• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan-Club

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
FF1%20logo_PSP--article_image.jpg

Final Fantasy (ファイナルファンタジー, Fainaru Fantajī?) is a popular series of role-playing games produced by Square Enix (originally Square Co., Ltd.). It may be the most widely distributed game series of all time, including both standard console games and portable games, two massively multiplayer online role-playing games, games for mobile phones, two CGI films (one being original, the other being being a sequel to Final Fantasy VII), and two anime series.

Rules:
Follow all PC Rules
Do not start a flame war if you wish to, go to 4chan.
Do not abuse other members
Stay active if you can
Enjoy

SU(Sign-Up) form

Username:
Topic answer:​

Members List
-[user]chuckleslucifer[/user]
-[user]Cherrim[/user]/Erica
-[user]Verdure[/user]
-[user]ZangFloyd[/user]
-[user]xseed[/user]
-[user]Rezilia[/user]
-[user]⊱Ðice[/user]
-[user]Ch3lz[/user]

Topics:

What is your favorite FF game?
Who is your favorite character?
do you prefer the Classics of recent remakes?
Do you like the original medieval volumes to the newer modern volumes?
What is your favorite spin off game?
Do you think the series is dyeing? (looking at you XIII)
Do you plan to play FF realm reborn or already playing it?
Did you get into the Beta for FF Realm Reborn? (I DID :D)
Do you think Cloud killed Aerith by drowning her by accident because he presumed she was dead?
Do you want the 4 heroes of light tradition to come back? (imagine that in some of the newer games :D)
What was the hardest boss to defeat?
When did you find the series?

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hello, Lightning here but you can call me Erica. My username... is not actually taken from the FF character who it turns out I'm not a huge fan of, lmao. I HAD THE NAME FIRST. :(

That is a lot of topics.

Probably VI and XIII-2. The former for its story, music, and how it handled so many characters and the latter for the battle system.
Probably Zack or Aerith from VII/Crisis Core.
I haven't played a lot of the original games so I might go ahead and say the remakes because it makes them a lot more accessible.
I don't really have a preference, honestly. Outside of video games, I tend to prefer sci-fi because it's more relatable but I enjoy both in games a lot. I think I prefer the more modern/futuristic settings, though. They generally feel more creative to me, I think.
Oh man, I don't know. D: I love Crisis Core, Theatrhythm and Dissidia so much. CC probably had the most powerful ending of anything I've ever played (or read or seen, for that matter) but I can spend hours and hours with the other two. They have such excellent replayability.
Do you think the series is dying? (looking at you XIII)
Not at all.
:( I kind of wanna play it but I haven't heard much good feedback about it--none of my friends who paid for it can ever seem to get on the server.
Do you think Cloud killed Aerith by drowning her by accident because he presumed she was dead?
Lmao oh my god. :( That would be so depressing.
Do you want the 4 heroes of light tradition to come back? (imagine that in some of the newer games :D)
To be honest, I've never managed to finish a game that follows this trend before. 8/ It doesn't appeal to me much but I think it'd be interesting to see if they could try that in one of those more modern settings!
That boss at the end of the 100-level dungeon in X-2. D8 I was stuck on it for YEARS before I finally beat it. (I needed to do it before I restarted my game to get 100% or I'd have had to climb down to the 100th level all over again on my NG+ and I did nooot want to do that.)
...the first FF game I ever played was X-2. SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO PLAY THE ONLY DIRECT SEQUEL IN THE WHOLE SERIES BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. Thankfully, I really liked it so I decided to play some of the others. So it kind of makes me sad when people talk about how awful X-2 is because it got me into the games and I'll always have a soft spot for it. Doesn't hurt that after XIII, X-2 probably has my favourite battle system of all the FFs.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Ooh. A Final Fantasy fan club? Count me in. :D

Topics:

Final Fantasy V holds a special place in my heart, and will always be my favourite. VI would be close second though.
Gilgamesh. Even if he isn't playable, he's hilarious.
The recent remakes have honestly made some of them more enjoyable. I myself would always prefer a remake to Final Fantasy 1 than the NES version.
I'm fine with both actually. However, I do wish sometimes that elements in the world are consistent. (like having a space ship in IV was kinda wtf.)
Tactics.
I think the series is slowly recovering from the whole XIII debacle.
I got into the third phase of the Beta, and I enjoyed it. But I don't see myself playing it.
yep.
LOLOLOL. yes.
I would love for it to come back. But, it would seem that Squeenix hates the Four Heroes of Light archetype, and would rather save it for spinoffs and such.
Omega Weapon in V.

