• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
lol I guess I'm cool with you stealing my custom made card for your own use. Best of luck with this league thing.
Oh. sorry for stealing your trainer card idea. And thank you. :)

You were going to give them all to me anyway as I recall, its a tribute, not theft, they look better than the pokecharms ones

Edit: As I have won all 8 bades I will be moving to Vsjesters league thread as the Dark gym leader.
So you left the league? Please tell me so I can remove you from the list. If not, you would now be an Elite Four member. :)

Sorry KLunning, I won't be able to battle, but I do have a comment:

Should we only allow gym leaders to use ubers? Should we have a rule where trainers can use 1 uber while gym leaders use 2?
Hm... I'm gonna put that into consideration. :)
(The trainer thing)

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
So you left the league? Please tell me so I can remove you from the list. If not, you would now be an Elite Four member. :)

I'll stay on as a member of the E4 if you want me to? The reason I moved to Jesters league is this one isnt as active and maintained as the original one, hence the move, I just want battles.

You can replace me as a gym leader and Ill watch the thread for challenges.

What are the rules for a E4 team?

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
I'll stay on as a member of the E4 if you want me to? The reason I moved to Jesters league is this one isnt as active and maintained as the original one, hence the move, I just want battles.

You can replace me as a gym leader and Ill watch the thread for challenges.

What are the rules for a E4 team?
well, anything goes. lol
[25 Charizards]

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Name: Joseph
Friend Code: In signature
Black or White Version: Black
Trainer Sprite: Flint
Boy or Girl: Boy
One pokemon picture: Charizard
Schedule: Everyday from 10:30pm to 10:30am

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
*Name: Dark
*Friend Code: 0991-7787-8106
*Black or White Version: Black
*Trainer Sprite: Steven Stone
*Boy or Girl: Boy
Schedule: All the time
One Pokemon Picture: Machamp

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Who would like to be in charge as an admin while I go do some training in an different Region? Just enter in this thread saying you would like to be admin and I will choose who will be by tomorrow. People already signed up as trainers or leaders have an chance as well. Here is the form and best of luck. :)

Back