• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Actually, I am playing it on VBA. I was able to fix it by re-patching the hack.

Unfortunately, though. another problem came up. I battled Light then caught Landorus, but the Landorus sprite is still there (and I caught about three or four of them so far). Did anyone else face a similar problem?

Years

Unfortunately, though. another problem came up. I battled Light then caught Landorus, but the Landorus sprite is still there (and I caught about three or four of them so far). Did anyone else face a similar problem?
Yes, it is a known bug. Not only Landorus but many other Legendaries have repeated scripts...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

This happens precisely when you catch a legendary =D
When you defeat it, it disappears.
You can take it as free exps.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
uh i dunno if this was mentioned but im playin this game and i can basically get infinite pokeballs from the prof guy... every time i reenter his lab i go through the whole package delivery thing.

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
I've noticed something odd. I am now in Atlantic Cave, but just encountered a Pawiard. Now a Boldore.

After looking at the .txt file on the front page, I noticed that it isn't the same. Is the file outdated, or did I encounter a problem?

Thank you,

Green

Years
I've noticed something odd. I am now in Atlantic Cave, but just encountered a Pawiard. Now a Boldore.

After looking at the .txt file on the front page, I noticed that it isn't the same. Is the file outdated, or did I encounter a problem?

Thank you,

Green
Yes some entries are still outdated but we can live with that..

Is this game completed? I would like to play it but I want to play it to completion.
Pretty much completed with 8 badges, awesome story line, legendary hunting as well ends after Elite Four battle. There is also a sequel been re make shortly

I have a question. Is V-Create or Blue Flare in this hack?
No, Gen 5 moves for Victini here. Not for any other poke too

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
That what I meant, can victini learn v-create or blue flare in this hack?
... Read alien's post again.
No 5th generation moves == NO 5TH GENERATION MOVES == 5th generation moves are not in this hack.
V-Create + Blue Flare are 5th generation => They are not in the game
Some moves are in game (like Dragon Pulse) but these 2 are not that prominent to be included.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Ehhh.........thanks well, now I have another question. When I use stealth rock it says "Spikes has been scatter" and doesn't affect flying type. Why?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Okay this is my last question. How do you evolve freebase? I tried water stone I looked in the evolution list and nothing. So how does feebas suppose to evolve in this game?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
My Won't My Female Gible Evolve She is already , A Level 24 Pokemon it start evolving and it ends with " .....? " , Please Help me.

Why won't my Female Gible Evovle , She's already Level 24 , It start evolving and it ends with " .....? " and it still doesn't evolve.

Last edited:

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2014
Alright, I really wanted a shiny gyarados so I used the Shiny Code (GameShark Code) so I could catch a shiny Magikarp, yet I noticed that a lot of pokemon when shiny have vague outlines of them and strange coloring, yet none of them are their shiny coloring. I ignored it (Because I was mostly encountering Gen 4+ pokemon) but after I caught my Magikarp and evolved it to Gyarados, it had the vague appearance. Is this because the game doesn't have shiny sprites? Or that it only has a few? (I noticed that Wobbefett and Magikarp looked right.)

Back