• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Pokemon is pretty easy because I've written several of those but I need more than that. I've never seen Fruits Basket so I won't be able to make an RP for it. ^^;

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
^ I always like to see a good Superhero RP pop up. Teen Titans, X-Men, Sky High, whatever. Its all good to me. Also, I'd latch onto any RP with large, ferocious reptiles abundant...

Alana

Years
That I can do. Give me some time. I have an idea forming in my head. I just need to poke it a bit until it becomes clearer. I'll post again when I have some of it typed up. (Edit it this one if there's no reply.)

Edit: Mauahahahaha! I got my brain to work and came up with an idea! I have finished writing it and shall post it soon. It's a bit choppy but I think it's easy to understand so I won't bother going back and prettying it up. (Yes, I am lazy. :P)

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
Years
I might make a Pokemon RP {and be very picky on who gets in, mind you} ,but my brain's creative juice isn't the right type to make an RP plot. Sure, I can make a decent fic/fanfic {which shall all stay in the dark depths of my computer, mind you} ,character {same}, but no good plot. >< So, any suggestions would be appreciated.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I've been dabbling with an idea of a Pokemon RP based on the Bible's Book of Revelation

As we now know, Mew is the ancestor of all Earth Pokemon. My thought is that after Arseus created Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia to create the Earth, Arseus created Mew to be the ancestor of all Pokemon. Since then, many species of Pokemon have evolved from Mew while the species of Mew itself has become very elusive. Eventually, however, Mew sightings stop flowing in completely. While this is nothing major to some, the trainers more involved with the mystic side of Pokemon become concerned. Then, a pharmeceutical company called Nero Industries (secretly owned by Team Rocket and stocked with the scientists that created Mewtwo) claims to have created a new Formula that can make your Pokemon perform better (secretly, its created from the Mew DNA used to make Mewtwo). The formula becomes very popular because of its fascinating results, and it gets to the point where if you even wish to be able to compete in Pokemon battles at all you must use the Formula to be able to stand a chance. What the Trainers don't know is, the Formula, while making the Pokemon stronger, makes them perfectly suceptible to Giovanni's Mind Control. Giovanni had the scientists use the DNA and formulas to turn himself into the powerful Mewthree (working title). Mewthree has control over any Pokemon that uses the Formula, and eventually he summons the Pokemon to turn on their masters and serve him. All of the Pokemon that used the formula become obdient to Mewthree and enslave their masters. Team Rocket (with their formula enhanced Pokemon) even manage to capture Kyogre, Deoxys, Entei, and Mewtwo and force exposure to the Formula to them. At that point, the humans' only chance of survival are the Expirienced Trainers that didn't use The Formula and the remaining Legends. When that seems like it may not be enough, some of the trainers seek out to try to find the Mews, who are the only remaining hope for changing the tide of the War. When the Mews are found, Giovanni/Mewthree attempts to force the Formula on Mews, but they resist and the ensuing battle between them creates an explosion so large that a mountain range is blown apart into a flattened plane, which the two sides of the War march upon for the Final Battle.

I'll elaborate on the Revelation connections

Jesus- This is represented by the Mews. Notice how I mention they disappear before the RP starts, and their return to change the tide of the War is like the Second Coming of Jesus.

The Antichrist- This is Giovanni/Mewthree. He uses the deception of the true nature of The Formula to take over, just as the Antichrist uses deception and lies to take over the world in Revelation.

The False Prophet- This is Nero Industries. In Revelation, The False Prophet is described as one who makes people worship the Antichrist. In my RP, they 'make people worship the beast' by creating the Formula and giving Giovanni the serum to become Mewthree. Also, using Mew's DNA to make The Formula is sort of like the False Religion that the False Prophet is said to sporead in the end times.

The Mark of The Beast- This is The Formula. In the Bible, it says "no one could buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast." In my RP, I work it into no one even being able to hope to compete in Pokemon battles unless they have The Formula themselves, because the Formula has become so popular with its incredible stat enhances that almost everyone has used it. Also, the Formula's underlying mind-control attibutes are similar to The Mark of The Beast being described as being a mark of loyalty to the Antichrist.

The Four Horseman of the Apacolypse- ( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse) In my RP, the Four Horsemen of the Apacolypse are Mewthree/Giovanni (as the Antichrist is a Horseman in the Bible), Deoxys (representing the Horseman of Pestilence), Entei (representing the Horseman of War), and Mewtwo (representing the Horseman of Death). The three legends mentioned are not willing servants of Mewthree, but rather slaves that Mewthree created by having Team Rocket expose them to The Formula. I plan to have some nifty battle between Mewtwo and Mewthree as the latter trys to force the Formula on the former.

