• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

"Myeh?!"

Volt should've expected a sudden burst of speed. Of course, he had been holding back himself... but it had caught him off guard. He guessed that if he summoned something, he could win this race nice and easy-

NO. Cheating, not his style... unless she was using her powers too... which she probably wasn't.
Sorae, c'mon man, keep going. Don't hold back, it's a race. Just keep moving.

He yanked the bag of coins from his neck in the middle of the run, grabbing it tightly and securely so that nothing fell out of it. Sprinting extremely quickly and looking back at Milly, he still held back; not for her sake and not because he wanted to, but he wasn't in top condition that day. Looking back, he yelled, "How's that for fast?!"

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly simply gasped as the boy over took her, but what could she expect? She wasn't pushing herself and it wasn't the full moon either which meant she could grasp her full potential. Yet even though she was losing the race, she felt a laugh bubble up in her chest, purring in her throat as she ran. That was the end of it really for her. Laughing and running was never a good mix.

Putting another spring in her step she moved only to draw level with him, or at least close the gap between them a little, though found it hard. Her chest hurting from laughing at a mixture of Volt's comment and the joy of racing. Sorae had won this one and she wasn't ashamed to admit it. The closing sprint was just for a bit of fun, as well as to give Volt a little worrying nudge that a girl was still keeping pace.

Soon, underfoot the grass began to become thin, until at last, the last blade of grass gave way to a patch of dry, cracked dirt, which then lead to the concrete path of the swimming baths. The once proud white stands which stood in the distance, now looming over the pair as they ran.

Breathing in short, quick, controlled gasps of air, the smell of chlorine filled Milly nostrils like a welcoming hug. Nestling into her lungs and promising a cool break in the calm waters which lay just beyond the wall which now stood in front of them.
Slowing now, Milly felt the burning sensation of fatigue in her muscles, as she pulled to a steady jog. it had been awhile since she had done something like that, but it felt good to say the least. Fixing her eyes on the small door in the side of the stands that said entrance, she grinned and called out.

"you win Sorae!" her voice quivering with repressed giggles, as she waved over to her new companions retreating back. "I give in."

Finally she slowed to a steady walk, twitching her shoulders back to readjust her backpack. There was a sore spot on her back where the bag had repeatedly hit her, but it wasn't anything that would cause long term damage. But this still didn't stop her from pulling a face as she rubbed the spot with one of her hands.

As she did so, feeling the skin under her palm burn, she turned her gaze back towards the field they had ran over. The green grass was shaded in yellow tones, as the sun began to set behind the tree line. Long shadows falling over the green fields, as the greying sky, getting more purple by the minute turned to the promise of evening.
"Perfect way to end the day." She said out loud in a low, quiet voice mostly to herself while reaching up she tugging her bracelet out of her hair. The brown mass, pooled out from under her fingers like silk strands, as it fell gently down before coming to a rest between her shower blades. It's cool soft soothing her burning cheeks.

"definitely think swimming is a good idea" she said once again out loud, as she turned her gaze back to the entrance, before walking again, the idea of a cool pool being all the motivation she needed right now.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva walked across the campus, the evening air crisp on his face. His slow and shallow steps carrying him to his eventual destination, the girls dorm. Shifting the strap of his messenger bag, he reflected on what had transpired but a few hours earlier. The welcome speech being but a brief highlight of it. All that talk of being human once again and don't show your Youkai appearance to anybody. It was all very dramatic and attention grabbing, but it was not something that Eva himself needed to hear. His life was already hard enough, managing to slip under everyone's noses as a boy living the life of a girl. The hardships he had gone through to forge records and get a room in the girls dorm was strenuous enough. He had no intention of outing himself by letting others know what kind of Youkai he was, that would be as bad a giveaway as the other thing he hid.

Shaking his head, he tried to chase the thought from his mind. "You're not going to get caught, just don't do anything stupid," he whispered under his breath, the completely un-masculine sound of his voice carrying from his lips. So far, he had avoided successful detection, changing in private, not really talking with people and generally avoiding others at all cost. There was no knowing what kind of consequences there would be should his illusion be discovered. Would they beat him like the human children did? Ridicule him and cast him out? He could still feel the fists on his body, as if the phantom pain served as a constant reminder to him. Rubbing his hand against his arm, he could still imagine the bruises that he tried so desperately to hide from his parents. His mother would have marched right down to the school and made things worse, while his dad would call him a wuss and demand more training. Both situations he was entirely glad were now over.

