept art of the legendary Pokémon; Gralite!
2dbry2c.png

And here is my hotm award:
2cicr9e.png

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
It's... weird. But after all, it's a legendary Pokemon :)
It looks great, but I think you should add more to it. You know how all Pokemon have different stripes, multi-colored bodies etc.

Logan

Years
If you're using below Vista then I'm not going to go any further with finding out the problem. :(

Logan

Years
@above: No thanks. I appreciate your input; but I really like the design. It may be improved, none of our sugimori art is final until it's sprited and inserted into the game.

Updates:

I re-scripted the beginning level script, it's pretty much the same; but with one difference, ASM! It now contains the rival naming routine! This is all thanks to HackMew! :D Also, this does remove the rival naming in the intro.

1-8.png
2-6.png
3-6.png

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
It's... weird. But after all, it's a legendary Pokemon :)
It looks great, but I think you should add more to it. You know how all Pokemon have different stripes, multi-colored bodies etc.
:l

There is actually more of a design on the belly of gralite. Though you can't see it because of how I positioned it. I probably wont redo it either :P
(unless harry makes me do another form of gralite ._.' )

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
:l

There is actually more of a design on the belly of gralite. Though you can't see it because of how I positioned it. I probably wont redo it either :P
(unless harry makes me do another form of gralite ._.' )
Even if there is a whole civilization's history sculpted on his belly you still can't make me think it's a legendary. I would believe it more if it was a new water-type fakemon, but a legendary? it just has no feel to me.
it has immense power, enough to bring an end to the world as we know it. For centuries this beast has been chained down in the place that is called "The Haven"
Now, why doesn't it fit the appearance either...when you typed those words, I was thinking of a beast :(

No offense, Max. It's the concept I'm not okay with, not the sprite/concept art. Then again, it might be just me.

Logan

Years
Anyway, I got a couple of screenshots and stuff.

Sienna11-1.png
Sienna12-1.png

Screen 1: Event preview. :D
Screen 2: Oh look, that building in Vermilion finally got built. I wonder how this will be involved in-game?

Credits:
Wesley FG - Original building I edited.
Luck - Steel Way map.

Years
Wow, Harry, nice updates. I can't wait to go to Kanto.
Steel Way looks awesome. And I like Wesley's tiles. The building really blends in with the rest of the tiles!
Anyway, good luck. Looking forward to testing it.

I know the answer to the caption for Screen 2. :D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Is this hack much harder than the original Fire Red?

Well, it depends. For me, it is.

Anyways, here are some glitches in the Hack. (I know they're not reported yet)

This is what happens when you pick the Pokeball from this side.
You WALK through the table. Weird.

Tile error on the road. It's actually quite easy to fix though.

There's no need to add a "s" at the end of "move".

Good luck.

Oh, and nice screens by the way.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years

This is not a tile error, it's a road change. But still looks like an error, sadly.

Logan

Years
Is this hack much harder than the original Fire Red?

maybe

This is what happens when you pick the Pokeball from this side.
You WALK through the table. Weird.

There's no need to add a "s" at the end of "move".

Good luck.

Oh, and nice screens by the way.

thanks.

This is not a tile error, it's a road change. But still looks like an error, sadly.

cool story.

Back