The Behemoth and The Leviathan- I mentioned that Kyogre was one of the captured Legends, and I intend to have Groudon fight him in the final battle of the RP. This parallels the battle between The Behemoth and The Leviathan that is said to happen in the end times.

Mount Megiddo- In Revelation, The Battle of Armageddon (war to end all wars) occurs in a mountain valley created by spiltting apart Mount Medgiddo. Just as a mentioned in the RP description, an explosion from a skirmish between the Mews and Mewthree destroys a mountain and leaves a flattened plane behind that the opposing sides have their final fight on.

BTW, I don't intend on calling him "Mewthree" in the actual RP, it was just an early working title I came up with as I made these notes. Any suggestions on how to organize those notes I have into a plot, or just suggestions in general?

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
^ I wasn't planning on mentioning the Bible alot/have it be a part of the plot, I just wanted to use the story of Revelation (I'm a big fan of the End Times propechies) as the basis for a plot for a Pokemon RP. I love symbolism and all, and the introduction of Arseus in the D/P pokemon lists that popped up recently really made me think Pokemon could be very compatible for an adaption of the Biblical Apacolypse.

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
Hey everyone, I've always wanted to do a rp called Digimon FDD. I have a good ideah of what I want and what rules and what not, but I'm unsure if it will work. Here's what I've written so far. If anyone can help me with anything, it'd much appriated.

Here are what I have in plan. We are going to do something that I've always dreamed of doing. Everyone has their own created digimons and human characters. What if, you're characters and your made up digimon were alive and real? What if, everything that we've seen on digimon was true? This is where you get to experience everything. From reality thrown upside down and inside out. ((I know it sounds like Digimon Tamers but that's what FDD is all about.)) This is the plan, this happens before the Tamers Season, about 20 years in the future from Daisuke (Davis) and Taichi (Tai)'s group. They are all older and no longer able to do much saving like they did when they were younger. So it's up to you.

What is FDD? FDD is short for Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon. There are many FDD characters out there that don't have any website put up for their created digimon's characters. But this is when real people put themselves into a character (or make up a personality of how they wish they were) and create stories of them with the others. FDD doesn't belong to just one person. I don't know who came up with it first, but there are many people who have FDD sites out there and believe me, they are fun to read and I've always wanted to try a quick FDD rp. Yes I have my own site, but it's still in working process and at least I'll be able to see if I have what it takes.

What do you mean Levels as Child? Child is the the Japanese version of our Rookie Level. Here are the level translations.
Rookie = Child, Champion = Adult, Ultimate = Perfect, and Mega = Ultimate.
I want to go along with the japanese version as I've always believed to stay with the origional rather than go to the modified version.

Digivices: The digivices are already choosen and made with new colors. They are the D-Arcs/D-Powers from the Tamers version which means you can use cards. (pictures will come soon. One color for one person only)

Digivolutions: Digivolving will be somewhat different from the shows. The cards are the keys. (These will be given to you once you have been accepted.) Digivolution is the same from Child to Adult. From Adult to Perfect is slightly different, instead of having Calumon give the crystal activation, you get to use a card that has a crest. (I would like you're crests to be your own creation and design. You cannot use these crests, (Courage, Freindship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light.)

What about the Ultiamte/Mega level? I'm sorry to say that not all of you will be able to reach this level. Just joking. Actually, because this is not really based on the show's rules and based on my rules, I say what the hey, let's do it. You can do one of two ways to reach the Mega/Ultimate level. One way is the warp digivolution like Agumon and Gabumon to WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon. The term Warp is when a digimon skips a certain level to reach a higher level in faster time. The other way is to have the Perfect/Ultimate level digimon digivolve to the Ultimate/Mega level. Example: Agumon digivolve too Greymon, Greymon digivolve too MetalGreymon, MetalGreymon digivolve too WarGreymon.

What about DNA digivolution and BioMerging? I'm sorry to say DNA is not allowed. BioMerging will only be giving to a few characters. Sorry, I'm the one who will choose the BioMerging for the characters.

Rp Plot

Twelve humans with strange devices saved two worlds from the darkness and evil villans. And because of it, peace reined over both worlds and creatures known as Digimons lived peacefully together in both worlds. In Japan, the spread of digimons living together with humans expands. The Japanese digidestines have been around to ensure the safety. The international DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government thinks of digimons as a threat created by Japan to rule the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it's different from the last digidestines. Past new evils have tried to start with taking over the Digital World first and than the Human World. Now, evil has a new plot. A new way to conquer both worlds. This evil has started in the World of Men. A new Evil has arrised, but for one purpose. To rid the world of the DigiDestines known and to prevent new DigiDestines from being born.

With the rising darkness, the guardians of the Digital World were blind to this and did not activate any powers to release to immediatly choose children to be digidestines. However, one digimon has. This digimon was shadowed and was afraid evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering the world. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of children.