So lost in thought, he didn't even realize that he had made it to the dorm and in record time it seemed. Pushing open the door and removing his scarf, he walked down the hall towards his room. The other girls didn't even give him a second glance, as if he belonged there just the same as them. He assured himself that if he passed under these circumstances, he could pass under almost any. Here, he was just a flat chested girl on the way back to her room for the evening. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Ducking into his room, he slipped off his boots and stashed them near the door. His coat and scarf quickly found themselves being hung in the closet and stored neatly for later use. Even if it wasn't particularly cold, he never went anywhere without them. Maybe it made him look like a hipster, but he liked the ensemble.

He left the door to his room wide open, even if he didn't like to interact with others that much, he at least enjoyed the sound of others being around. It didn't make him feel so alone and secluded. Grabbing a book from his bag, he propped a pillow up against the wall and laid on his bed. This was serenity for him, a book, bed and not being beat up. Unfolding the pages, he crossed his legs and set in for the evening to read. He did wonder what everyone else would be up to tonight, or what tomorrow held in store for him, but he tried to focus on his book as best he could. Stealing a glance out the doorway, he just watched as the other girls walked to and fro to where ever they were going. Like a bee hive of activity, that he wasn't a part of. "Maybe later," he sighed and continued reading.​

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Early morning

Cheryll crossed her arms as she sat on the couch tears in her eyes. "I don't wanna go Mama, Papa" she whispered having been pleading with her parents for over an hour. Today was the day she was to go to Youkai Academy and she was scared. Sure she might be a genius but she had no idea how to act around others. "Please, let me stay home."

"Your going Cheryll and that's final" her father snapped finally losing his patience. "Now, come on" he said "Into your human form" he said gently and father and daughter both change forms Cheryll from her Lamia Youkai and her father from his Yasha Youkai.

Sighing unhappily Cheryll got up and followed her father out the door.

Evening

Cheryll sighed more as she sat in her dorm room. At the moment she had unpacked fully and was unsure if she was going to have a roommate. Might as well go outside she thought unsure of what to do, but she stood from her bed and glanced at the empty one hoping she'd have the room to herself she walked outside thinking about the speech she had just caught the end of. "Why does it matter, I just want to go home" She said to herself as she walked outside.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Later that day

Nothing interesting happened at the mall, at least that I remember. Though now we were sitting back outside talking. "So my parents died in the house fire." She said. I never liked fire, too destructive, and too hot. "Although I'd like to meet my real parents, I love the ones who took me in." I wondered if she was a Youkai like me, I couldn't tell but then again she was nicer than most humans. She continued her rant, something I rather enjoyed, hearing a voice that wasn't mine or my family's. "What about your family? Do you like them a lot?" She said, shattering my thought process.

"I uh, know my family. Well my parents and sister that is..." I'd never been asked about what I thought of them. "My parents ignored me, they said I was self sufficient enough by myself. They did think I needed to be social though, so they sent me here. Apparently Youkai are nicer."

"What's a Youkai?" She asked. I looked at her and thought for a moment, I really didn't know either.

"Well I guess it's someone who isn't human..."

"Aren't we all human?"

That question I could answer, "Well I'm not, I'm an Iceman."

She laughed, "That's funny, you were so serious I thought you really were."

I sighed, maybe she was human. I thought about reporting her to a teacher, but I didn't want anything bad to happen to her. If she thought I was a monster though she may be scared, or not like me though. So I just laughed nervously and said, "Yea"

She yawned and stretched, "Well I'm going to go to my dorm room, nice to meet you!"

"You too, glad I could make a friend today." I stopped myself then said, "We are friends right?"

"Yea, why wouldn't we be?"

"Forget I asked..." She laughed then walked to the girl's dorms.

I slumped against the tree, I had bought an extra journal and some pencils. She had also convinced me to get some new clothes. I decided a little nap was in order.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Girl's Dorm

Something changed in Gavin at the vampire's commands; something devious sprouted in his head. It was a thought, one that he couldn't ignore. It brought it self up from the Imp of the Perverse and flirted with Gavin, seducing him with its sweet melody. All it would take was for him to reach out ever so slightly, and with a caress of the cheek, he would speak a few syllables and the whole mess would be over. He was an apprentice of the elements, and it would only take but a few moments for him to destroy her. Gavin was tired of the smug attitude that this girl presented, an attitude that made her seem as if she were above him. All it would take was a light touch. He had nothing to lose, but he felt that doing so would gain him some sort of satisfaction.

