• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
In my Nuzlocke Runs in DPPt I always catch a Bidoof and box 1 so I always have my HM "Star." In most others I play throughs, I evenly distribute HM moves and Surf is one I always like to give my Water Pokemon.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I don't like it when people look down on certain 'mon and call them "HM slaves", and Bibarel is a perfect example for this. He can learn many HM moves, so I see him as a good Pokemon for a playthrough or post-game, wouldn't you say? And he's not the only one, in post-game Unova in B2, I always have my Wailord with me, he knows Surf, Waterfall, Dive and Strength, so he's vital for me. I guess every Pokemon has a purpose they fit the most, so they should be appreciated for what they do, right?

Yes that is why I call it as Helper instead of Slave. I fed it with Poffins and let it participate in Super Contests too. :D
I'm grateful to my Bibarel. {:3} My team wouldn't be the same if it wasn't there.
Here's an official(?) PMD Sky Wallpaper featuring Bidoof and Jirachi, 1920x1200!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...achi-legendary-pokemon-20224726-1920-1200.jpg

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Haha good pic :D
I always to Water HM Moves catch Tentacool.. I dont know why :P
For other like catch rattata, geodude ^^ Good helper for me :
Now i play Emerald version, and i have this pokemons for all HM's (without surf) ^^

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Haha good pic :D
I always to Water HM Moves catch Tentacool.. I dont know why :P
For other like catch rattata, geodude ^^ Good helper for me :
Now i play Emerald version, and i have this pokemons for all HM's (without surf) ^^

Try all Water-team! It's much more EXCITING! {XD}
I used this party before: Swampert, Milotic, Sharpedo, Pelipper, Ludicolo, Gorebyss

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Hmmmm.., why not :)
But in other GBA/NDS game/hacks ^^
Well, maybe you know good hack for gba/nds (without Light platinum)? *^

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I use Swampert, Ludicolo Azumarill, Sharpedo, Relicanth, and Walrein. If I can get a Water/Ice Pokemon I will use it. In Kanto games I use Dewgong over Clyoster.

That team from above was my Hoenn team! ^^
Here's my Kanto Team: Vaporeon, Starmie, Kingdra*, Politoed*, Gyarados, Slowking*. {XD}

*I'm aware they made their debut in GSC, but since their base forms appeared in Kanto games first, they are naturally Kanto Pokemon!

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
I have 4 different Vaporeons. 2 regular with both abilities and 2 shinys with both abilities. Vaporeon is a good Water type and it is also very cute. If any mainstream Pokemon game lets you pick Eevee as I starter i would evolve it into Vaporeon. In Pokemon XD I did evolve it into Vaporeon.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
If i can catch evee and can evolve to vaporeon, I must have it! I love this pokemon ^^ Strong, cute, etc etc :>
Your signature and avatar just screams how much you love Vaporeon! ^^ Now I feel guilty for having Roserade as my theme now! :P

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Oh I'll join the tournament then! I've neglected my Black 2 ever since X came out, so it's a great reason to give gen 5 some love :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I wish I could keep this but...
HAHAHA!
The winner's prizes are amended to Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Larvitar and Axew, yes ALL five!
They all have Dream World Abilities and ALL Female!
We will also have an Emblem given to the winner of the Tournament!^^

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
I wish I could keep this but...
HAHAHA!
The winner's prizes are amended to Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Larvitar and Axew, yes ALL five!
They all have Dream World Abilities and ALL Female!
We will also have an Emblem given to the winner of the Tournament!^^

Hehe cool prizes ^^ Winner must be happy :P
So again: Good Luck and have fun! :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
Who play the Pokemon X or Y? New water pokemons and starter is good/bad? What do you all think about this?

I play X and Y and I have to say I like all the new Pokemon except for Binacle and Barbaracle, they just look creepy to me. I love Greninja and Water Shuriken. We finally have an elemental Fury Attack move and its a speed priority move like Aqua Jet. Water Types are loved by Nintendo and Game Freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back