• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with my team.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Hello everybody!

I´m Paavoli, it has been a while from my last visit in Pokecommunity but now I´m back and I´m playing Pokemon games again. I have some problems with my team. I´m losing almost every match in online battle. I´m not sure is it my team which sucks or is it just me. So if you notice something wrong in my team please tell me.

This is my team at the moment:

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Moves:
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Waterfall
-Hammer Arm
EVs:
Attack 181
Defense 65
Sp. Defense 255
Speed 8

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-ExtremeSpeed
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
EVs:
HP 6
Attack 252
Speed 252

Hippowdon @ none
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Quirky
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Fissure
EVs:
HP 102
Attack 11
Defense 255
Sp. Attack 13
Sp. Defense 10
Speed 7

Weavile @ NeverMeltIce
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
-Shadow Claw
-Counter
-Fake Out
-Ice Punch
EVs:
HP 6
Attack 252
Speed 252

Arcanine @ Charcoal
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
-Thunder Fang
-ExtremeSpeed
-Roar
-Flare Blitz
EVs:
HP 6
Attack 252
Speed 252

Zapdos @ none
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Gentle
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-Roost
-U-turn
EVs:
Attack 221
Sp. Attack 255
Speed 34

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Fpr Hippowdon I'd give it a Leftovers as its held item and replace Fissure, Crunch, and Stone Edge with Slack Off, Stealth Rock, and Roar as that would make for a decent lead/physical tank as far as Hippowdon goes. Also give it an Impish nature as well.

Give Weavile a Choice Band with either an Adamant or Jolly nature and give it the moveset Ice Shard, Pursuit, Brick Break/X-Scissor, and either Ice Punch or Night Slash to make a decent revenge killer for your team.

Hope that helps, good luck with the rest of the team.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
you should change fissure, its a 1hko move. and use better items, life orb choice items. the single type boost items dont do the job

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
I can also change those for other pokemons if need to. Just say because I´m not very good to choose pokemons for a good team.

Back