• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
Nobody answered my question. Anyway, it's working. I am just stuck. I don't know how to go to Mekong City. I don't have a map.
Probably due to a bad ROM or something

I think Manipulation is actually taking a 'break' from Sienna for the moment to work on his other, new hack 'Pokemon Weather Version'. Sorry if this wasn't the answer you wanted. :x
Hmm sad to know adn thanks for the reply any way. Also I should check his new project

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
i download sienna and it came with the .ips file but there was also an .aps file as well. Also i downloaded skyline and it came with the .ips file and a .ups file. Can anyone explain to me the significance of an .aps or a .ups file? Thanks.

Years
i download sienna and it came with the .ips file but there was also an .aps file as well. Also i downloaded skyline and it came with the .ips file and a .ups file. Can anyone explain to me the significance of an .aps or a .ups file? Thanks.
Both these IPS and UPS files are to be patched with a patcher with a clean ROM of the default ROM base. For IPS use Lunar IPS and for UPS use tsekyumi UPS patcher

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Both these IPS and UPS files are to be patched with a patcher with a clean ROM of the default ROM base. For IPS use Lunar IPS and for UPS use tsekyumi UPS patcher
In other words, you only need one. They're the same thing, it's just the patching method that differs.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Tsukuyomi ;) Someone did not study Japanese enough =)

UPSs are mostly more stable, that's why they are prefered but they require really special ROM to work.
IPSs are used easily so newbies adapt to them very quickly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey, somehow i want to get into this hack, but since it's not like at least 8 gyms long, but whatever, does this hack feature fakemon or the official pokemon up to 3rd gen?, since it doesn't say a thing about the pokemon in his game....and is this hack worth of playing?, does it have custom music?, is there going to be a new release?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
@Gold011
Yes, you should DEFINITELY play this hack. I admit that I was a bit skeptical at first too but once I got past the first gym, I couldn't stop! The hack features Fakemon, which are expertly made, I prefer many of the Fakemon to the original Gen III Pokemon. I think it has the original Pokemon too. About the 7 gyms thing; it's not complete but Manipulation is just taking a break from Sienna, he'll continue working soon, don't worry!

Years
hey, somehow i want to get into this hack, but since it's not like at least 8 gyms long, but whatever, does this hack feature fakemon or the official pokemon up to 3rd gen?, since it doesn't say a thing about the pokemon in his game....and is this hack worth of playing?, does it have custom music?, is there going to be a new release?
Well the starters are all Fakemons but they learn so awesome moves that I cannot tell. But real Pokemons are also avaialable in the wild along with cool fakemons so I say you should definitely try this hack too

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
I want to play this hack, but how do I play the .rar file? I have winrar to extract it and a fire red rom to patch it to, but what do I do to get it working or patch it to the fire red?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I want to play this hack, but how do I play the .rar file? I have winrar to extract it and a fire red rom to patch it to, but what do I do to get it working or patch it to the fire red?
Use Lips101 for the .ips file (google it) or HackMew's A-Ptch for the .aps file and patch it to the ROM.

Just wanted to re-open the thread so that I could recruit a beta tester for Sienna. I don't a regular beta tester I want an ideas man to bounce the hack back and forth between and I don't want them to hold back on anything. (Note: This isn't an easy job and will involve the hack being replayed multiple times.)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
5d78g1.png

Anyone recognise this place?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The thread was reopened because obviously he's working on a new beta. Asking for release dates isn't proper form, but I don't see harm in having additional testers if he wants to open that pool.

Cyclone

Back