• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

"Oh?" Maxwell said, "Well I get the feeling that your brother isn't trying to protect someone from you." He chuckled a bit. Next she went on about how she'd hacked her PokéDex. Wait what? Why would you hack a PokéDex and who would have the neccesary knowledge to even do it in the first place? Maybe this girl was freakishly smart or something? Or maybe she just liked programming, who knew? She had even hacked it so much that it couldn't even be used as a PokéDex anymore! Easy to say, Maxwell was impressed with this person. He looked with great interest at the feauters she showed him, a chat and a phone-system? This was really, really cool.

"Well," Maxwell began, "If you want to know about Hugin, then I can say that he's a Honchkrow, the evolved form of Murkrow if you're familiar with that Pokémon. And sure, you can join me. I was gonna' go to my class, but I have Trainer Fitness so I don't really care or want to go." He said. After a small moment of silence - the only thing that could be heard was the happy slobbering coming from Maxwell's Swinub - the teen reached out his hand and said; "The name's Maxwell, pleasure to meet you, umm...?"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ash

Oh. A student was here... and more were trickling in. She didn't have to activate any particular sense to hear that. People had louder footsteps than motorcycles. She didn't turn from her spot in the sun, staring by all appearances straight at it. Without looking at the girl, she nodded. "Get to stretches," she commanded without a particular tone inflection. "Loosen up your legs, arms, face, fingers, every part of your body that you can. If you aren't sure how, tell me. I'll show you."

This was the mistake she had made first class. She had assumed them smart enough to realize they would need to loosen up. Many of the punches were made with tense fists and thrown with the wrong type of force. Also, very few of them knew how to dodge or block. Probably an assumption based on watching battles that it simply could not be done.

Well, that was something she would definitely fix.

Ciel

Ciel slipped shyly out of the cafeteria. Was it just him or were there more people than usual today? Hmm... hopefully he was just imagining things... Hopefully. He wouldn't hold his breath. It was him after all and he couldn't exactly use his Psychic powers to be a good mathematician.

Now... where was the mining class? Where? Augh... he hated having no sense of direction. Wandering around, he fiddled nervously with Brie's Pokeball. He kind of wanted to let the Absol out... but he wanted to find N first. He would have to see him after class... So who would be okay for mining...wherever this was? Oh...

He released Dante, the Cubone yawning in his face like a bored cat... except he couldn't see it with the mask. It peered at him with a curious brown eye. What were they doing today? "Erm..." he mumbled. "Fossils." The Pokemon shrugged and swung its club. Whatever sounded cool to him. He walked on, wondering if he would find someone who knew the way... and if he could spit out the question to figure it out.

Skye

Well... he had intended to get a Pokemon. However, Ellie decided it would be more fun to find the classroom... which was why he was sitting here now, listening to this guy's lecture. He seemed... confident, which of course had Rama's knickers in a twist.

So... he planned to make it so the Pokemon could get silent commands hm? Well... he wasn't sure if he had a headstart or not. He looked down at Rama curiously. He could work with Pala... but she was a bit young... and he had a plan for her later. Rei would be nice... but she seemed to have no problems anyway. Volca... Volca got too much attention. And Ellie... it was cheating to use the telepath Pokemon. That was just it. So Rama it was.

"Yuh-you ih-hin?" he whispered to his partner. Rama snorted and nodded. Why not?

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's Classroom

"Sure, I'll help with whatever you need me to do", Dante responded to Elizabeth's question.

With that said, Dante smiled a bit with a slight embarrassed look added into the mix. He then looked down and saw a briefcase on the floor.

"I'll pick the briefcase up for you", Dante said bending over and picking up the briefcase. He then placed the briefcase on the desk that was in front off the classroom.

As soon as that was done, Dante walked over to his desk and sat down in the chair.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER IV: MAXWELL

"Honchkrow, eh?" Vriska said while taking a small notepad from her left pocket, as well as a pen, where she did a quick draft of the Pokemon, and adding some details about Hugin.