When Gavin realized his devilish thoughts, his eyes widened and he bit his tongue. It was strange, even scary, that such Hellish thoughts would surface. He'd not expected his pact with Beelzebub to change him as a person as well...unless this was not the result of the pact. The young mage had no way of knowing, but he felt it better completely ignore all of the thoughts that came to his head in those prior moments.

Still, it was obvious that he couldn't trust her. Why should he? She certainly didn't trust him. Such was the relationship between a master and her slave...and yet, he still could not help being fond of her. It was rare to meet a girl so strong, and so in control as this one. Her domineering attitude did pissed him off, but at the same time, it only made him more interested. It was because of this that he made for the perfect pawn, and he knew this. As such, he needed a way to stay in control, to not be completely under the cover of her foot.

"Sorry, but I don't work for nameless girls," Gavin said with a snicker. "Though I must say, I'm rather..." he looked away for a moment, with his finger on his chin, to think up the correct word to continue his statement. "...surprised that you think so highly of me- or any mage, rather, that you would have them go for something so ambitious." This was a lie, he was almost completely sure that she had something else in mind; a cure or neutralizer for vampiric weaknesses was ridiculous, especially for a young mage such as himself. It didn't matter to him, though; not for now, at least.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
Thoughts of irritability ran through Elene's mind, as the boy snickered before her as though he were some form if imp; as much as he may have liked to believe it, he was no Succubus. There was rather a lack of them in her class, she'd noticed, especially given their ability to make their presence known more than even she. And she lacked nothing in the area of gaining attention. Even her current company was composed of a male she'd found asleep, who'd become enthralled to her service as easily as a whistle. It took no more effort than such to intimidate most people of the world, at least, though those ignorant of a Vampire's prowess would perhaps like to beat their chests like a primate and pretend they were greater.

"I am Marilyn of the family Merlin; you may call me either, because that's are my namea. As for my thoughts on mages; do you suppose there are many other Youkai that would be able to provide such protection? Given age, I would surely discover the answer myself. Alas," She leaned back in the couch and folded her palms over her lap, the rose inbetween them. "I am not old, and none of the Youkai present have any such abilities or knowledge. Whereas mages are known for the ease with which they can craft charms. And I'd best begin somewhere, even if your research only provides a foundation upon which more competent mages could build."

It was a fair judgement, at least in her eyes, for the male hadn't proven himself worthy of anything just yet. But, was growing rather tired of the conversation and sought to prove it with a small action, rather than words. The crimson rosehead was covered by her pale palm, followed by the soft noise of something being crushed, before she retrieved the bare stalk and tossed it with the tip of her finger. It landed smoothly in the vase; amongst its siblings, but without it head, which rested in Elene's palm as a pile of red ice-dust.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll shook her head and frowned sadly, "Why did they send me here" she said to herself feeling terrible. She'd been so sheltered in her life only being around her family, then out if the blue her parents decided to send her here to be around others in her age group that weren't her older sisters. Looking up at the sky Cheryll pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose because they were always falling down.

After a few minutes if walking looking at the sky Cheryll felt her eyes well up with tears as her thoughts of wanting to go home and not wanting to be there when suddenly she tripped over something and landed hard on her hands and knees; wincing as her left knee got a small cut. Not even able to get the nerve to look at what she tripped over as her tears started to fall.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I was having a dream about flying when suddenly I felt another pain in my side. "Why do people keep kicking me..." I whined. But the person who kicked me had fallen to the ground and was in pain. I was going to scold her, but she looked sad enough and I couldn't just be angry for her for waking me up. So I stood up, dusted the dirt off my clothes and attempted a smile. I held out my hand to help her up, "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" The fall wasn't that bad, and I've had worse cuts, so it must be something else. "Are you sad about something?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

I... I haven't...

Volt bent over and put his hands on his legs- right above his knees- at the finish line, breathing heavily. He needed to do this kind of stuff more often; it felt like years since he'd gone that fast, and that wasn't his fastest. A bit of sweat dripped and hit the ground, falling from his forehead, and he grinned.

I haven't... done that in... in...

Softly picking up and putting away the coin bag on the floor, safely in his pocket, he thought of how awesome that had been. He had barely noticed that the evening was coming, and standing back up, he looked up at the sky. The blue had begun to fade away, giving way for slowly, darker colors. The moon, a bit over a half moon from the looks of it, slowly ever began to appear. He ran his hand through his hair.

