• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Video Gaming (V3)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Day 11 - What video game(s) are you looking forward to purchasing?

Pretty Much Mario Kart Wii U, and Super Smash Bros Wii U. As well as the new Persona game for the 3Ds. I've been saving up for them for quite sometime now, and I really hope that they will be released in time for the holidays. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Day 11 - What video game are you looking forward to purchasing?

Super Mario Bros. Wii-U
Zombie-U
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity
Pokemon Y

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
What video game(s) are you looking forward to purchasing?

A lot of stuff. I'll definitely be broke at the end of the year.

Pokemon X/Y
Tales of Xillia
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Project x Zone
Beyond: Two Souls

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Sure, I'll try to keep up for a bit...

Pokemon X & Y
Wolfenstien: The New Order
Taxman port of Sonic 1
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (assuming I get a ps3 this year)

Years

Even though I probably wont get it because I don't really want all that much / I can't afford a 3DS, I would like to play Pokemon X/Y. I'm also really excited for Star Wars 1313!

Years
Day 10 - What consoles do you own?

Nintendo 64
Nintendo Wii
Playstation 2
Xbox 360
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
PSP

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have looked at the new changes that are coming such as having town ordinances and the island coming back from the Gamecube version. I am definitely going to get this game when it comes out at midnight on the eShop.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years

Pokemon X
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity

Eh, there are probably more that I want, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Years

In no particular order, I'm looking forward to getting one of the new Pokemon games (leaning to Y right now, but we still don't know enough about either yet), NHL 14, WWE 2K14, and maybe even the new Animal Crossing. I would've stuck Grand Theft Auto V on my list, too, but I've already purchased the pre-order, but am now just patiently awaiting the release (only 129 more days...)

Day 12 - What video game-related merchandise do you own?

Aside from any of the stuff that I've posted in the Pokemon merchandise thread, I've got hardly anything. Actually, apart from a Sonic shirt I got at Wal-Mart for $8 and wore once, and a poster I got for pre-ordering GTA V, I don't think I do have anything else.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I own Spyro the Dragon Keyrings, and a couple of Pokemon plushies. I also own a big Repede plushie, in which Repede was from a game called Tales of Vesperia. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Pokemon cards, games, mangas & movies
Legend of Zelda t-shirt
World of Warcraft comics, novels, trading cards, master guides & binder
Mario tuque, plushies, t-shirts, candies & magazine

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
a few Pokemon plushies, dvds, & mangas
Pretty much anything Sonic (Shirts, Glassware, Plushies, Figures, DVDs, Comics, even the Sonic Heroes Soundtrack, happy meal toys, anything, you name it)

Nintendo DS (Clamshell/Phat, and 2 Lites)
Nintendo 3DSXL (Special Pikachuu Edition!)
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
XBox360 Slim
Gameboy Advance (Fuchsia, Crystal, and Black)
Gameboy Color (Fuchsia)
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
Sony PSP

In addition to that, I have a Gaming PC, and my brother owns a normal 3DS, Gameboy Advance SP, and a PS2 along with a Wii and Gamecube. We also have a Phat/Old-Model Xbox360... it's a special one, but I forgot what exactly it is.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years

Not much. I have a Tonberry plush doll from the FF series as well as a couple a doujinshis (ICO and FF Tactics) I bought off Ebay. Some FE4 trading cards and an Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm official artbook, and I think that's about it; my figurines are all anime-related so not counting those.

Years

I don't really own any video game-related merchandise except for the stuff that comes with pre-ordering games. An example would be the Lugia figure from Pokemon Soul Silver.

Years

I have a small amount of Pokémon figures, and some others I can't remember off the top of my head...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Day 09 - Best ending in a video game
idk. Everything about OoT was kinda memorable for me. I'll go with that. Go back in time after an epic battle. Save the world, but don't gave to savour the moment. Nobody knows what you did.

NES, SuperNES, N64, GCN, Wii, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, DSlite, 3DS

Day 11 - What video game(s) are you looking forward to purchasing?
Whatever the next game from Nintendo EAD Tokyo is. Also Zelda

Wing Capped Super Mario, Diddy Kong, 1UP and Super Mushrooms plushies. An F-Zero watch. An NES controller wallet. A statue of Mario characters. A Super Mario cake topper. Some trading cards based on the SMB movie and the first Pokemon movie. A Pikachu pencil topper. Pokemon cards. OoT CD. A ? Block box. I think calendar or stickers or something too. A couple of Nintendo/Zelda t-shirts. Some Pokemon movies, also Pikachu's Winter Vacation. Some Adventures of SMB3 VHS tapes

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Day 13 - A Video game that you don't own anymore, but wish to play again someday

Luigi's Mansion. I traded it away for Batman Vengeance because I finished the game and I wasn't planning on playing it anytime soon. But now I feel like playing it again :(

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Day 13 - A game not owned anymore, but still wish to play

I used to own Spyro: Year of the Dragon for the Playstation. It was really fun, but unfotunately, It got split in two.. :(

Years
Day 13 - A Video game that you don't own anymore, but wish to play again someday.

The Crash Bandicoot series for the Playstation. I used to own all 3 plus Crash Team Racing. If I had to choose one, I'd pick Warped because that was the first one I managed to beat.

Years
Day 13 - A game not owned anymore, but still wish to play

I used to own Spyro: Year of the Dragon for the Playstation. It was really fun, but unfotunately, It got split in two.. :(
That's tragic, but hilarious :P

Hmm, not much, other than the mushroom sticker (from the Super Mario Bros. franchise ofc), I just own a lot of posters. I have a World of Warcraft WOTLK poster, World of Warcraft Cataclysm poster, Starcraft 2 poster, Knights of the Old Republic poster, and finally a TF2 poster. :D
I do own the Legend of Zelda special orchestra CD, and a nice Wiimote skin, from the collector's edition of the Skyward Sword, but I'm not sure if those count.
I need to buy more video game merch :/

I did almost buy a League of Legends T-Shirt d(^_^)d

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 13 - A Video game that you don't own anymore, but wish to play again someday

lol, FE: Radiant Dawn which I sold about a couple years. After going through Awakening, then replaying FE6, 7, and 9, I had the urge to play through it again. Silly me thinking the game would be cheap and easy to find. -_- The game is pretty rare and it's price has almost double at this point.

Back