• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6.5/10

The colours don't blend IMO, you could have used better colours. However, it fits your theme and thats why it gets a better score then what I initially wanted to give.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I like the grey and all, but the lines are one thing which I don't like :c

7.5/10

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
8/10 I like it when purple & black go together. But, personally, I think it would be better if the purple (in The Secondary Content Area) wasn't quite so bright.

Now; to the person who will rate my profile. I know, I know, there's a lot of blue.. it's hard finding a good combo for blue colours (I'm trying to do TARDIS blue).

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
It's ok... the problem is that I find most of the text hard to read. (especially the tabs.. like 'visitor messages' and whatnot). Even the text in the visitor messages is slightly hard to read. I can read this text without straining my eyes, but if it was a bit darker then it would be better.

6/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
6/10

The upper part as a lot of blue *_*

And the down part as too much gray and not that much of blue, maybe try to balance it so it fits? :)

Years
8/10

I do like the nice MLP-inspired colors but it loses some points due to some of the text hurting my eyes.

Years
10/10

Anything MLP is just win-win.

I will probably change it to Oshawott again someday, but the color coordination can be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back