"You win, Sorae! I give in." Milly waved, and Volt looked around.
"That was one of the best races ever! I wish I could do that more often... the other guys at my public school who tried out for track and field weren't that great, so I've been holding back often." Volt ran his hands through his head, carefully so not to undo his headband. "Thanks for the race, seriously."

I haven't done this in... must've been...

Slowly glancing around, he decided that swimming was imperative right now; mostly because he was sweating and exhausted. Thankfully, Milly shared his feelings; she had shouted, "definitely think swimming is a good idea."
"Alright; I'mma just get a bit wet in the pool showers before I get in. I'll see you in a bit! Take a shower too if you want."

Volt turned on the shower, untying his headband and taking a 2-minute soak. Afterwards, he put on a white T-shirt and his navy blue swimming trunks. Tying his headband back on, he came out of the showers. "Hey Milly! Ready to go to the pool?"

Years. Not this fast... I haven't had a race like this in years... or maybe none compare to this... thanks for the race, Milly!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly nodded as Volt told her he was going for a shower. It was a good idea, especially after what they had just done, running all that way in some pretty intense heat too.

Waving towards him, she moved off to the girls block which was more sheltered to get changed, swapping her t-shirt, hoodie and shorts for a small, cute tube bikini. However, just to feel slightly more comfortable, she dug out a spare Tshirt from her bag and tugged it on, tying a small knot at the side so it turned into a tank top style for comfort. After all, even though Kaiko wasn't one for being shy, she had only just meet Volt and wasn't exactly sure how she'd feel around him.

Jumping into the shower, she set the water to cold, chilling her skin and soothing her aching muscles, before she felt slightly better. Grabbing her rucksack , she then shoved in into a small locker compartment and locked it, taking the key and attaching it to her wrist. At this point, as if perfectly timed, she then heard Sorae's voice shout her.
"Hey Milly! Ready to go to the pool?"

Turning on the spot, she walked back out of the changing room and scanned the area for Sorae before her eyes settled on him. He'd changed like her obviously but his red hair band still stayed on. But for now she didn't question the boy's seemly permanent attachment to the red accessory.

Waving back towards him, she shouted back.

"Yeah, race ya to the pool!"

She grinned at this mischievously, then twisted on the spot and bolted for the square body of water. Of course it didn't take long until she reached the pools edge and she dived in, going for the classic tomboy approach of full on dive bomb. Her small form connecting with the pool's glassy surface with a massive splash. She could do the graceful moves but that just didn't feel right.

Once under water, Kaiko, allowed herself to sink before stretching out her legs and toes to only just graze the bottom of the pool. Upon contact with the almost sandpaper textured tiles, she then kicked out pushing herself to the surface, before a well wanted gulp of air.

When at last her head broke the surface, then same lopsided grin appeared over her lips, as she tread water, smoothing back her hair from her face. "You coming in? the water's great!" she jested.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sniffled and looked up to see that she had fallen over an older boy with white hair and pale skin with a lightly shaven face who was holding out a hand to her. "Uh...I...I'm....s...sorry" she managed to stutter out shyly extremely unsure on what to say as she took the boys hand so he could help her up as she straightened her glasses with her free hand. "I...d-didn't mean to fall over you......" She paused looking nervous as she wipes away her tears. She didn't start talking again and looked down at the ground feeling insecure with herself. I...I don't know what to do

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Girl's Dorm

Gavin felt as if he was learning how to push her buttons, though she did a rather impressive job of masking her emotions and the like. Inadvertent blinking, looking at him, looking away from him, small gestures with her hands, small movements of her body...these were the types of things Gavin looked for to truly understand her mood. This one in particular did most of those things with little emphasis, making it a chore for him to figure her out, in fact, it was nigh on impossible (if possible at all). Still, her body would tense, and that was the only way he could tell how she was feeling...at least, from what he could tell. She had quite a bit of control over her body, so it was a mostly futile effort and mainly made Gavin seem like a lecher (that, coupled with the fact that he was in the Girl's Dorm). Still, he wasn't going to act as if he'd figured her out; he knew that she was still hiding quite a bit from him.

