• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
tell concorde i said congrates too. Cause i love this game. and i hope she has time now to finish it.

cloudffvii2696

hmmm...What should I put here?
Years
This looks great!
but one side note. In the Second Gym video, when the leader says "Im the master of darkness.Are you afraid? Well you should...Hah!" it would sound gramatically correct if it said "Well you should be...hah!"

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I wonder, when will the battle fire hack be finished?

Asking for release dates is against the rules.

It's Concorde not Concored. Sheesh, why don't people read other members names' before posting!! Plus, it is a she not a his/her. You can see the gender on her post!! Don't you know how to read? (0_o)

You shouldn't make a completely offtopic post just because someone spelled a member's name wrong.

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
Concorde is brilliant!!! I love the fakemon design!!! <3
I wish her the best luck !!!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
wonderful hack concorde! but one question, when will the beta released? and I don't mean "when" in what date, but "when" in where or how far you are in the hack?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
This really lookes like a good game. I hope you take your time and not rush. The hacks don't look right when they are rushed

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
I really hope the beta or suming is released soon, or the full game even!83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back