• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PC likes you.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
I'm going to expand upon/edit this post later, but I just wanted to say that this is probably one of the best recent PokeCommunity updates, IMO. :D

...Although I somehow got a strange "Like" on a post - the "Like" dates back to 'January 1st, 1970 12:00 AM'; I'm assuming that's a glitch of some sort? OR MAYBE THE ADVENT OF TIME TRAVEL; OMG GUYS!!! :S

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm going to expand upon/edit this post later, but I just wanted to say that this is probably one of the best recent PokeCommunity updates, IMO. :D

...Although I somehow got a strange "Like" on a post - the "Like" dates back to 'January 1st, 1970 12:00 AM'; I'm assuming that's a glitch of some sort? OR MAYBE THE ADVENT OF TIME TRAVEL; OMG GUYS!!! :S

At the beginning of the like system, before the part in the UCP was implemented, the likes didn't have the time recorded. So all likes that were given before the UCP part came into being have that date.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
No, just no.

If someone is a bad poster -- ie, spam -- then they're dealt with accordingly. Being a bad poster or a good poster is subjective, it's up to each individual who reads the post to decide for him or herself whether the post is 'good' or not. Also, one can improve their post quality through constructive criticism and polite suggestions made by others, not through harsh judgements and evaluations forced onto them.

i realize this post is 2 months old, but people don't need a dislike button to make someone feel bad, they could just like a post that says something critical about the last post. i see it quite a lot around the forums.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If you see that sort of thing and feel like it's making people feel bad for the sake of it rather than being constructive, you could always report it. The last thing we want to do is give people a way to make others feel bad about their posts.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Alright, not sure if I should start a new thread for this in Questions or Feedback or stick it here, but I guess its relevant to the Like system so I'll post it here.
Anyways, I found this in the Post a Thon challenge in Pokemon Clubs, and its happened to me a few times as well.
Spoiler:

In addition to this, when I like a post, sometimes I find that I'm no longer able to see who else liked the post. Instead, it will redirect me to the top of the page for some reason. Just thought it should be made known, thanks.
~Cosmo

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Alright, not sure if I should start a new thread for this in Questions or Feedback or stick it here, but I guess its relevant to the Like system so I'll post it here.
Anyways, I found this in the Post a Thon challenge in Pokemon Clubs, and its happened to me a few times as well.
Spoiler:
In addition to this, when I like a post, sometimes I find that I'm no longer able to see who else liked the post. Instead, it will redirect me to the top of the page for some reason. Just thought it should be made known, thanks.
~Cosmo

I've had the same problem before with the likes not showing up. Usually when I refresh it fixes the problem, but I'll bring it up with hstaff.

Back