Anyway, she made valid points, and he was heavily versed in the dark arts, as well as alchemy and the like- not that she would know that. He wasn't so sure how he felt about helping her reach such a goal, though. It was no matter. Should he actually learn of such a way to eliminate or nullify a weakness, there would be no reason to fear giving it to her. Would he ever figure out such a thing? There was no real way of knowing, but should it happen, he would be able to control the situation regardless of her influence over him.

"My name is Kion Gavin, though I'd prefer that you call me Kion," Gavin said with an expressionless face. He decided to stop putting on airs and showing himself for who he truly was. He was no longer tired, nor did he have any reason to try to assert himself as some sort of dominant figure. He had no reason to trust her, but presenting a faux-image wouldn't get him anywhere. "As of today, I'll be working with you to accomplish whatever goal you have in mind." With that, he took a very modest bow. "But know this: if you become too much of a threat to me or the other youkai, I will stop you, and even kill you myself if I have to. It isn't anything personal, nor do I mean any disrespect; in fact, I like you. I'm not some vigilante, but I have something important I need to achieve here, and it seems you do as well." Gavin returned to a normal standing position. "That is all. I bid you adieu, Ms. Merlin." With that, Gavin made his way out of the dorm.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

Volt rubbed the back of his neck as Milly replied to his question.

"Yeah, race ya to the pool!"

Noticing she had quickly turned around, he noticed he forgot something. Bandages! Oh well. A few scars didn't hurt... although he didn't like showing them off; and he declined to jog, instead preferring a walk. He wasn't a slow walker though; as soon as Kaiko had done her dive bomb into the pool, he was there. Only to be splashed by water, but of course, he was there.

Oh well. It was quite refreshing, but really a tease of what he would feel when water engulfed him completely. Milly seemed to stretch on the bottom, then come back up. I can't wait to go inside , he silently thought to himself. It must be soooooo refreshing. He stretched a bit as Milly regained her composure.

"You coming in? The water's great!"
"Why wouldn't I?" He replied, a wicked grin across his face. He would do a awesome maneuver- like a backflip or something- on a normal day, but at the moment Volt would rather have gone in nice and easy. Of course, he didn't do that either; he entered with a cannonball, creating a worthy splash but still making a softer entrance that wouldn't make him move too much.

As he came back up, his hair hadn't fallen down completely but curved downward, now slick and shiny, and his headband wasn't in the same position as before, now a bit crooked. After wiping down his face once with his right hand, he looked towards Milly once again. He smiled. "Awesome and refreshing, isn't it? It's great after a long run." He soaked in the water some more. "This was a good idea, definitely. Kudos to you, Milly." He thought for a moment. "What kind of Youkai are you, out of curiosity? I've heard humans aren't common around here... in fact, extremely rare. So I doubt you're one of those...." Thinking of this, he thought about practicing on a certain summon. He had almost mastered it as much as he had mastered summoning Meow... perhaps it was time to go on to the next step?

Screw it. He was in a pool at sunset, and it was awesome.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Settling In...& Discovering A Dark Secret

I'm finally settling in, in my own room. It looks okay, though I like my old room better. I was hearing some loud music somewhere, & I swear I wanted it shut off. Who on earth was playing that music? I oughta give that weasel a piece of my mind. Uh, but first I should look up this school first. I need to be sure.

Good thing I brought my laptop. It has permanent satellite linkup, so I'm able to stay online no matter where I am. I turn it on, go to google or bing & look up Youkai...what was the name of this school? I instead type in Youkai Academy.

I got loads of links, as usual, & starting looking this place up. So far it was just rumors I was reading about, until I stumbled upon clear information. I saw a picture of the school, & get this - it looked exactly like this school here. I read some stuff about it. It wasn't clear, but I was able to figure out the puzzle.

I'm in a school for monsters.

Cue freak out mode. I closed my laptop & began sweating & scratching my hair, my chin on my desk. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I was literally freaking out, almost anyone around the boys' dorm could hear me, maybe even the girls' dorm. "What am I gonna do?" What kind of school did my parents send me to? "How will I get out of here?" How will I survive a school of monsters? They all seem normal, but I read that's just their human form. Nami really was a vampire! What was the headmaster? Does he know? I'm an only human boy, I can't stay here, I'll die!

"GAAAAAHHHHH!" Somebody help me! No, I'm on my own! I need to get out of here!