Honchkrow_Pt2.png

Species: Honchkrow
Evolved form of Murkrow
Evolution method currently unknown

She flipped the page of her Notepad, and began writing a To Do List:

*Train
-Learn stuff at class
-Practice evil laughter
-FIND A MURKROW
-World Domination

World domination seems like an impossible thing, but, hey, you've got to be ambitious, right? After she was done, she resumed paying attention towards the Trainer she was talking to. He had his hand extended and had told her his name is Maxwell.

"Hello, Maxwell, I'm Vriska, Vriska Van der Douchevald!" She said while shaking his hand, "It's so very nice to meet you!" She said while giggling.

She ended the hand shake very quickly, and turned her sight back to her lunch, she split the meal in half, and took a small taste of one half.

"The other half is yours." She told her Pokemon who were staring at her while she was eating, they quickly began distributing the food in equal portions.

"So... tell me, Maxwell, how long have you been here?" She asked with curiosity.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru sighed. This is so freaking boring. When are we actually gonna cook? Ugh. Why doesn't he call on me? Why is this more boring than I thought it would be? Why is Holly sad? Why do I love her so much when I've never met her? Why is she so perfect? Why do I mess around her? Why can't I be smooth? he fired a barrage of questions at himself. Haru hated himself. He screwed up after actually liking a girl... I love her so much... he cast a sideways glance at her. The next thing he knew, the teacher asked a question Haru couldn't understand then heard a name. "Pick me Mr...." he finally remembered his name. "Mr. Smith!"

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Maxwell looked at the girl - seemingly unfamiliar with Hugin's species - as she wrote down some stuff on a notepad, probably about the Honchkrow. Hugin looked at the drawing the girl had made of him and scoffed, he didn't even look remotely anything like that! He stared at the "Evolution method unknown"-line she wrote and scoffed again, she aspired to catch a Murkrow yet she didn't even know how to evolve it into the gracious being that was him and others, sharing the close resemblance to him. With "World Domination" as an apparent goal, she wouldn't get far without knowledge.

Both Maxwell and the girl smiled as she introduced herself. Vriska van der Douchevald? That was a pretty unusual name to say the least. However it made it that much easier for him to remember it properly. Next, she asked him for how long he had been at the academy, Maxwell smiled and said:

"A few days I presume, but I've gotten an awful lot done during that short amount of time! For example, I've caught a fair amount of new Pokémon. Well by 'fair amount' I mean one." He laughed. Hugin just looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Ah, Spinarak and Ghastly..." Maxwell continued, "That really takes me back. I used to be around those species of Pokémon quite a lot when I was a child. I originate from Ecruteak City in Johto which is known to be full of Ghost-types, so I've grown accustomed to them. Bug-types I've just adored since I was a little kid, but even though I've been around a few of them, I've never really had the chance to catch any of them." He finished, having sort of a dreamy smile on his lips as if he became wrapped up into a carpet of nostalgic memories.

Years
Kayla

Kayla looked at the teacher and nodded. She put her bag down and started stretching, not even paying attention to what she was doing. I can't wait until tonight! I haven't seen Mom and Dad in a while. I wonder what Holly's doing.. She slipped and fell onto the sand. "Ow..." She stood up and dusted herself off. I wonder if anyone will notice if I leave... if I get caught I can just use my leg as an excuse. She thought about it for a while and picked her bag up. No... I shouldn't. She sighed and put her bag back down. She went back to stretching and didn't notice as Primrose came out of the bag holding Rosemary's pokeball.