I found the series when I was a lot younger, like 5 or 6. And my brother had gotten his old SNES with Final Fantasy III (VI) back from our auntie, and I just watched him play it.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Cool-

You guys are all accepted well anyone who makes an SU is accepted lol.

now we can talk about Final Fantasy news, upcoming games, why Dragon Quest is cool Sucks etc. :D

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Final Fantasy VI for sure.
Mog. Slaying beasts by dancing is the most productive thing one can do.
I prefer the remakes over the original, especially for the horribly aged NES ones.
Yeah, since the feeling of adventure is more present.
The Tactics Series for sure. I really liked Fire Emblem, so I was just born to love these games.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure It'll come around some day.
Nah. I don't really like MMORPGs
Nope.
I saw that Game Theory as well! It seems like a good theory, but I'm not really buying it to well.
Kinda. I really like character development (like in 4, 6, and 7) a bit more.
Maybe Ultros (when I was younger I had to try like a jillion times to beat him) when you first fight him.
My friend told me how cool it was, and 8-bit Theater also.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey Chocobo, What do you guys think about Kingdom Hearts 3 finally being released

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
oh I will hurt you. you must somehow try it now lol. greatest game in the world. then again I cant say jack as I have never played ff7,8,and 9 lol(once my vita gets fixed those will be my top priority)

oh and
Username:xseed
Topic answer:what do you guys think about kh 3 being released
I am excited that it has finally been released. heck if I had the cash I would impulse buy a ps4 on the spot. Been waiting for #3 for a long time(though I have actually only played kh2 I still know the whole story lol. coulndt help it that my ps2 broke before I could find them)

What is your favorite FF game? ff12 hands down.
Who is your favorite character? Auron nuff said
do you prefer the Classics of recent remakes? Remakes. nes graphics gets on my nerves.
What is your favorite spin off game? I like the medieval.
Do you think the series is dyeing? (looking at you XIII)........cant tell untill I get me a ps3 and play ff13. But so far thats how it appears.
Do you plan to play FF realm reborn or already playing it? nope. cant. bad computer and net.
Did you get into the Beta for FF Realm Reborn? (I DID :D) nope. My internet and computer is too crappy to play it :( (sure does suck)
Do you think Cloud killed Aerith by drowning her by accident because he presumed she was dead? okay you can kill me but.....never played 7.(never got a ps1 lol). planning on getting it once I fix my vita.
Do you want the 4 heroes of light tradition to come back? (imagine that in some of the newer games :D) Hmmm.............I wouldnt mind if it came back actually. as long as they can make it as good as ever.
What was the hardest boss to defeat? DIABLO from ff12 nuff said. wasnt even a friggin final boss yet and it was a weak boss at that yet it took me months to kill that creep(and I was at lv 60!).
When did you find the series?ff1 and 2 dawn of new soul was what introduced me to ff so that would be.............when I was 12?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Username: Rezilia
Topic answer: FF4DS

Genesis Rhapsodos

Recent Remakes

Um... Oh, you mean the themes of recent games? I like the new themes more.

Revenant Wings. So, so fun...

No, it's getting better. What? I love ATB, QTE, SciFantasy, ACTUAL character development, non-straitforward plots... Oh, and Code Tangerine! xD

I might...but it seems too player-owned for my standards. If people don't like how your game works, screw them. As long as it doesn't have bugs or glitches, keep it as it is. If people don't like it, they can leave.

Yes. And I wonder how many people will get that joke...

Darkness. I NEED to know what the FF3 Heroes of Darkness did! (Note: the Final Fantasy THREE ones.)

FF3's, hands down. That stupid no-save area, with 4 beyond elite bosses even BEFORE the impossihard final final boss? *shakes head*

Middle School age, I think. That's when I got my DS and FF3.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
How could a Final Fantasy club have eight posts? Unspeakable!

Anyways, I'm Mokoko (you may call my Koko) and I'd like to join please!
Topic answer: Well, I haven't played Kingdom Hearts yet (don't kill me!), but I certainly might in the future.

What is your favorite FF game? Final Fantasy VII! <3

Who is your favorite character? This is a hard one... I'm torn between Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart! Denzel sure is a cutie, though.

do you prefer the Classics of recent remakes? Haven't played any recent remakes of classic FF games.

What is your favorite spin off game? I am looking forward to Crisis Core and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy!

Do you think the series is dyeing? (looking at you XIII) I guess, and I hope Square gets back on their feet.

Do you plan to play FF realm reborn or already playing it? I don't play MMOs.