Khawill

<3
Years
She didn't answered my question, though maybe she didn't hear me. Or maybe she didn't want to tell me. She seemed scared of me, as if I would yell at her or insult her, but I could not figure out why. She also began crying again, something that I linked to her cut knee. "Well, you don't need to cry about it..." Unsure about how to deal with this it was all I could say. "I am not angry, so don't cry..." I remember when my sister came home crying sometimes and I never knew why. I'd always try to make her feel better though. "When my sister cries I tell her it's okay and I gave her my toys, but that was when I was young and I don't think you want toys... Are you sad because your knee hurts? We can go to the nurse if it is..." I said nervously, I didn't want her to cry more. "We can go to the nurse and she can make it better..."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
Elene allowed Gavin to make his promise and leave, with nothing but a small smile on her lips. His words did not dignify an answer, and any danger to her was a simply ludicrous concept. There was absolutely no reason for her to attack the other students of the school, save to prove a point or for self-defense, because then there would be nobody left to be in awe of her. Of course, there were those who could try to sow discord in her personal rule, but they knew not what she knew they knew not of what was and she knew. Regardless, the events of the day had gone far more in her favor than anticipated, and left the Vampire with nothing more to do than retire to her quarters and meet whichever being she'd share them with. Or that Marilyn would, for the most part.

She rose from the couch with a wave of her hand, that sent the crimson ice-dust scattering through the air, to be picked up by a stray wind and carried out of the window. It was merely showing off for herself, of course, but such fortituitous moments of weather were not to be wasted. Anybody could have been watching her at any point, after all. With her other hand, she sweeped up her violin case and placed the silly straw to her blood bag back between her pale lips. She moved through the halls of the girl's dorm with gliding steps and suckling at the tip of the blood bag, until she arrived to her quarters and stretched her arms wide.

The roommate hadn't yet arrived, but 'twas only a matter of time, that Elene sought to cover by placing her violin case besides her bed and placing her shoes away in the closet. After that, she approached the border of the mirror and gazed into them, having discarded her wig and contact lenses to run through her beautifully bouncy silver locks with a similarly extravagant brush. She'd manage to see the roommate through the mirror, and allow either herself or Marilyn to take over, depending on her first impression of the girl.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 1: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu listened to the complaints Solo had and started to feel anger growing inside him when this Lycan called him a girl. This was it, this guy is getting detention! right now! Ryuu tried to calm down and sighed to let out all the anger that had gathered inside him for a brief moment. He brushed the back of his head before opening his eyes again to glare at the naughty boy. "Strike 3, you're coming with me now." Ryuu said in a way a bishounen would in an Anime, really cool.

Ryuu moved behind Solo and picked him up with one hand by holding the collar of his shirt. Like a mother wolf picking up her puppy's but this was different because... well... Ryuu is a male. Some students would probably think that Higoroshi-sensei is a Vampire when he would walk past them however, this was not the case. Ryuu's Youkai identity was unknown, and he wanted it to keep it like that.

Ryuu noticed Solo was awfully light which made it easier for him to carry him away even though his arms were starting to hurt already. "Naughty dogs should be punished." Ryuu said as he left the boys dorms and entered the Youkai school. Once he was back at his save harbor he let go of Solo And placed him on a seat forward him. "Read this and make an essay about it." Ryuu trew a random human history book forward Solo and sat down on his chair behind his desk. "You're staying here untill it's done, if you refuse..." Ryuu cracked his knuckles and once again glared at the idiot that had called him a girl. "Things won't get pleasant." he finished his sentence with a evil smile on his lips.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 1: The roommate
Dorm Room

Takumi thanked Nami for showing him where the dorms were and walked off after waving nicely at her. Nami couldn't help but blush a little. "See you later!" Nami waved as well and proceeded to the girls dorms, this boy... his blood smelled nice, his hair was cool, his face was handsome... Nami smiled at herself and entered the girls Dorm. It was huge, the hallways, the seemed-to-be living room... everything. Nami shaked her head to wake her up out her little daydream, right now she had to check if she was sharing a dorm room with someone.

It took awhile before she finally found a dorm room saying "Nami Kyuuketsuki & Elene Merlin". Nami blinked a few times and couldn't help but feel a little nervous, she heard a door closing inside her dorm room, was Elene inside? what kind of Youkai would she be? It seemed like she indeed had to share a dorm room, not a problem, but she won't be able to walk around in her Vampire form like this.

Nami opened the door room and found a girl inside, with silver hair? So she was a Vampire as well... The girl was looking in a mirror, as if she was expecting her and trying to make this unnoticable but still able to see Nami when she would walk in.

