• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Guardians of Sobta [T] [OOC]

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
Excellent! I'll hunt down a rival! In the meantime, I'mma take Tepig, if that's alright with you.
I'll be your rival with a Snivy, if you like.

And if I get accepted.

Character's Name: Sophie Tomlinson
Appearance: Medium blue hair which falls down her back, having never been cut; lightly tanned, heavily freckled skin; slight build that gets her taken for an 11-year-old on a regular basis; soft green eyes.
Personality: Relatively easygoing, but a little nervous around Pokemon, and often self-conscious around people. She doesn't have very good general knowledge about Pokemon, and relies on her Pokedex a lot. She's fairly critical, and though she never loses her temper, she likes to win arguments, and doesn't easily drop them. Most of all she hates try-hards, thoughtless people, and wasteful consumer culture.
Game Difficulty: Hard
Character History: Sophie's parents are both gardeners, philosophers and environmentalists. They cultivate various berries for a living; they distrust modern technology, and so Sophie had a fairly simple, if isolated, upbringing. She's excited to get a Pokedex and see more of the modern world, but at the same time she still likes to keep it simple.
Rival: tba
Starter: Snivy

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
It's a good SU, but the history is lacking. It doesn't tell us much, and it would fit better in the Personality section. Can you just add a few paragraphs? If so, I'll probably accept you.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sounds excellent!

Character's Name: Rikazu Mokashi

Appearance: Hair Colour, Height, Weight, Skin Tone, Significant Features

Personality: Nature, Likes, Dislikes, Your Strengths and Weaknesses

Game Difficulty: Extreme. Because I am extreme.

Character History: Who were you before, what did you do, did you have anything traumatic or eventful happen?

Rival: Sophie Tomlinson

Starter: Tepig

Extra: Something that doesn't go above (delete this part if there is nothing)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey guys I'm back, sweaty, exhausted and tired but I'm here to check up on you all also thanks GoldenRayquaza you did great while I was away :) Herotostay123 I'll need you to fill in the other fields before continuning, if you request a reserve I can do that but until then those spots can be taken. Also Nyume like Goldenrayquaza said you need to include more information around personality and/or Character History. Thanks all ;)

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Yay!
Firstly, i got a question, can my character meet up with other than my rival? (like GM's character) or is it we got on a different 'dimension' (what i mean is we can't meet other pairs) because it's.. rather.. you-know-what-i-mean if the professor got many starters..

The second one, i suggest to locate the town on the list to the map. I mean like where is exactly the Elegno Town on the map, it's rather confusing @-@)/

And the other thing is, i can't wait for the start of the IC lol!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ok to answer your question Pixel Circle, no you will not be meeting initially you and your rival are on the same timeline, but here's the deal though when we get cracking into the depths of the villainous team I'm bringing all Pokemon universes of Sobta together into one and when we break through the climax we bid farewell and head onwards separately. Post-Game I might let groups meet up and battle but I'll get everyone up to the same point before that Climax in the story.

On your second note I am currently in the process of creating a second Map Identifying all locations, I should have it up by Friday.

Nevermind Friday the map is up now it's at the bottom of Towns and Cities the only unmarked Civilization is the Pokemon League although I think most of you could've figured that out already :)

Last edited:

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
Resubmitting after modification!

Character's Name: Sophie Tomlinson
Appearance: Medium blue hair which falls to her shoulders; lightly tanned, heavily freckled skin; slight build that gets her taken for an 11-year-old on a regular basis; soft green eyes.
Personality: Relatively easygoing, but a little nervous around Pokémon, who she badly wants to bond with but feels a little inadequate around, and often self-conscious around people, who she often feels awkward trying to relate to. She doesn't have very good general knowledge about Pokémon, and relies on her Pokédex a lot. She's fairly critical, and though she never loses her temper, she likes to win arguments, and doesn't easily drop them, even when people are just trying to rile her up. Most of all she hates try-hards, thoughtless people, and wasteful consumer culture.
Game Difficulty: Hard
Character History: Sophie's parents are both gardeners, philosophers and environmentalists. They cultivate various berries for a living, and mix herbal remedies; they distrust modern technology, and so Sophie had a fairly simple, if isolated, upbringing, schooled at home as an only child. She found companionship in the daughter of an alternative herbal remedy dispensary owner who had a business relationship with Sophie's parents, a similarly quiet girl called Amy who shared her pet Eevee with Sophie, along with her vivid imaginative repertoire of games and stories. Amy became like a sister to Sophie her over the years, until her family relocated their business two years ago to a whole different region. Sophie suddenly found herself friendless and unable to relate to most of the young people around her, and since that time she has kept to herself and her studies, although she doesn't know what kind of career she wants to aim for. She decided to go on a trainer's journey to see more of the modern world and find her own way in life.
Rival: heretostay123
Starter: Snivy