Do you think Cloud killed Aerith by drowning her by accident because he presumed she was dead? Kehehe... No wonder Cloud wants to be forgiven so much in AC.

What was the hardest boss to defeat? The hardest boss would be Emerald Weapon because it has over one million HP and has that annoying attack that does 3x more damage for every Materia your party has.

When did you find the series? I never really paid any attention towards FF until I was about ten, then I watched FFVII: Advent Children and fell in love! :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Woh another scam of our money from the squarsoft part of square enix, honestly I have an androids so I will just download an .apk from the net or just find a ROM for a GBA emulator.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
oh my, has anyone played the spin offs? like that chocobo one on the DS and the four heroes of light or the crystal chronicles? (New topic!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've played a few spinoffs.

Dissidia and Dissidia 012 are some of my favourite games of all times and I recommend them to everyone even if you haven't played many Final Fantasies. They're so good! They're just a lot of fun and there's so much content. Each time I pick it up, I have to tear myself away from it a week or two later because it sucks me in so thoroughly.

Theatrhythm is a pretty good spinoff game too. It's the EBA/Ouendan-esque rhythm game on 3DS (and I believe iOS?). I suggest it to anyone who likes Final Fantasy since it's a lot of fun and the music in the series is phenomenal. There's a sequel coming out next year and I'm so ecstatic. :D

I haven't really played any other spinoffs though. I did play Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales on DS but I don't... really remember it at all? o_O It was cute, but really short. I doubt I'd recommend it, haha.

Years
Username:
Ch3lz

Topic answer:
I would have to say final fantasy 10 :)
I really liked Hope in 13 simply because he was adorable but my fave character HAS to be Yuna simply because 10 was the first FF I completed and I loved her even more in 10-2. I dressed up as Yuna for school one year too ^^ minus the guns....
I hate to say this but probably remakes as I've yet to fully appreciate the older games...
The newer (sorry!)
I like kingdom hearts 2 but as for an actual spin off I'd say Final fantasy III on the DS, does that count? if not then chocobo tales was always fun.
Now now. I love 13 so no :P
Do you plan to play FF realm reborn or already playing it? I already play it.
Nope but I got the collectors edition
I think Cloud is gorgeous. what, that wasn't the question?... umm in that case my answer is yes. yes he did.
yes because it was fun, yet confusing for me, on the DS.
Don't laugh but Trema. That stupid bearded fool probably took a few years off my life due to stress of that blighter evading EVERYTHING. In the end, I handed him over to my uncle who took him out easily for me without trying.
In year 6 when I went round my friends house who was playing 9 and had named the princess Chelsey after me (nawwww)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome Ch3lz, Dissidia and Theatrhythm are great games I love them both though I have never finished Dissidia or it's sequel but I played them quite a lot at my cousins and friends house, I will surely get it when christmas day comes around because I "stumbled" upon my christmas present.

Lindblum

you're not alone
Years
Username: Lindblum

What is your favorite FF game? Final Fantasy IX.
Who is your favorite character? A hard one, probably Garnet, Freya or Eiko from IX.
Do you prefer the Classics of recent remakes? You mean like the DS ones? Hmm. I do like the 3d sprites, but I still prefer the original games as they have more nostalgic value.
Do you like the original medieval volumes to the newer modern volumes? Yes, I'm not that keen on anything past XII. XIII was the worst in my opinion, I really wish they'd go back to proper Black Mages, class systems etc.
Do you think the series is dying? Most definitely. If they are making a third in the series of the worst game, I think thats proof enough.
Do you plan to play FF realm reborn or already playing it? If I had a decent enough computer I may have given it a try but alas, stuck with a laptop. :P
Did you get into the Beta for FF Realm Reborn? Didn't attempt it.
Do you think Cloud killed Aerith by drowning her by accident because he presumed she was dead? Hahaha, that would have been a great twist. Never cared for her so it would have been funny to see. Wonder if there are any youtube videos related to this...
Do you want the 4 heroes of light tradition to come back? Yes! I know it's old school and people will complain about it being the same as the old games but if they really put effort into it and gave the characters some good foundations and actually had CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, something FFXIII and friends needs to learn.
What was the hardest boss to defeat? Ozma, duh!
When did you find the series? When I was a kid, my mum brought home FFIX on release day and said that her work friends had been raving about it. She tried it and wasn't very interested as she has a short attention span when it comes to games, so I picked it up. I was too young at the time but I picked it back up a few years later and it's been the best game I've ever played and I'm close to finishing my second play through now.

Back