Holly

Holly looked up as Haru yelled out and called for the teacher to pick him. She felt Molly's pokeball shake harder and put her hand on it. "Stop.", she whispered. After a while the pokeball stopped shaking. Holly sighed in relief and put her head back down. She looked up as Haru looked at her and looked at him confused. Why is he looking at me? Did I do something again? The only thing I did was look at my wrist... I hope he doesn't expect me to show him.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - N's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possibly the only person in the class with hair longer than him, Olivia walked into the room. Her exceedingly long and glorious black hair, that may or may not require help just to brush, swayed lightly behind her as she walked. How does she balance with all that weight hanging off her head? Looking around, it became apparent that class hadn't started yet and Olivia took a seat, looking around and smiling in an inviting manner at some of the nearby students. Despite the choice to sport terrifyingly long, full hair she seemed to be too kind to hurt a butterfly. That, or she was one of those shallow popular types. Though, her dorm jacket was that of entei. Techncially speaking, entei would probably be considered the popular dorm due to it being where the average trainer wound up and suicune the elite dorm.

If and when N turned around, he'd be greeted by that same exceedingly pleasant smile. Not every student could pull off something like that first thing in the morning, but Olivia didn't seem to be trying all that hard.

Dardanette - Dead Forest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An 'ominous wind' blew past C.J. rather abruptly, literally picking him up off his feet and throwing him several feet back via sheer force whilst sapping his energy. The chance of landing on his feet was rather minuscule. The sound of a tree's trunk shattering could be heard somewhere behind him. One could presume that this was no mere sudden storm but rather a pokemon's doing.

By the time C.J. would be able to orientate himself and get another chance to really... look around, he'd probably notice that a girl wearing a tuxedo top complete with a tie, matching black mini skirt, black fedora, and sporting very messy medium-length brunette hair had made her way out of the woods from an apparent hiding place and was now heading towards him. Agewise, she seemed like she could've been a student at the school, albeit one of the older students at 13-15. She had a rather unnatural grin on her face that didn't math the intense look in her eyes. By her sides were a Swalot, a Gengar, and a Golurk. They were quickly joined by a Hydreigon and an Eelektross. Oh... snap. She was headed toward him at a casual speed, and spoke up. The tone of her voice seemed to occasionally quiver up and down in volume slightly, as if she had slight difficulty controlling it.

"Now... why did you come--For me?~"

At first she seemed demanding, as if accusing him of something. That last part however was said in a rather gentle, mock surprise manner, almost as if she were attempting to flirt. The ghostly aura of the forest was stronger than ever, and one might be able to presume... that it originated from her.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Roberto listened to the bug as she flew around and simply said, "I know. That's why I am keeping any eye on him." He said without much emotion in his voice. His eyes were glued on Snype the entire time. It seemed that his suspicions about the ghost were indeed true. Most ghosts were very powerful and since Mark had already been proven to be a trainer that had been here before Lucia he could only theorize at the time that Snype was powerful as well. Simple deduction led to that basis. Mark always had him out wherever he went. The Sableye also seemed to know the other trainers and pokemon of the academy very well. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out he was Mark's favored pokemon. Favored pokemon participated in more battle, they were taught powerful moves, and they were lavished by their trainers. In essence, the strongest pokemon Mark had due to their close bond.

Lucia smiled and as she was handed the paper and quickly looked it over before putting it back down and getting ready to write down whatever information was presented. Well, it was Mark's time to ask questions now as he took out his Shedinja. She didn't know much about Shedinja's so it seemed lucky for him to be in the class after all! She idly wondered about Diana, but forced the thought out of her mind. After class she would go see how she was doing. Simple as that!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vriska Van der Douchevald
167.gif
092.gif
025.gif

CHAPTER IV: MAXWELL
PART II

As they were conversing, Vriska noticed that Hugin was constantly scoffing, as she turned around at saw the Pokemon was staring at her Notepad, she closed it before the Honchkrow could eavesdrop her other notes.

After several small laughs from both of them, Maxwell mentioned he was raised in Ecruteak City in the Johto region, which is filled with Ghost-types. He then mentioned his adoration for bug-Pokemon. Bingo! The stalking rendered its fruits, it's not much of a waste of time for Vriska after all...