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey guys if you're ready to start out your journey then head over to the IC thread and PM me, I'll get you're journey started off for you so setting, some basic tasks to roll the ball and hopefully keep you on track for the journey, if everything goes as planned we'll end up all battling some big fights when the groups meet up :)

Guys I'm gonna clear this up right here, right now these are the times throughout yours and everyone's stories you will all meet up so your universes will meet.

1: At the climax of the villains power when all strength will be needed
2: At the Pokemon League if someone requests to fight you I will supervise the battle
3: After the game you may meet up with others who also have completed the game
4: During special events such as the Langore Festival

You may also be mentioned in other people's stories as an aspiring trainer, mysterious traveler, contest star, tough battler or pokemon guide. This will be up to everyone else to decide so don't ask people to include you in their stories, they'll do so if they want to. Also don't forget to PM if you are ready to go I'll need both rivals to PM before they begin otherwise it won't be really fair. ;)

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Seems interesting... I'll have my sign up tomorrow :D (goldenRayquaza would u be my rival?)

Character's Name: Tano

Appearance: Tano is a small character, and is rather skinny and lanky, with his weight being under the average. He has olive skin due to his rich background and many holidays abroad, and his hair is navy blue and long in length, but tends to stick up at the front for effect. He wears a white t-shirt under a red checkered shirt which remains open, and a black studded bracelet on his right arm. He has piercing blue eyes and wear skinny jeans to match his colour scheme.

Personality: Tano is a happy, easy going character, that is always on the ball and knows whats happening when, and is often remarked for his intelligence. His happy go lucky nature often lands him in the deep end, as some people think he is a coward as he prefers not to say his opinion. He hasn't got many friends, but knows a lot of people that he hangs around with. His true friend (and probably his only friend) is named Aaron, and the two have very similar interests. Tano likes all sorts of music, from hip-hop to heavy metal, and doesn't really have a favourite in it, or anything for that matter. He dislikes snobby people and those who are stuck up, yet he keeps his opinions hidden. He doesn't get angry at people, never, for he fears that if he does he will break down and his emotions will spill. He is very sensitive and is very self cautious

Game Difficulty: Medium

Character History: Born and raied in Hearthome city, Tano travelled around the region with his best friend Aaron, acompanied by his mother and father. Tano usually went with Aarons family, for his mother was always in hospital and his Dad was there to accompany her. [WIP]
Rival: Neighbor A. Rival (Check with Rival for full Name

Starter: Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott (Rival cannot have same starter as you)

Last edited:

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Many people start to join, eh?
I can't wait until all can play, seemsly like the battle part gonna be interesting. ^^

@Crimson0191
I just want to tell you that GoldenRayquaza already rivalled the GM..
Well, although i don't know because it's really up to you all~

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Guys I've decided time sucks, so instead of ditching it it's going to be shortened so you can do more stuff with the day instead of doing one thing :) Also Crimson0191 you'll need to see if GR will be alright with being your rival and add some more detail to your SU I'll reserve you though.

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Guys I've decided time sucks, so instead of ditching it it's going to be shortened so you can do more stuff with the day instead of doing one thing :) Also Crimson0191 you'll need to see if GR will be alright with being your rival and add some more detail to your SU I'll reserve you though.

.. Eh?
What do you mean by that actually?
It's confusing ~_~

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I've just cut down time so instead of it taking a whole day to fly from one city to another it takes only 1/2 hr.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Guys, you have an OOC thread. Rather than posts / half posts in your IC thread you should post any OOC information or questions here.

Back