• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deleting Blogs?

moments.

quixotic
Years
So, I just tried to delete an old blog post and it came up with the message saying I don't have permissions. So yeah, is this meant to be like this / has it always been like this, or has something gone wrong?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I've always been and still am able to delete my blogs entries ;;

Just did a test delete right now :p

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.

Echidna

Years
iirc you need to use the Delete option from "Moderation" at the bottom of your blog's index, but it will work. At least, that's what I remember doing before smodding.

I'll ask an admin to take a look at this, though.

Actually, I managed to delete mine through the 'edit' page ;;
And then un-delete it through the moderation tools.

Nihilego

Years
...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/

Echidna

Years
...really? Looks like T6 have weird permissions here. As a T5 mod I remember the way I described being the only way to do it. :/

+ I can edit replies to my own blog entry ;-;
Regardless of who makes them...

This is getting awkward.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Supporter usergroup permissions are a thing, so don't freak out too much XD I'll look into it, please do continue reporting all strange occurrences so I can fix them!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?

Echidna

Years
Okay so I went to delete a comment on my blog because it was dumb and I could not find the box to delete it anywhere at all. And Leafy told me where to look and I've looked at it on multiple skins and it's just... not there? Has that been taken away on purpose or what's going on there?

Well, I no longer have the ability to moderate comments on my own blog anymore. I suppose that was intentional because I used to be able to edit them lmao.

Nihilego

Years
Yeah, you're absolutely not meant to be able to have the ability to edit comments on your blog. As far as I'm aware, it's supposed to work like VMs; can delete, but cannot undelete or edit.

Back