"Well, Buggey laid some eggs before I came here," she said while staring at Maxwell, "But I left them with my brother, who just happens to hate bugs." She giggled a bit before resuming, "He's gonna be such a great mother for those bugs!"

She reopened the Notepad, this time making sure Hugin wasn't able to see what she was about to write, she added two more things to he To-Do List:

-Pester Vincent 'bout Buggey's eggs
-Refer to Hugin as 'Scoffer' from now on... >:D

"Perhaps you could have one of them once they hatch?" She said while putting the Notepad back in her pocket, "That is, if Scoffer doesn't try to kill it with its glares, too..."

She stared at Hugin, who was still staring at her.

"Oh, sorry, I meant to say Hugin, my bad!" She said while smiling at the crow, in a rather malevolent way, quickly redirecting her sight towards Maxwell.

"I'm from Viridian City, in the Kanto region, my mother had some sort of experience when it comes to hack, and she teached me to do so, but I eventually became better, not that I'm bragging, though. I caught these three guys rather by accident..."

She turned her head around to see her Pokemon, she told them to eat the rest of her part of the food, as she was no longer hungry. The three Pokemon quickly swallowed the food.

"You see, my favorite Pokemon at the time was Clefairy, and I'm kind of... clueless. Needless to say, he tricked me to go into the nearby forest, and I panicked and threw all the Pokeballs I had, and they ended up catching these Pokemon. I didn't liked them at first..." She paused for a while, then she began scratching behind one of the ears of her Pikachu, who was seemingly pleased by this action, "But they're my best friends now..." She ended up with a smile towards the Pikachu she wasn't hating that much any longer.

Years
C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

C.J. hit the ground with a hard thump. "What the?" his thoughts were interrupted by his Pokemon slamming into him as well. From behind him there was tree snapping sounds. That really hurt, but he shook it off after a few moments and struggled slightly to get back to his feet.

Once stable he took the time to look around. Approaching him, and rather quickly at that, was a well dressed girl, couldn't have been much off his own age. The girl had an eerie presence to her, and as if somehow related, the aura of the Forest had gotten thicker. All in all though, she was kind of.. Cute.

C.J. took a moment to study her over. He noticed she was surrounded by Pokemon some he recognized others he wasn't sure of. He gathered that one of those Pokemon must have been responsible for knocking him off his feet. Just where did this girl come from? Had she been watching him the whole time? Then she spoke.

"Now… why did you come-For me?~"

Her words seemed scattered. Was there some sort of alternate meaning to that? He searched his thoughts for any clues to what was happening. Then it came to view. The article he read, a murderer. That couldn't be this girl, could it? It seemed unlikely, she looked so young.. And way to cute to be a murderer.

"I came in search for a Golett.." He said, hesitant in his words. "I'm after finding one though, so I was just about to head on my way." He wanted to leave but something was keeping him in place, unsure of what was going on he remained silent for some time, staring at the girl waiting to see what she wanted.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux
Classroom

Genevieve sighed and remembered what she heard the teacher say about sending out either a Pokemon they didn't have a strong bond with or their weakest one. Thinking deeply she thought for a minute. She had a strong bond with Sapphire, but there were the times where the Pokemon didn't listen to her. Then she also had Toto and Kitty, both new Pokemon, Toto being her weakest. She was thinking about using Toto, but after the stunt Sapphire had pulled this morning, it would be better to use here.

Pulling out Sapphire's Pokeball she sent out the oddly colored red eyed blue monkey who glared up at her obviously still upset with her.

"Sapphire, you shouldn't have done that" Genevieve said watching as the Simipour looked around and glared at all the other Pokemon.

Rosalyn Smith
Classroom

Rosalyn nodded thoughtfully as she listened to what Mr. West said. So they had to write what types their Pokemon were weak to. Well for one of them that was easy for her. Grabbing a piece of paper she drew a perfect straight line down the middle, one one side she wrote Jazz (Water Type) on the other side she wrote Belle (Normal/Flying Type). Under the side for Jazz she wrote down Grass and Electric Types. With Belle though she had a bit of a challenge. She wasn't really sure what to write down for this. She just stared at her paper for a few minutes before she raised her hand. "Mr. West, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out this for one of my Pokemon."

Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage smiled and nodded writing what Alice said on the board under Sweet Poffin. "Your Correct Ms. Crenshaw, Pecha Berries are one of the berries that can be used to make a Sweet Poffin." He turned back to the board and thought for a minute. Turning around he saw Haru with his hand in the air asking to be called on. "I know you want to be called on Mr. Hatake, I'll call on you again once everyone answers a question." he spoke before turning to Holly. "Ms. Amarosa, could you tell me a berry combination that could make a Sour but Sweet Poffin?"

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
Elizabeth smiled up at Dante in an appreciative manner, meekly thanking him as he helped her lift the briefcase onto the desk. After it had been placed up on the desk she proceeded to open it up, shifting it around so that the class could see what was in it. Within the briefcase sat what appeared to be an entire briefcase full of the disassembled parts of pokeballs as well as several strange objects. She turned to address the class, or at least the portion of it that was present. Once again, she spoke in a slow, awkward manner as if having trouble speaking.

"U-Um... today w-we'll be... building and... 'enchanting' a pokeball..."

She paused for a moment and pulled out one of her own. It had an odd design on it and did not appear to be made of metals/plastics like modern pokeballs. It's opening button was also located on the top of it, as opposed to the side. She proceeded to release a meowth from the ball.

"Like they did... back in Johto."

Oh snap. As it happened, academy staff had been working with elizabeth to reverse engineer the special balls she had brought with her, to try and learn how to recreate them. They had been... succesfull! At least, on some of the pokeballs.

Years
Holly

Holly looked up at the teacher and thought for a while. "Um... a Sitrus Berry and a... Persim Berry?" She really hoped that she wasn't wrong. Berries were one of the things that she studied in one of her cram sessions with Kayla. She put her head down on her desk again and sighed. I need to see if Kayla will help me study some more... She looked around the classroom and yawned. I didn't get that much sleep last night... I don't know what I was so scared about, though.

Primrose and Rosemary

Once she had gotten far enough from the class, Primrose let Rosemary out of her pokeball. The Skitty looked at Primrose and yawned. "What are we doing? Where's Kayla?" Primrose looked at Rosemary and laughed. "We're going to have some fun! I need to find one of my friends, though. She's kind of shy... she's probably hiding somewhere." Rosemary looked at Primrose and smiled. "That seems simple enough. Let's go!" Primrose nodded and started walking towards a field.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Double Battle Expert Classroom]

As the crowd slowly got bigger with the arrival of some late students, Tristen directed her eyes towards the ceiling. Double Battle Expert, huh? She scratched the back of her leg with her shoe. Doesn't sound too hard, I suppose. All I have is two pokemon: Skarmory and Gabriel. An interesting combination. Earthquake would be a handy move to learn in this situation; Skarmory wouldn't be harmed while Gabriel did some damage, and Skarmory knows Fly...

She tilted her head to the side from the weight of her thick white hair. Her orange-gloved hand reached up to play with a small strand. If it's single-trainer double battle, then things are pretty straight forward. I know how to handle things on my own. Working with another trainer on the other hand-- She closed her eyes and scowled. The thought of having to listen to and watch out for another person irked her. She was used to being on her own, not having to worry about the well-being of other people. Taking care of yourself for seven years made you independent like that.

By herself, she knew how to double battle pretty well; at least, she understood the basics of it. She had used both Gabriel and Skarmory at the same time in different situations. Battling, of course... and small misdemeanors and whatnot... It's not like I was vandalizing important property. I was just grabbing some necessary goods. Not borrowing--No. I wasn't planning on returning that. I was simply... She shook her head. Who am I kidding, I was stealing. She had to admit to herself that she felt a little twinge of guilt whenever she shoplifted. But at least she only did it when she absolute had to--not being able to eat after five days gets to be a little dangerous. At least she did it only out of necessity. At least she did it alone.

