• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Vampire Diaries & The Originals Fan Club

Favorite Series?

• Total voters

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ci3xchf.gif
NWQoIrS.gif

Introduction
Welcome to The Vampire Diaries & The Originals Club, owned by none other than [supporter]Sector[/supporter]! This is a place where you can discuss everything & anything related to the franchise, meaning any of the television, rehash & novel series are the core reasons for our club! Discussing news or anything media related about the franchise & celebrities or characters are certainly allowed. Now enjoy your quest for blood!

Rules
Before we start fanboy/girling about our two TV shows, there's a few rules to follow. :)

• All PC rules and FC&G rules apply here. - Self explanatory!
  • Trolling, flaming, & bashing members will not be tolerated. - Be kind to one another, and if you don't like what others have to say, then don't say anything at all!
  • Keep topics within the TV shows - You can talk about the actors & actresses that star/will star in the shows, but keep it within the club's theme. You can talk about Nina Dobrev's plans about the shows, but not plans about her future shows.
  • Anyone can post a topic! - if the club's current topic has died down, you can make a new one.
  • No linking to full episodes/download links! - That is a big no-no. You may get infracted for this.
  • Be sure to use spoiler tags when talking about new episodes. - It's understandable that there are a few who may be behind on the newer episodes. Please keep in mind to use [spoiler-][/spoiler] tags when typing up your thoughts.

Group Members
[supporter]Sector[/supporter]
[supporter]恐竜の女王[/supporter]
[supporter] Twihiki_Amias[/supporter]

Sign-Up!
To join, please use the form below and please answer the current topic when signing up. All fields are required.

Username:
Favorite Character (from one or both shows):
Current Topic Answer:

Topics
1) Which series do you enjoy most right now?

CSS & thread handwritten by [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]. Give cookies!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Very cool club! I've been meaning to see this and Buffy, but I haven't yet. Best of luck to your club. :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'd like to join please! :D

Username: miakalina
Favorite Character (from one or both shows): Rebekah & Anna
Current Topic Answer: I'm enjoying The Originals more at the moment. I think mostly because TVD has already had so many seasons and TO is a little more refreshing...I don't really know how to explain it. x]

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Very cool club! I've been meaning to see this and Buffy, but I haven't yet. Best of luck to your club. :)
Thanks! You should give them a try! :)
I'd like to join please! :D

Username: miakalina
Favorite Character (from one or both shows): Rebekah & Anna
Current Topic Answer: I'm enjoying The Originals more at the moment. I think mostly because TVD has already had so many seasons and TO is a little more refreshing...I don't really know how to explain it. x]

I'd have to agree. Throughout the week I'm always excited to see The Originals more than The Vampire Diaries, especially because of that refreshing feeling it has. Not to mention, Klaus being the face of the show, he's just too entertaining!

The Originals (The actual characters, not the show) were completely interesting as a whole, thus stealing the spotlights from the original TVD cast for most cases(Agree, anyone?). When they were announcing the series premiere of The Originals back in the spring(?), at first I thought they were going back in time with the story, when they first turned into Originals themselves. Instead they just moved to New Orleans. Either way, I think they did a good move switching Rebekah, Elijah & Klaus to their own show.

Also welcome Mia! :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Thanks! You should give them a try! :)

I'd have to agree. Throughout the week I'm always excited to see The Originals more than The Vampire Diaries, especially because of that refreshing feeling it has. Not to mention, Klaus being the face of the show, he's just too entertaining!

The Originals (The actual characters, not the show) were completely interesting as a whole, thus stealing the spotlights from the original TVD cast for most cases(Agree, anyone?). When they were announcing the series premiere of The Originals back in the spring(?), at first I thought they were going back in time with the story, when they first turned into Originals themselves. Instead they just moved to New Orleans. Either way, I think they did a good move switching Rebekah, Elijah & Klaus to their own show.

Also welcome Mia! :)
Yes! When the Originals were first introduced into TVD I said that they need their own show because their characters have so much depth to them and I wanted to see where their characters could go. I was really happy when they announced the spin-off. It could also be because I was already biased of Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin before TVD. 8D

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Yes! When the Originals were first introduced into TVD I said that they need their own show because their characters have so much depth to them and I wanted to see where their characters could go. I was really happy when they announced the spin-off. It could also be because I was already biased of Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin before TVD. 8D

Phoebe & Claire were best friends before arriving in their TVD/TO appearances, were they not?

I've noticed a lot of fans wants Caroline to head over to The Originals. Do you think she will in the future?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Username: [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]
Favorite Character (from one or both shows): Damon/Caroline & Rebekah/Klaus
Current Topic Answer: I'm really enjoying The Vampire Diaries more, I'm a little behind in The Originals.

Also Caroline might possibly will eventually head on over to New Orleans at some point, to join Klaus
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]
Favorite Character (from one or both shows): Damon/Caroline & Rebekah/Klaus
Current Topic Answer: I'm really enjoying The Vampire Diaries more, I'm a little behind in The Originals.

Also Caroline might possibly will eventually head in over to New Orleans at some point, to join Klaus
Spoiler:

Welcome!

Spoiler:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I was always a Caroline and Klaus shipper, but I don't know how I'd feel about her going to the Originals. So used to her being on TVD.

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I was always a Caroline and Klaus shipper, but I don't know how I'd feel about her going to the Originals. So used to her being on TVD.

Spoiler:
Caroline & Klaus!

Spoiler:

Back