Digimon Tamers
Leader:

(only these get to be choosen. Leader will be decided when we have all members.)

Here is Rp Profile.

Human

Name: (What is your character's name? Last name perferred, but not mandatory)

Height: (5'4", 5'5" 1/2?)

Crests: (Courage, Friendship, Responsiblity, ect. You cannot use the first season crests. Sorry.)

Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings ect. Please have at least a three to four lines long personality)

Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? Ect. What are they wearing?)

History: (Give a little histroy of who your character's personality came to be or give us a breif story of what happened to your human partner.)

Digimon

Name: (Agumon, Pacemon)

Pronounciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can, even I have problems with this.)

Level: (I really perfer Child Level)

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data)

Groups: (Reptile, Dinosuare, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, ect.)

Description: (What your digimon looks like. Please go in details)

Attacks: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam ect.)

Evolutions: (Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, GeoGreymon, ShineGreymon, MirageGreymon, ect.)

Personality: (What is your digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Some people find it challengeing.)

Okay there you have it, please, any advice? Am I overdoing it or do I need to add in more? Please help. You can post it here or email me.

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.

True, but that doesn't mean that he can't use information from the Bible- if I were an evolutionist and I created an rp about the evolutionary future, would anyone object to that?

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
I'm not sure

Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).

Were you talking about mine? Well if that's the deal I don't know how else to expand the plot. I don't want to give away who the evil being is. Everyone knows who the twelve kids are right? Taich and Daisuke's group. And I can't reveil who sent the choosen childrens because I want it to be reveiled later. Maybe someone can give me something else to add in? I really don't have any other plans than what I wrote down and I though I had a decent plot, but I still don't see how I can expand it than it already is.

Any help?

Wait! I've got it. How about expanding it in real life? It's perfect. *jumps up and down* Hey me. Okay, this is what I have, Let me know what you all think.

You just woke up from sleeping and decided to work on your created digimon and it's human partner. (use your imagination.) You hear on the news of unknown phenomonone going on and yet you don't pay much mind to it. You image and wish that your created digimon was real and that you would become a great trainer. . . Than you switch your mind to find you want to tame your partner because Trainers are for pokemon. So you call yourself a tamer. Little did you know, a colored strange device appears out of nowhere. (weather from your computer or a beam from the sky? Use you're imagination) and you are shocked to find the Digivice known as a D-Arc is hovering above you and you take it. Instantly many windows pop up around you with many different digimons wanting you to tame them, but than you noticed something. You're created digimon stepping foreward. You are shocked and surprised and maybe even afraid at first, but than you realize that you are great for something more and even though you are afraid, you accept your long life dream and right now, you two have no ideah why you are together, but than again, all you find is digimons appearing to fight you.

How's that? Is that going over board????

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.

Oh of course. I figured since this was just a discussion of weather or not I had what it takes, I figured it didn't matter if I was making typos. And everything that I edited was popping out of my mind and I had to type it down before I forgot it. It's an artist thing. (I think) I'm sure many creative people out there gets an ideah so great that they can't put everything down quickly before it leaves them again. I doodle all the time when comming up with designs on creating digimons and I usually have a huge scribbles and it basically looks like a . . . Well, to the untrained eye, a blob that a child did at the age of 4.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry, if I think it's approved than I will definetly take my time in making sure I don't make any typos.

Thanks though.

So it's okay than? Or should I wait at least three more days?
or worse a week? I really don't want to take too long because I think it would be fun.

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
I personally think you might need to wait a bit for people to post and say that they will join. Of course, alot of RPs start pretty well without the waiting, so go ahead if you want. But sometimes no one will want to join it, even if you think it's the best idea ever. Like my RP plot that's somewhere on this page and in the RP Lounge. No one even commented on them, but I thought that it was a good plot. So, since it's your plot, go ahead and post it, or you could wait. But I think you have to PM an admin before you do post. But that could just be me.

Alana

Years
I have an idea for a new RP though my current version is turning into a fan fic so I have to rewrite it. :P

The basic plot is trainers in Fiore. Though the region has only had Rangers for as long as anyone can remember, the trainers from other regions have stirred interest in some of the researchers in Fiore so they decided to start training in their region as well. This isn't a very hot idea with the Rangers or with many of the inhabitants of Fiore but it happens anyway. We play as the third group of trainers to start a journey in Fiore and it's going to be twice as hard as a journey in other regions because most of Fiore either dislikes or hates you.

I'll add more detail and stuff to it later but that's the basics. How does it sound?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm about to restart this thread, because we're getting waaay too many seperate threads for RP plots, so I'd suggest you not post anything here anymore, and wait for me to post the new Discussion Thread.

I'm going to close this, so if you still would like to discuss any recent plots posted, please repost them in the new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back