Her lips curled up into a smirk and her bright red eyes opened slowly. Being alone. That's what she was comfortable with, right? It's not like she was bothered by being ignored. Or being shunned from society. It's not like she was lonely, right?

Her smile faded as she tried to get her mind back to what the professor was saying. If she had to, she could work with others, and she could do it well. But if she had the choice, she'd work alone.

Tristen straightened her back. I'm fine on my own, thanks.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante sat up in his chair with an curious look on his face. Then, he looked at one of his pokeballs and then back up to the teacher.

The building of a pokeball, now I'm gonna like this class even more, Dante thought.

"So, how exactly were pokeballs made back in Johto?", Dante asked with curiousity.

Years

Atlus Midgard

The alarm went off for the 15th time, and Atlus decided to look at the time in stead of slamming the snooze button. It took a few moments to register that it was rather close to class time. He jumped out of bed quick as possible, knocking most of his pokemon awake, excluding Clamari and Nevermore. After a quick shower and getting dressed(black shorts and dark blue shirt), he ran out the front door after returning his pokemon and tieing his shoes.

(a while later, in front of "the Classroom)

What the Psyduck?? Go to the beach? He is really going to be late now. Knowing the class(Self Defence), he will probally have to do a lap around the beach. Made harder, as he found out yesterday, since sand tends to move, makeing it both harder to walk/run in, but oddly, less impact on the joints.........or falling. However, if he doesn't get hurrying, the teacher will probally really get mad. Atlus released Nevermore mid run, and said, "Their is probally a small group *pant* of an adult and some teens my age, so *pant* could you lead me to them?"

Nevermore flew off, and quickly spoted the group, being the only gathering along the fairly empty beach. Nevermore pointed the way, and once Atlus got within eyesite of the group, Nevermore took roost on a sign which said something to the effect of watch out for wild pokemon. Atlus walked up, though other than a few glances from other students, everyone was buisy streaching. The teacher was looking out to sea, apperantly staring at the sun. Atlus wasn't sure when they were going to start, but it was lucky for him that they were just streaching. Well, mine as well start streaching the ankle and work my way up....... Atlus thought as he took a seated position and started streaching.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N Harmonia Gropius

So it looked like class was starting to fill up. He was a bit disappointed to see at least one student look rather unpleased to be here, not to mention a timid student who was standing in his doorway, and then the young lady who was going to have an epic hair version of a pokemon battle laterseemed to be happy to be here. The class was small, sure, and it seemed like 2 out of the 12 students supposed to be here weren't coming. Oh well. Maybe they were sick.

"Hello there, come on in, sit down. What is your name new student?" he asked in a cheerful and yet friendly tone, despite how quickly he spoke all his words out. He would wait for the boy to introduce himself before he took roll-call and officially start class.

Takumi

Takumi was sitting in almost the same exact seat he was in the previous day, proudly wearing the modified version of his old white Lugia dorm jacket. Though quite honestly, some would consider it was some kind of lab coat or overcoat considering how long it was. That and its white color.

He had quickly gotten up when Elizabeth had fallen with her suitcase, however it seems another student had beaten him to the chance of helping her. If any of the students had even laughed at Elizabeth embarrassing herself like that, he would make sure they would regret doing so. After all, a student should respect their teachers...

Or at least, in Takumi's case, most of them. After all, he still holds disdain for Gary Oak's actions when dealing with the Lugia Dorm haunting a few years back. That situation had taken away Takumi's chance of living a normal school life and sent him back to that special school for another 3 years. While Gary and the Ghost pokemon haunting the dorm are not the real target of his own anger, he plans on seeing to it that he strikes back against both of them before he goes for his true goal...

