• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 4th Generation Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I wouldn't exactly deem it "Fourth Generation". The RS metagame has yet to unfold, and its flaws and fixes have not fully revealed themselves. This is more like v.3b or something in my opinion.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
this is version 1: Advance! :D i really hope they made rock tunnel, Mt. Moon, and Victory Road smaller though!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Vito Winstrate said:
Here, post your thoughts, any found features, anything new, screenshots, etc. about the 4th Generation Pok?mon Games, current ones known as Pok?mon Fire Red and Leaf Green.
The maincharacters and the games are new.
XDDDDDD

(Voice from somewhere: jynx..you are spamming again..)

Years
Is the bicycle still gonna be used?
It would be cooler with a skateboard haha!

If only they could include new moves and more legendary pok?s ..

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
I sincerely hope we won't need to visit some sort of convention or promotion for Mew or whichever legendarys they introduce.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Wasn't that poorly executed though? I skimmed though the manuel that came with my Japanese Pok?mon Crystal, and found it looked contrived and painful to get working,. A networkable GCN game though...

Years
It's not fourth generation until a new Gameboy comes out(not an upgrade of an existing Gameboy though so SP doesn't count). This is still third generation in my opinion.

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
Considering the new characters...I'm starting to think FR/LG takes place quite a while after RBY. I doubt the Elite Four and Champion will be the same. Maybe Kenta or Marina will be the Champion--or they could be like Red in GSC.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Actually I think there will be a new storyline other than the one from R/B/Y/G. Team Rocket will be back after the incident at Johto and you have to get them outta the region again. There are new characters and stuff... and thats what I think is gonna be in the game.

New league champs sounds great to me..

I also found out from a friend who said Johto and Hoenn will be there too with Kanto in FR LG and WB, but he says its all rumors.

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
I wish the Orange Islands would be in a game as well. Not only would it be somewhere new, but I might see where Lorelei lives! *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back