• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Advanced Generation Games (GBA) at the moment, though I might succumb to this recent nonsense sooner or later.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, and Emulation.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to acquire some skill in compiling teams for solo play and for experimenting, as well as reacquainting myself with the Anime, as I used to love the first and second generation series.

Thank you in advance.

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Advanced Generation Games (GBA) at the moment, though I might succumb to this recent nonsense sooner or later.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, and Emulation.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to acquire some skill in compiling teams for solo play and for experimenting, as well as reacquainting myself with the Anime, as I used to love the first and second generation series.

Thank you in advance.

We have bobandbill and Sydian available for the Advanced Gen Games section, since that appears to be your primary choice! They know lots about it, and Sydian even happens to be the moderator of Advanced Gen Games. n_n Who would you prefer?

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.

Years

I am interested in the roleplay section and the current generation section.

2. What other sections/boards you want to venture in and learn more about?

I would like to learn more about how to make ROM hacks and sprite making.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you are here?

Not anything specific. I want to make a lot of friends, gain knowledge about Gen V games. I am also a competitive battler but my focus is on underused pokemons.

Sorry about the delay! We have Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for the Roleplay Corner section, Forever for Black & White, and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 and White 2. There's also Curious. for Fourth Gen. Games! Who would you like?

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Years
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! ^^'

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. ^^'

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. ^_^ And I really want to join a hacking team.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers.

Hi Bleacher! I already sent you a Visitor Message (VM). Try browsing the Roleplay Corner and see what you think about it, and feel free to send me a Private Message (PM) or VM if you want some help or just want to talk :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research :)

Years
I'm completely new fresh meat on this site. x-x I really need a mentor. xD

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm most interested in the anime, emulation, manga, trade, and battling section! ^^'

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The art section! I also really, really want to learn about hacking and maybe joining a hacking team. ^^'

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I want to be well known on this site and I want to help out anyway I can, all while learning more and more about Pokemon. I really want to make friends too. ^_^ And I really want to join a hacking team.

Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?

Regarding all three questions I have only one main thing which I'm interested in: Pokemon Battles while another thing would be Breeding. Other than that I'm afraid I won't be much interested in something like trading or research :)

Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Years
Hm, since you're interested in so many sections, a global mentor might be for you for all of those sections you listed for your first question! I'd love to take you on for anime, emulation, manga, trading, and battling. :D I'd also be able to answer some questions on the art section as well, being an artist myself and all~

Hm, seems like the Battle Center's your best bet. :3 We have Forever and PlatinumDude for that section. Who would you like? Read their bios to see who would suit you most.

Does that mean you're going to be my mentor? ^_^

Reactions: Cid
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.

Last edited:

o-r-g-a-n-i-k

GengarBabies
Years
  • Age 31
  • Dc
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? 1st, 3rd and 5th Generation games. I know a lot about these already (extensive research and mainly 3rd) but anymore I can learn is great
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Anime and trivia.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Help others while others help me.

Hey there, Jordibee! Since you're willing to learn about the Pokemon Anime section, I'd be willing to take you in if you like. If you're interested in games, I believe Forever (for 5th gen) and Sydian (for 1st and 3rd) are available, as well as BinaryPeaches (for Trivia). I'm also willing to take you in for games as well, but I'd recommend you to read the bios on the first post. :D

Well since im playing FR ill be interested in that section.

I'd probably be open to exploring all of them but it would really depend on the game that im playing. I have so many Questions! And i feel like this is the place to be.

Id Like to absorb everything i can from this site and hopefully make some friends too. :D

I'd also be willing to take you in since you are open with any section...but if you're mainly interested in FireRed, then Sydian might be a good mentor for you, just throwing in some suggestions. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Gotta be Emulation, for the past week or so I've been trying to make my own game. but I'm having serious problems with obtaining and using some tools
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Nothing for now although i sometimes dabble with side games like PMD
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Nothing yet other than become friends with people :D

We have atif currently available for Emulation! Would you be interested? If so, I'll contact him for you. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
Is there a Action Replay thread?

Years
Yes that would be great thanks^^

I contacted him yesterday, so let's wait a little longer to see if he replies! Sorry about the wait. D:

1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battling I guess
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Trading, Black 2/White 2
Is there a Action Replay thread?

We have Forever and PlatinumDude who can show you around the Battle Center, as well as Livewire for Trade Corner and Jellicent♀ for Black 2 & White 2. I'll answer your question about action replays through PM so we can keep things tidy around here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back