But enough of the fantasizing of his future ambitions. Today was his second day in Ancient Johto History. Still, despite his own problems with the "immaturity" he viewed most students of the academy having, Dante's actions to help Elizabeth have redeemed the boy from this stereotype in Takumi's eyes. Congrats Dante, you are one of the few students Takumi respects.

Takumi's eyes gleemed with a sense of satisfaction when Elizabeth announced what they would do in class today. Learning the secrets of Ancient Johto's enchanted pokeballs. Something he had been waiting for since Elizabeth first showed that pokeball and meowth in the previous class.

He stayed silent for now when Dante asked his question. While Takumi got a small idea of their creation, namely by enchanting them, back in the last class, today seemed like it would be a more detailed and exact description. Should today's lesson prove successful, he may just start his own experiments with these unique ancient enchanted pokeballs.

Kenshin

What was this boy doing, one might ask? All he's doing is heading straight for the Pokemon Legend Studies class being taught by a Mr. ... Ryan Newson/Jbsundown according to his schedule. Might just turn out to be a promising day after all. And hey, maybe he'll meet one of the people he already got along with somewhat here at the academy after class. Pikachu already on the boy's shoulder, he walked into the classroom and sat down.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Classroom

"Yes." Danielle whispered as her question about battling was answered briefly from Megan. She smiled as she received the syllabus from Leah. She skimmed it quickly to find anything that might interest her. But most of the syllabus had more pop quiz dates than battling. Megan did say battles are included.

As Leah finished passing out the Syllabus, the student sitting by the window raised her hand. Megan quickly noticed the hand raised and responded with a "Yes, sweetie?"

"Excuse me, I notice you have your Pokemon out, and some other students have bug-types out as well. Should we all do that, if we have the appropriate type? If so, how many?" she asked out.

"Very good question." Megan replied. "In order to keep the classroom less crowded, I am limiting Pokemon to two per student. Preferably one of each typing, but it is not required. Just be sure they are properly trained and behaved. You don't want them distracting you during the lecture, right?" She chuckled as she turned to Avan, sitting on the chair still.

Danielle thought she wouldn't fit in the class, because she doesn't have a Pokemon of the corresponding type…then she realized something, taking out the Pokeball that contained Sector. "I forget I have you, Sector. Hehe." She whispered at the ball. "I'll take you out later when we go battle."

Next to Danielle, Mark raised his hand. "Could I ask questions about my own Pokemon after class, Miss Sandoval?"

"Sure." Megan replied, "And that goes for the rest of you. If you have questions regarding your Pokemon, you can ask those to me after class." She then walked back to the white board, with Mimi turning on the LCD Projector. Megan thanked the Meganium, as Bree used her telekinetic power to turn off the lights.

For Danielle, she had paper and a pen ready to go, it was also a time to learn more about Sector. Maybe she will benefit a lot for learning.

"Okay, class." Megan started. "Today, we are going to talk about what makes grass and bug types special. Why is this class formed? Why do we need to know about these two types?" She clicked on the remote to move to the next slide. "Class, I ask you this question: Name a difference between a grass-type and a bug-type."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

So, it wasn't necessary to have a pokemon out, simply optional. Nika decided to leave it for now - Miss Sandoval had stated that there may be battling later in the class. What was the point in giving away information on her team? Best to play things close to the chest for now, to further her advantages later. Given the nature of the class she was probably going to end up using Parasect either way... she wanted to use Pineco, but he was going to need a lot of training before he was ready to battle other students pokemon.

Nika got her notebook ready as soon as Miss Sandoval finished answering her question, pushing her glasses up her nose and paying close attention. As soon as the question was asked, Nika's hand shot up into the air.

"Miss, one primary example is that grass type pokemon are weak to bug type moves. However bug type pokemon are generally not weak to grass type moves."

Because bug pokemon were awesome. Oh yeah.

It was quite clear from Nika's general behaviour that she was a naturally keen student, particularly so in this class. The sort of 'nerd' behaviour that could easily aggrivate students with a less dedicated approach to education, or a more focused approach to "being totally cool".​

Back