• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Super MarioMon! (Beta available to download)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Blurg
The graphics are far beyond help
I see you have tried straches - or - pixel overs
and the game sprites form the other mario series
dont do
Make ur own ones

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011

Blurg
The graphics are far beyond help
I see you have tried straches - or - pixel overs
and the game sprites form the other mario series
dont do
Make ur own ones

Nope. ^_^

Although I am working on getting the pixel sizes consistent with all the guys.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011

I want a Minimouser D: I thought they were called Little Mousers though... either way I love them :P

Hah! This I did know! I'm not a complete mario noob. XD But the 10 letter limit for pokemon names can be a real ***** sometimes. ^_^;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
Yay :D What's their type? Grass/fire? And do you plan on using any Super Mario RPG/Paper Mario/Mario&Luigi baddies as Mariomon?

One variant of them is. And I actually do have enemies and sprites from all 3 of those games. ^_^

dark_ho-oh

Dark Mystical Bird
Years
You could just revamp an old sprite from old mario games to look like new sprites. If you want , I could draw new sprites or revamp old sprites for you. I'm a willing spriter ( I only know how to remake and or revamp a old sprite not make new one)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
You could just revamp an old sprite from old mario games to look like new sprites. If you want , I could draw new sprites or revamp old sprites for you. I'm a willing spriter ( I only know how to remake and or revamp a old sprite not make new one)

I might just take you up on that dark ho-oh. Although, admitidly I don't have time to seriously be working on the game right now. Working full time now at...ugggh...a retail store...so I don't have the time that I used to. But I'll hold you to that offer when I get time. ^_^

Years
I made yo a banner:
MarioMonBanner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back