"Wow... you're a Vampire?" Nami's first comment was on this girl as she glanced at her with her suprised expression. "I see... just like me." Nami closed the door and dropped her human disguise to show her beautiful silver hair and her crimson eyes. "Oh! how rude of me... my name is Nami Kyuuketsuki." Nami introduced herself to the girl who was probably Elene. "Seems like i'm your roommate from now on."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
The Classroom...?

Chapter One: Part Five
Reluctant Beginnings

Well, this was... Infuriating. However, he decidedly remained silent all of the way there. On top of that, he refused to move. Like hell if he gave the teacher any help. Not that he needed it. He decided to just let out his temper once he got there. Oh, and what do you know!

"Read this and make an essay about it." The teacher threw some ridiculous book about human history at him. "You're staying here until it's done, if you refuse... Things won't get pleasant."

Solo shook his head, pretending he was actually reading this garbage for a few seconds. He then stood himself up, cleared his throat, and walked forward until he stood in front of the teacher's desk. "Ahem... I'd like to present my report orally." Without waiting for the teacher to respond, as he'd probably say no, Solo just went ahead and started. He held his fingers in an upward direction, against his stomach, the book hovering above it. As he spoke, his voice was riddled with anger and also a hint of snide remark.

"Humans, a race of two-legged skinsacks from the Planet Earth. They claim they're the dominant species, though thousands of them die every day. And they complain about us animals overpopulating, when they easily form a majority of the planet now. They kill for fun more often than they do for food. Why? Because it makes them feel good about themselves. Because they're so ignorant to other species that they take enjoyment out of KILLING US!!" Solo's tone had heightened to a yell, his fist clenched and swung to the right, sending the hovering book flying directly into the wall with a loud smack, followed by a slightly less loud landing.

Solo, clearly too overly frustrated with the subject itself, was breathing angrily. Instead of facing the teacher for whatever he planned to do, Solo immediately turned and stormed toward the back of the classroom, slamming his arm into the wall, and then... Just resting it there. Soon he found himself leaning against the wall, resting his head against his arm. His mood had suddenly dropped, but there was no doubt spite in his tone now. "Go ahead and punish me however you like... It won't change anything."

!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
A scoff held itself in Elene's throat as her roommate raised the question of her Vampiric form, followed by the slow revelation of her own nature. It was something peculiar, though not eyebrow raising, and not something she'd expected. Now her brief task was to figure out just what kind of Vampire her roommate was; one that knew of her own prowess, or a fool who fell into all the entrapments of mortals or other weaker Youkai. Being one of the few Youkai that possessed a human form naturally, instead of learning it through the tutelage of the school, the former was frustratingly common in all of the history that Elene had read up on, and especially in some of the more modern fiction that made bile rise in her throat; a body liquid she did not even possess.

"A pleasure to meet you, Nami Kyuuketsuki." Elene greeted her roommate with perfect pronunciation, as she tossed her brush into an open drawer with perfect precision, along with a spin that allowed her to see the girl without the veil of reflection. "I am Marilyn Elene, of the family Merlin, and you may call me any of those names." Her footsteps against the dormroom floor were silent, as her weight was shifted and balanced in just the perfect way to allow her quiet movements, until she stood just a few inches away from Nami, far too close for comfort, and looked her straight in the eye. "Indeed, we are roommates, and I think we're going to have a lot of fun together." She flashed a grin that showed her wicked fangs, before spinning on her heel and approaching her mirror.

There was no uncertainty in Elene's mind that the girl was not of her caliber. She was forgetful, not in control of her reactions, and possessed a penchant for stating the obvious. These were all flaws in her personality that could be removed, with enough training, as she supposed that Nami would be interested in becoming her friend. If not, there was always manipulation, especially if she proved too sentimental. Regardless, the judgements were a little too swift for somebody who had only spoken a few words, so the Vampire reported once again to her violin case and smiled warmly at her roommate.

"I hope you don't mind, but I like to practice my violin whenever I get the chance to. In return, you may feel free to touch any of my," Marilyn's. "Computer systems. If not, we'll have to come to some form of arrangement. Until then, why don't you tell me about yourself?" She asked, unclasping her violin case and retrieving an unfinished music sheet that lied within. She retrieved her fine ink pen, and proceeded to scribe the river of her muse across the ivory sheets. Her crimson eyes didn't leave Nami for even a second.

Back