• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey um this is actually really really cool in theory although I lack wifi so I cant participate. Anyways I'd probably throwout the Ubers rule since they're generally far too powerful and uncompetitive against OU Pokemon and the league's primary focus seems to be OU. At the very least I'd maybe reccomend allowing Ubers that were previously suspects [not initially banned ones, which includes Manaphy, Shaymin-S, Darkrai,, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Blaziken, Deoxys-S although Darkrai and Shaymin-S are largely considered 'broken' in OU play]. Probably only allowing 1 or 2 suspects for a high price would be best.

Good luck with the league :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
As i thought i got i lost and now give to you A Sadistic Bastard the Marsh Badge
File:Marsh_Badge.png

A simple thing called Trick room

Oh ok. You used Infernape on a trick room team?

Hey um this is actually really really cool in theory although I lack wifi so I cant participate. Anyways I'd probably throwout the Ubers rule since they're generally far too powerful and uncompetitive against OU Pokemon and the league's primary focus seems to be OU. At the very least I'd maybe reccomend allowing Ubers that were previously suspects [not initially banned ones, which includes Manaphy, Shaymin-S, Darkrai,, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Blaziken, Deoxys-S although Darkra
i and Shaymin-S are largely considered 'broken' in OU play]. Probably only allowing 1 or 2 suspects for a high price would be best.

Good luck with the league :]

Blaziken > Shaymin-S

Blaziken is worse in OU. That thing has swept my team everytime I've faced it. Garchomp isn't really broken in OU. It's just a faster Haxorus with sandveil. I don't think it deserved the ban. Excadrill is so easy to counter. I'm suprised it got banned.

Last edited:

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
yeah i know really odd pokemon to have on a trick room team but my thats part of my own little trick that i can't really talk about on the thread since it involes some of my battle plan or style (i use really odd plans when it comes to pokemon)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
yeah i know really odd pokemon to have on a trick room team but my thats part of my own little trick that i can't really talk about on the thread since it involes some of my battle plan or style (i use really odd plans when it comes to pokemon)

Ok. It worked out though since I was dancing.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok. It worked out though since I was dancing.
Updated your trainer card.
Grats on Great Rank.

I challenge you to a rematch. I've only got about 30 minutes before I'm leaving to see a movie with some friends. I'll be in the wifi room.
Grats was a good match. Got through my weavile alot better that time. guess ill make some adjustments and add my scizor to my team next time :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Grats on Great Rank.

Ok. Good game. Anyways, I'm going to watch that movie now.

Grats on Great Rank.

Grats was a good match. Got through my weavile alot better that time. guess ill make some adjustments and add my scizor to my team next time :P

It's ok. I'll just Fire Blast it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back